It's not the fluoride in the water -

It's the micro-plastics that have been evading purifying and cleaning processes since the 1970's glitter generation. These are impossible to remove yet alone detect them properly. The only solution is to call for a complete ban. Stop micro-plastics production now!

fatherly.com/play/scientists-glitter-ban-environment/

Other urls found in this thread:

fatherly.com/play/scientists-glitter-ban-environment/
keosanwater.en.ec21.com/Mineral_Water_Purifier_Natural_Gravity--137853_8051236.html
alkalinewaterplus.com/hydrogen-water-generators/high-rich-extra-hydrogen-water-machine-for-drinking-and-inhaling
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2831093/
m.phys.org/news/2016-03-newly-bacteria-plastic-bottles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUY. A. DISTILLER.

/reverseosmosis/ reporting in

What for?
> send money to Amerimuts
GTFO - just STOP making shit with glitter!

>fatherly.com/play/scientists-glitter-ban-environment/

GOVERMENT IS NEVER TAKING MY 3d PRINTER.

REVELUTION I SAY

what do you even do with it?

what are those sharks shopping for?

Is it the most effective filtration method?

keosanwater.en.ec21.com/Mineral_Water_Purifier_Natural_Gravity--137853_8051236.html

alkalinewaterplus.com/hydrogen-water-generators/high-rich-extra-hydrogen-water-machine-for-drinking-and-inhaling

No but it's far cheaper than more selective methods and it's effective enough

Shut it down?

Real state.

Also Alex was right anyway. buy the water filters.

Get one of pic related, they are cheap as fuck and can filter down to 0.2 micron, just sit it between the cold water pipe you will use for drinking / cooking, no need to attach it to your whole house.

[shill detected]

long time coming.

There's also pharmaceuticals in your water. A lot of pharma drugs get washed down the toilet, and then enter the water cycle...

>alkalinewaterplus.com/hydrogen-water-generators/high-rich-extra-hydrogen-water-machine-for-drinking-and-inhaling
What the shit is this?

he prints glitter

Yet more evidence my calls from the past are always hitting the nail on the head. I've been in many arguments with hippies about glitter, they told me I was wrong.

Fucking hippies...

Product placement. Shit water with baking soda with magic properties.

What about a big berky?

To be fair, I suspect that glitter's contribution to environmental microplastic is basically insignificant in comparison to other sources.

Be careful, drinking too much of that shit will deplete your bones of minerals. The water in your body is a solution, not pure solvent (water). Natural sources of water have ions dissolved in it that your body needs to allow proper biochemical functions (transport in cells mainly). Reverse osmosis has that stuff filtered out. Without those minerals, your body will try to get the ions from elsewhere, mainly your bones which act as mineral reserves.

>pseudoscience; the post

he's right however

You’re thinking of dionized water. Distilled water still has dissolved minerals

Those things are huge, autistic looking, and the filters are expensive as fuck. Just buy an RO filter.

No it doesnt, you retard, thats why its called distilled...
If it had, it would not be ok to pour it for example into an engine cooling reservoir because minerals would just clog it after some time....
Fucking americunt education.

No one gets it.
All that shit you think is in the water is already there - you can filter out what you like, for as long as you like but you can not remove the microscopic PLASTIC particles. No filter on earth can do this.
These mico-plastics are probably floating around in some people's bodies already, causing clogged arteries, etc
Micro plastic has come from faggot glitter in EVERYTHING: paper, makeup, food and now the dust of 3D printing.
The only solution is to harvest ice-burgs for drinking water, as these do not have micro-plastics and then deploy nano-tech to seek out and recycle / destroy the existing particles in our water systems.

daily reminder 95% of all plastic polution comes from 7 rivers in china, southeast asia, india, and africa

They can be a pain but they go anywhere Big is good for one person. I got the added fluoride filters too.

I have always joked that glitter is the herpes of the craft world. Once you have that shit, it doesn't go away.

Fuck off xenophobic shill.
Africa uses nuclear plants to melt the plastics out.

> dunno about chinas

AAAAAAAAA

>inorganic salts have a non-trivial vapor pressure @100°C and 1atm
oh i'm laffin

If you are that terrified of microplastics, you can just distill your water. No need to hunt for icebergs.
Also filters generally work by pore size, so they will work for all microplastics that are larger than the pore size of the filter. Granted, quick googling says that you can apparently have microplastics size of 1 nanometer, so you would need pretty fucking good filters then but it's possible. Thinking a bit about it, it's fundamentally impossible to have microplastics of equal size or smaller than water, so filtration is always a possibility but maybe not realistic option.

A loan

hue hue hue

hey brainlet why did you make all this shit up then post it? If you think you are getting nutritionally significant "minerals" from tap water, rather than food, you are a retard.

he's not right you dumb nip. Name some minerals that are found in tap water that are not obtained through a healthy diet.

i drink tap water because I don't give a shit

Distilled water and reverse osmosis water are both deionized.

