Prison School

This shit finally got axed? Author literally destroy his mango?

No, that arc is finally done though.

Well i hope new one will be better.

The fuck happened to the prison?

Flashback to principal's days in there next arc.
Called it

Are we finally off Namek?

They'll probably just build it back or be sent to a real prison

Yes.
Chairman can build it in few hours.

Boys will be blamed for destruction and forced to rebuild

What the fuck is a Namek?

it's a variety of boat

Farming

Meantime Me and the Devil Blues don't get even one tankoubon per year.

I just more Hana.

The problem with this fucking saga:

The autor began making it slow on purpose. With half the chapter dedicated at chairman where literally nothing happened because that was the joke.
But when it should have ended, instead of a climax we got the fucking battle wich had normal prison school tempo and funny things (usually slow and nicer to read at once) but still with half the chapter dedicated to the fucking chairman.
The autor then decided to throw out of the window everything he had built with Meiko with the half transformations with coke and shit.
The chivalry battle happened and in the end the author decided to throw away every bit of the Andre build up.

This saga singlehandely destroyed everything the autor had worked for 2 years and sent the most of the fanbase away.

Worst of all is that it was so fucking easy to do it 100 times better.

I suspect the Author got bored of the series. It doesn't have the soul it used to have.

>Worst of all is that it was so fucking easy to do it 100 times better.
For example?

This. At this point I wish he'd just ditch Prison School.
It was great, definitely, but now I'm only fed up with it and upset that it still goes on at a snails pace and is neglected.

kek

Actually I re-read everything reading everything continuously and it's not as bad as I remember compared to the first time I read it. But the thing is, if it isn't a pleasant or fulfulling read chapter by chapter, a lot of fans lose interest.

I hope he drops either of his works, Both seriously suffers from snail pace

not him but that's exactly why I stopped reading and backlogged it until the arc was over, I kept getting annoyed every release and couldn't enjoy the new stuff anymore

I marathoned this after stopping right before the chapter where Hana took put on the at suit, and I'm conflicted over it.

Loved how the author just said fuck it and made Andre a fucking War Elephant, loved the Wizard duel, and fond the battle of queens to be ok, but I can't see myself going through this once chapter a week.

And while I enjoyed the Chairman's miniarc, I wouldn't mind having it cut entirely for the sake of getting he cavalry battle over with faster. Also the final hair asspull was so dumb.

No, everything makes more sense once you marathon it. There's no way that the hair was an asspull. It's been referenced to and built up in a lot of different occasions. Check out when she talks to Gakuto in front of the vending machines. It's still a great marathon read but bad chapter by chapter.

I do remember the incident in the vending machine, but I didn't notice other examples. If shit was going nuclear with her hair way before this arc then I guess I'll APOLOGIZE

I just want more Devil Blues. That's all I want. Unfortunately Prison School is his money-maker.

>mfw we finally got out from namek arc

Devil Blues isn't neglected by the author but by the translators retard. If anything the fact DB came back fit the time where he began this arc, so it might have been why PS got worse.

this
if you re-read this fucking arc, you can notice how 2-3 chapters has as much as plot advance as a chapter pre-namek
Hiramoto stretched Prison School chapters so he could have time to make Devil Blues

241 TL when? Or do we have an Sup Forums translation already?

240's came out 3 days ago so in around 4 days.

There's a break this week so it wouldn't suprise me if we have to wait till after 242 drops. Mangatopia is that shit.

Okay guys, which is worse.
OG Anime Namek
This
Ippo vs Woli
or
Musashi in Baki

I fully enjoyed this arc. Chairman's adventure was also surprisingly fun.

Erza vs Irene, have u checked the todays FT spoilers?

No because FT is complete and utter trash that I didn't even bother to look at.