Can society be fixed?

I'm just sick of feeling society's cannon fodder. I feel fucked over by society just as much as everyone else my age, but because of my skin color and gender I'm not even allowed to be a part of the discussion.

I'm not going to say that I deal with a lot of the shit minorities deal with, I'm not going to say I deal with the same shit women deal with, I'm going to say I deal with my own issues that are just as valid as theirs, but if I even try I'm, at best, told to sit down and shut up or, at worst, called some kind of bigot for trying to get help to not feel so fucking helpless.

Eventually I just accepted it and sat down and shut up. I also left the entire discussion. I stopped caring about myself because I clearly don't matter to anyone else so why should I care about myself? I stopped participating in a society that doesn't want me there other than for being useful for them (make someone's business profit while being paid a barely livable wage, being some woman's personal checkbook while they pretend to give a fuck about me beyond what I can provide for them, trying to be a socially conscious and good citizen while being treated like I'm all that's wrong in the world)

I went through school being fed the idea that being a good, honest person and getting a good education will result in a relatively comfortable and happy life. I did everything I was told to do, even if I'd have rather done what others did and rebelled and had fun experiences in my life, but in the end I graduate with a degree and rarely get a call back after dozens to hundreds of applications sent out and the few callbacks I get are for jobs that expect 60-100 hour weeks for 10-20% more than I'd get from being on welfare. So I just stopped caring and now I live in my parents house and never leave my bedroom. People think I'm a manchild loser and they are 100% correct. I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think us white males need to form our own businesses and social circles seperate from the zombies that hate us.

An Atlas Shrugged type deal

Thats illegal hoyim

They gotta catch us first

Call it a private club or something.

>I think us white males need to form our own businesses and social circles seperate from the zombies that hate us.

Yeah stop whining OP.

Don't get mad, be happy. Allign yourself with your white brothers quietly and live well. Maybe even plan on moving somewhere obscure with other white people like the elites such as Zuckerberg seem to be doing. Let the animals fight among themselves, protect your heart.

So get angry and find a cause. Join the French foreign legion. Join the alt-right. Join the Republican party and volunteer. Join the proud boys. Join generation identity. Do anything. If you just give up you lose and you condemn yourself to a shitty life. You only get one, faggot.

Also have some shitcoin just in case.

The pc crowd might be too busy enjoying their diversity multiculti farts to notice.

Dude that is how you lose the game, you need to tread lightly like a metaphysical ninja. You don't plop yourself in the middle of the shitshow.

I am 34 with a great career and propspects. You can't let yourself think like this and be a man and overcome challenges like our ancestors. Don't be a defeatist. Yes that deck is stacked but that is where you have to shine as a white man.

Not really.
You can make your own independent businesses and be friends in secret who will help each other out.
You will see that all Jews work independently but at the end of the day they all sit together and discuss problems that can be solved by simple manipulations.

Society cannot be fixed, because most humans don't want to be human; They want to be mindless animals. The only solution is resetting humanity by exterminating 6.5 billion humans but leaving enough alive to ensure that there is enough for sustainable genetic diversity/continuation of the species. Cull the animals and focus more intensely on educating further generations mindfully.

I would send you some but the transaction fees would ravage me at this point.

I will send you some Vericoin if you want.

>Cull.
Easy to say Muhammad.
Jews make it look like a piece of cake but genocide is not so simple and covering it up is even more difficult.

Problem is that any group the caters itself to white men will attacked as a hate group. Any movement that allows white men to speak to one another. About serious issues is a serious threat to the radical left. Their reputation is already wounded from the 2016 election. The possibility of a movement that protects white interests will embolden other whites to stand up for themselves and their race. Even if they don't associate themselves with the movement itself.

You didn't work hard enough.

You don't have to make it public.
Have niggers and spics in your company for little jobs and you're golden.
You might actually get some money from the leftists for looking like a leftist shill on the surface.

What was your degree?

Some wink and nod Tyler Durden stuff

That does not solve the problem that Leftists clearly want Whites out of the picture. Several minority groups already show text book examples of desiring to commit genocide. Catering to them help be to your benefit for the next decade. However, if we do not shut these groups down and call out for what they are. They will eventually attempt to follow through what they desire to kill us. It is no mistake that these groups make such insane demands from whites. They are creating their excuse to start killing off white people. They hate us, that is simply the truth. They hate how we changed the world for the betterment of humanity and they didn't. They want kill white men and rape white women. That at the end of the day that is what they want.

Stop thinking about it so much you fucking weakling low test bitch. Unironically it will be homos that start pushing back against this and - like always - we will save you Herero savages from yourself.

You assholes were the vanguard of the current situation, youre just butthurt because you are the bottom of the progressive stack.

I never supported the degeneracy and exploration of homosexuality. You are right tho - degenerate homosexuality is the problem in society. Women think they’re men and are just all turned around because we stopped appreciating living in the shadows and margins.

society can't be fixed because this is the first generation to think they are too special to be cannon fodder. Adapt or rot in your corner, poisoned by Marxism.
humanity is built off exploitation of individuals to create things great. Greater than the individual. You are that individual.
go cry in a corner, kill yourself, are get to a position where you can exploit instead of being exploited
now shut the fuck up

user do you ever think about how much you fuck up everything with your meme flag and retarded rhetoric ? Alt right might have done something had it not been for you dipshits. Fuck off

That's a nice platitude to reinforce until you realize that even your own government is working against you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

You are the blm of white people

This currynigger is telling the truth that is how the jews do it and how they got so powerful