What is it?

>The only solution is to harvest ice-burgs for drinking water
Which will immediately be contaminated once it's dispensed into our water system.

50yrs+ of micro plastic churning around through filters, its just like the dust on the moon now.
Water will not be safe once the nano-bots are in it.

> Nothing to see here
> poster is from iceberg country

Die Eskimo - we are coming for your ice!

You could just collect rainwater.

I guess it would be possible to wash the microplastic out of water with some non-polar solvent but that would have it's own problems.

Engineer bacteria to digest plastic. Some bacteria have already evolved ability to digest oil, so with human intervention digestion of plastics shouldn't be a problem.

dildoes, of the dragon variety. and if he does that he's printing hi cap mags

Problem with this, other than it's not really that simple, is that then all our plastics will start to rot. It would be sorta not good.

This. Morgellons disease is probably some byproduct of this shit

Hello.

Micro plastic does not exist.

Stop spreading conspiracy theories.

btw for anyone who thinks that this kind of stuff is only some kind of Alex Jones tier stuff, a few months ago the local TV news was doing a story about the water and during the story one of the people they interviewed was one of the city water engineers and as he was talking he mentioned that there are chemicals in the water they cant get out like birth control so dont dump that stuff into the toilet.

Alex was basically always right. You can't send water down 1000's of feet of piping with it collecting massive amount of plastic and other sediments

>Stop micro-plastics production

Wait.

You think they make tiny pieces of plastic and dump them in the water?

>These are impossible to remove yet alone detect them properly.
It's 'impossible to detect them properly, let alone remove them'. You say the easier one first, then the harder one, you fucking dumbass. What the hell is with this shit, people used to never get this wrong and then over the last year every stammering retard on the planet starts fucking it up.

>like birth control so dont dump that stuff into the toilet.

Exactly: women shouldn't pee in the toilet.

India was right once again.

It's in most beauty products which are washed into the water cycle, yes.

Doesn't even exist

they come in things like soap. they were just a selling gimmick. a few companies voluntarily phased out using them already.

Biodegradable plastics already exist you know?

you're a fucking retard if you think RO is better than a Berkey

Please note, in most places that do not have very hard water, the food you eat is a far more significant source of these minerals. Even in high hard water area, the only medical finding so far is a slightly reduced rate of heart disease.

Hey toothpaste the dude was talking about dumping pills like birth control pills or other medications, not just peeing.

Yes it can you faggot. Water processing uses filtration techniques ranging from the micron range down to the molecular range (like RO). Microplastics are in the micron range at worst. microfiltration through a membrane, for example, will definitely remove them - they will remove bacteria, which are far smaller. They definitely do not make it through reverse osmosis filters. Do they use this shit in wastewater processing? No, that's why microplastics end up in the environment. In drinking water processing? Yes.

> t. Chemical Engineer

No he wasn't dumbass.

Can only confirm. Microplastics are more a threat to marine life than to humans. Still, eating fish may lead to takeup of rather high amounts of it. Still, you will usually just shit the stuff out again without any effect.

It's possible that the microplastic absorbs heavy metals, various chemicals and other pollution that's present in water but doesn't dissolve well in it. Then it could possibly deabsorb in the guts of the fish, thus leading it's flesh to be more contaminated than you would assume just from concentration of those contaminants in water.
That's a lot of ifs, but not completely unfeasible, I think.

>glitter (in the water) is making people gay
eheheh

lol its not glitter, its the sun and the tidal forces that cause micro plastic.

It's that AND fluoride.
Our bodies are constantly fighting off
unnatural shit.

Isn't there already a natural one?

hydrogen antioxidant

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2831093/

m.phys.org/news/2016-03-newly-bacteria-plastic-bottles.html

Yup. Petoleum is just processed biomass anyway. I'm sure something out there is willing to eat it.

Hydrate with whisky, like a real men.

>mfw live on acreage
>well 200 ft deep
>run some tests
>basically magical healing water ripe with minerals
Get RO pleb city dwellers

/destiler+reverseosmosis/ reporting in

Lasers.

>Without those minerals, your body will try to get the ions from elsewhere, mainly your bones

oof ouch owie

distillation for water purification is not new.
humans have been drinking distilled water for quite some time.

>if you think RO is better than a Berkey

I never said it was you stupid shill.

>made by {{{GE}}}
>contains {{{smart}}} in the name

no thanks

>Implying water doesn't get contaminated in the container is stored it
I put 5g of HCO3 and for every 10 L of water to give a mineral boost, suck my cock pseudo fagg

>trusting an ice(((berg)))

It's a sediment filter. There are different membranes inside that grab debris. They make many variations with different specs.

My tap water fizzes like soda when filling up a glass. I'm like three miles from the treatment plant. Needless to say i use filters.

Reverse osmosis would remove everything.

He means bpa bps

I only drink perrier from plastic bottles and poland spring from a water cooler, am I going to die Sup Forums?

>not storing your water in silver