Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
youtu.be/9lXHB_ycz_g
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop spamming this bullshit.

I'm really not too bothered by women in our sphere of politics, but it gets fucking tiring to see them consistently trying to push "trad gender equality," "sex positivity" and other shit.

For some reason, they ALWAYS have to be the """moderates"""

This is only a problem because of number of incels in alt-right. And incels are separate problem too. Bc, they joined alt-right, as it would grant them a woman, so once they realize it's not the case, they'll flee to any other group that gives them comfort.
So, alt right not only should be anti-thot, but also anti-incel.

The solution is some sort of dating or meet-up system? I think Generation Identity try and do that a lot.

>So, alt right not only should be anti-thot, but also anti-incel.

the solution is to CONCENTRATE ON POLITICS and not by leveraged by promise of POON.

That way we wont have a fertile ground for thotery and well create men who can get and attract women.

>The solution is some sort of dating or meet-up system?
That would be a mistake. I'd rather promote self-discipline, and self-confidence, as a virtue.
Self confidence itself is a magnet for women, that why arrogant pricks get laid. Women mistake arrogance for self-confidence.

Fuck Vincent Law. How old is he?

The women are doing good. If you seriously still hate on the e-women, watch Woes:

youtube.com/watch?v=obdXbTZ-YSM

> CONCENTRATE ON POLITICS
What's the point in politics if you'll never breed and by extension have no stake in the future?

And if you want men to get and attract women, then they should give up on politics, and all higher ideals, go down the local bar and fuck a line of women for a few years until one sticks around.

>Self confidence itself is a magnet for women
>that why arrogant pricks get laid.

So you're saying that we should become shallow dick-measuring Chads, who believe that such a people are bad for society?

Because here in the west the kind of confident man you're thinking of wont get any pussy at all, because he's not as confident as the guy who whips his shirt off in the middle of a bar and flexes.

>being this fixated on women and fucking

>So you're saying that we should become shallow dick-measuring Chads, who believe that such a people are bad for society?
No, don't twist my words, unless you want me to think you're a roastie.
I said SELF-CONFIDENCE, not arrogance. These are two different things.

>politics didnt created gender problems

good advice on the bar whores, really creates top quality families.

The real question is the incel question.

>I said SELF-CONFIDENCE, not arrogance.
And as I said, "self-confidence" as you are thinking of it doesn't mean shit in the West. You could have a man whose self-confidence would make him very desirable to women in Poland, but over here he'll look like a dork because he didn't start rubbing his dick up against a woman in the club.

Women are dumb cunts, wow what a surprise.
Women shouldn't be allowed to be leaders, wow what a surprise.

You lot need to stop pining for the next Joan of Arc and realize women have been in the background of history because their gender is a handicap.

A good 90% of incels in the modern time would be exactly as they are now and still have managed to get a wife.

You're pathetic incel. I've been living in UK for 9 years, nothing you say is true.
Just take a fucking shower everyday, and most of your problems will be gone.

>Just take a fucking shower everyday,

"Just lift, bro" tier advice. You don't know shit. It's all about arrogance and one-upmanship over here. Even an fat, stinking, ugly guy can get laid if he rubs his dick against enough women.

Having "self-confidence" but no,or limited, arrogance is a death sentence in the dating game.

>Having "self-confidence" but no,or limited, arrogance is a death sentence in the dating game.
It's ok, you don't have to repeat yourself, everyone ITT knows you're losing dating game, yet instead of listening to someone who knows, you stick to being a weakling. It's your choice mate, be bitter beta incel if you want to. Some people will never learn, idc.

>Wah, I dont get laid

And? how does that define you as a person or your worth?

That doesnt mean you should quite selfimprovement doe.

>Having "self-confidence" but no,or limited, arrogance is a death sentence in the dating game.
this is complete bullshit
if you are just self confident and don't think every minute about sex, you will meet fewer girls, but their quality drastically improves
and if you are a degenerate you can just go for a white roastie in a bar

>selfimprovement
The only way to improve this self is to kill it.

Whites can't win a breeding contest. Too many of them, men and women, lack the will and desire to go through the pain of raising children in this environment. Every child helps, but ultimately what we have to do is force a shift from a breeding contest to a full blown war, something we can actually win. That's where politics comes in.

