How powerful would be united Scandinavian country? Would it change the political and economical situation in Europe?

How powerful would be united Scandinavian country? Would it change the political and economical situation in Europe?

Don't focus on if this would be possible and let's just pretend that it would be possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xn07GeZ7Psk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Memeflag
EVERY. TIME.

Just trying to create real discussion.

Industry wise it could be a solid market for sciences and innovation. Geopolitically it’s too isolated to have much international strength. That is it’s weakness and strength.

Finland is not scandinavia

For starters finland is not scandinavia.

Second,finland could take over entire scandinavia if we wanted(they dont have shit militarily compared to us)

Why is there always some finnish autist who cares about that. News flash, nobody in the real world cares if you think you are scandianavian/nordic/northern european or some shit. You are all the same for us.

There would be many big international companies though. And say if they would make Denmark their capital that would become probably the most powerful capital in the europe. With all the big Nordic companies bringing their HQ there.

Do you really believe this?

This is a Slide thread, nothing is gained from this.

Why are you guys so limp wristed these days?

This is a Slide thread, nothing is gained from this

We coukd take the finances and manpower from sweden, norway and denmark and pump them into the already established finnish military system to create a local power of considerable strenght

>t. suomi "warlord"

Why so aggressive, Finland? We even gave you a mountain to say happy birthday. The only ones you should consider taking over is Sweden, as they'll be free game eventually.

How powerful their army would be?

I'm not talking about forcibly taking them. We could form an alliance and use our military as a platform for building a northern european military power

We want nothing to do with these retards unless they want to surrender their land and jump in the ocean

As powerful as a Southern European city.

How is Finland balanced?

Population scandinavia 9.7 million.

Popukation madrid metro 9 million, paris 12 million.

I mean if not for Captain Sweden it'd be a smart idea probably

Madrid metro is 6.5 million*

Sweden has 10 million people alone fattie

Nobody cares about those losers Amerimutt, do you have to bring your Arabic heritage into every discussion

>Population scandinavia 9.7 million.

>Population scandinavia 9.7 million.
The poppulation of Scandinavia is 21 m, 26 with Finland

Gdp Madrid 230billion.

Remove Athen from that list, nothing that comes out of that place is true.

>lisbon in front of berlin and vienna

btfd

Viennas metro pop is only 2.6 million

buff sweden and nerf finns

I would support this, friend. However, we must remain sovereign as well, and we have to cleanse Sweden.

Berlins pop is 6 million and 210 billion gdp.

Youre actually right, finland is asian and the white dna that they have is mostly balkan not nordic. fingolians btfo

We would be invincible under the same flag. A tricolor flag representing our uniqueness - bottom to top: yellow - prosperity (wheat/gold), red: blood of our enemies, black: power.

All the top southern european capitals make up 1.6 trillion gdp.

>moortugal is rich

thats how you know this list is bullshit

>too isolated
>can cuck all the baltics, poland, severely restrict Germany and Russia's sea access
Would be a pretty strong economy with very good prospects of being both economically and politically independent. Wouldn't really want for anything, and if we increased military spending to match Finland we'd be #4 in Europe militarily as well as having some neat toys.

They'd be quite powerful.
But because of their bad weather and low populations, they aren't really powerful military wise or economically. Maybe if they joined together.

Start with Värmland, will you? I'll call my friend and get you a discount at Konsum.

It would be cool if Germany, France, Britain and the Netherlands joined together.

Would be a literal super power.

nice burger math

If Scandinavia united. We could, with our better industry, build an army, travel to Spain and kick their ass from the seaside. You know it's true.
You sound like Donald Trump.

Spains population is double of scandi, spains millitary is larger than scadi

Per Capita

Time to steal some potatos.

So a German flag, go away LARP'er

That's not what I wrote. I wrote, we could kick their ass from the seaside. It's a good thing they have a bigger population and bigger military. Then maybe the rest of the world won't come to their aid when we kick their spanish asses.
>In breaking news, the UN has decided not to help out Spain, losing to a union twice as small is just to pathetic, we won't help.

Per capita doesnt mean much, the southern european cities are more developed with muxh larger economy.

How the fuck is Warsaw, Lisbon, Athens, and Budapest richer than Berlin?

Come fuccboi

We even do some D&C, empire style. Pay the catalonians and give them weapons in return they get a piece of that sweet Spain for themselves. No one can do that for real in any nordic country, except maybe paying muslims, but that's another issue.

>spain exports isis to swdeb
>you get beheaded
>spain funds scanian nationalists alobg with worwegian nationalists, fins, danes etc

>>spain exports isis to sweden
>>you get beheaded
Muslims are easy to spot and not needed for the economy or warmachine. Catalonia is very much needed for Spain.>>spain funds scanian nationalists along with norwegian nationalists, fins, danes etc
Try and do that. The nationalists in the different countries would overall prefer a nordic union to a european one.
The fact is. A united North. Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland, could build a fleet and army in 10 years that would surpass puny Spain.
After 8 years in and the 4 aircraft carriers are done and the nuclear subs are getting the final polish, Spain would start asking other countries for help and alliances and paying of Catalonia so they would not have to fight two fronts.
What war is that?

Finland, despite a burden on the health service caused by national alcoholism would provide security through its military service. Danes and Norwegians would boost the economy through their skilled business acumen and hard work ethic. Sweden would provide players for the national hockey team and then destroy the country through regressive leftism. The union will collapse and the Chicago Blackhawks acquire the hockey players and win the Stanley cup ten times in a row.

Huh? All lies

lol of course this thread had to derail into "no my army can beat ur army".

A wise move would be common currency, open trade, and stronger military cooperation. Sounds a bit like EU, but would be much more suited to our needs and geographical location.

(I'm not saying this just to get that sweet Lego from Denmark at lower price, I swear)

Why no iceland ?

My army can beat your army.

Did Scandinavian people ever achieve anything without the help of Mediterranean civilization and laws?

It would be a little embarrassing if you couldn't

>be on Sup Forums
>complain about flags signifying political afiliation

fuck you ahmed

I know I was just joking around. A United Scandinavian States and Finland would be pretty awesome. Maybe make Sweden and Norway export their mudslimes first.

Nice bait

>t. snownigger

Actually that mountain-thing never happened

If we removed all the benefits of immigrating here they would disappear fast as fuck.
Here in Norway we've had a right wing government for the last four years (and four new ones, yay) and the stricter immigration policy pays off. I hope it will drop even more the next years. Also, people are getting more and mor suspicious and hostile towards muslims these days.

>reads second line
youtu.be/xn07GeZ7Psk

Don’t think so Sven

Danes lower Charisma than Swedes? C'mon son...

Dude he was talking about basic geography. Learn that b4 you learn about genes to up your credibility. Basics..

Just try it you punk as burger bitch
We finna be feminist megapower.

Well, we sailed to your part of the world and back again even before Portugal existed.

Then you'll ruin the nice parts by flooding it with Sweden's undesirables.

Its not his fault the quality of fagflag posters is sub par.

Britain would never side with Europeans, that ship has sailed with Brexit. Honestly something like CANZUK where they try to rebuild the Commonwealth is more realistic and I could actually see that working.

French fag living in Denmark. Swedes are basically rapefugees licking idiots. Quite shallow, no character and culture. Norwegian are a bit self entitled pricks not admitting they just exist because of oil. Danes are quite introverted & rude people but I like their stay in line and work attitude. This said their language is a fucking pain to learn. Fins a bit weird but I like their grumpy individualism.

Seems like the thirty years war

Seriously man he is right. Being a bored expat I had the time to read various history books about Scandinavia since I arrived months ago. It is mind blowing how everything starts only in the V and VI th century in your counties. By then, in southern Europe empires had times to build, ascend and fall many times. You are basically babies in terms of civilisation times.

Not Scandinavian and why is that Finnish guy wearing a Mjölnir pendant?

Thor was Finnish

>A wise move would be common currency, open trade, and stronger military cooperation
>The danish king has complete control over the military and decides why, when and where to go to war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
"Wallenstein's army marched north, occupying Mecklenburg, Pomerania, and Jutland itself, but proved unable to take the Dano-Norwegian capital Copenhagen on the island of Zealand. Wallenstein lacked a fleet, and neither the Hanseatic ports nor the Poles would allow the building of an imperial fleet on the Baltic coast. He then laid siege to Stralsund, the only belligerent Baltic port with sufficient facilities to build a large fleet; it soon became clear, however, that the cost of continuing the war would far outweigh any gains from conquering the rest of Denmark.[49] Wallenstein feared losing his northern German gains to a Danish-Swedish alliance, while Christian IV had suffered another defeat in the Battle of Wolgast (1628); both were ready to negotiate."
I think the nazis might have been the only ones to ever conquer Copenhagen.
>You are basically babies in terms of civilisation times.
I wonder how far we can take Western Civilization?
"It's about unbound space ese, we look at atoms and galaxies just the same. The plane, locomotive and car, it's about beating the unbound space amigo. Bullets and space-rockets? Get the speed going, beat that space padre. You want to have another civilization on earth? Westerners wants to have another civilization on Mars!

I like this idea. And that's why I'm still a great fan of the space exploration Bonanza. We need the dream and the pursuit of it. But to see that now maths and physics are considered "social constructs" I don't know if we'll make it.

>Sweden engineers and builds their own submarine. it uses new technology allowing it to travel further and faster underwater while remaining completely silent.
>Argentina buys old submarines from Germany, it sinks to the bottom of the ocean because you are too dumb to maintain it.

Then again, where is the relevance of this fact in terms of present times?

>self entitled pricks
you should've met yourselves sometime, my friend.

We are quite pretentious tho, but the "only exists cuz oil" is just a lame meme.

Blanda upp-fags are cancer.