>he obviously hasn't seen the LMS red pill

>if you are just self confident and don't think every minute about sex, you will meet fewer girls, but their quality drastically improves

+1 this nigga gets it.

the whole PUA mentality is based on attracting low quality, no wonder Roosh and crowd will never have children or healthy marriages.

Good women dont like jerkish approach, Ive seen numerous times how they flipped of those type of people...still dont idolize them, but not all women are as trashy as people think.

>that nose
Good.

>i'm a trad woman thats why i should be a leading role in the alt right

????

>i need a youtuber to tell me what to think

>go to some shitty website to learn about ecelebs

Fucking nu-Sup Forums is such cancer, kys retard

the complete state of wh*tes

Ok Spergwizard

I experienced it myself I was always a beta who went out to get some shitfaced whores at a club
until I just stopped caring, then my life starts improving with a better job, friends that are not there for just partying and woman started to be nice to me.
even women I would never thought about ever speaking to me and some time ago I met someone who would be my ideal and it seems as to really work out this time.
also fuck all those e-celeb whores
they do nothing for us as a group or for you as an individual never watched them and never missed it
all they do is polluting your mind and your heart.

Women should be treated as chattel honestly

>It's all about arrogance and one-upmanship over here

lol, this guy seems salty and thirsty af. The biggest thing is to overcome fear and natural insecurities, be confident and comfortable in yourself, and the rest should come naturally, provided you aren't a complete sperg.

>If you don't like annoying do nothing women acting like authority figures in a political sphere they started reading about 3 months ago, you're just a virgin
This exact behavior is exactly WHY women should not be allowed to speak in such a context. They are incapable of argument and twist the hearts of weak men. If these women truly wished to be traditional they'd do what traditional women did: Shut Up. Women deciding that they should have a say in politics is the exact reason we have the unsustainable welfare state that we do today, and the reason that disgusting criminal peoples are allowed in our proximity.
Additionally, e-celebs in particular are ineffective, both men and women. They have neither the training nor the resources for assistance as real celebrities do, but they still put their videos out acting as heads of what for the most part is actually a formless mass of a "movement". The "alt-right" is not and should not be considered an organization, but simply the direction of the tide. e-celebs undermine this.

>salty and thirsty af
Nigger

but he is right

It's just a different reproductive strategy. Is it better to have 5 kids when 3 of them end up in jail? Or have 2 kids that are educated and financially well off? And keep in mind white birth rates are kept artificially low by the welfare state. If we weren't spending so much money to keep the black prison population fed, among other things, we could easily afford to have as many children as mudslimes, while still maintaining a life of luxury.

MGTOW incels should be gassed

Adding on to this, the myth about tradthots "redpilling the masses" is largely untrue. Their follower bases are self-contained, it's all regular viewers (men) who already agree with everything they say and probably agreed with it for months or years before the woman started making videos. They watch the videos only because they find the woman cute and want to fantasize about her being their girlfriend. In fact I would go so far as to say tradthots have relatively less far-reaching political appeal than men. Their viewerbases are essentially cults, nobody comes in and nobody comes out. Male pro-white youtubers have much more diverse viewership, hell I saw some random ASMR chick with 200K subscribers commenting on a recent Varg video.

Sup Forums was never alt-right.

what are about mgtow fathers who raise thier kid alone, because the mother is a crackwhore

>Is it better to have 5 kids when 3 of them end up in jail
>white birth rates are kept artificially low by the welfare state
lmao
imagine seriously believing this

>you won't get laid unless you're an alpha chad

Plenty of low test beta nu-males have successfully found a woman to stick their dick in

It's really not hard. If you think getting laid is hard, let what I just said above sink in. Weak low-test excuses for a man can do what you think is hard.

>white birth rates are kept artificially low by the welfare state
they keep the birthrate of those who do well low, while on the same time encouraging subhumans to shit out babies every 9months
it raises the quantity of white babies while lowering the quality of them

Christ. I go to set the fire and everyone's on me.

> you're losing dating game
I'm not playing the dating game, and my side-line observation allows me to make these assertions. When I said that a good 90% of these men would have had wives in other times, I said it knowing full-well that I am part of the 10% who would never have bred or even had a wife to cheat on me.

I don't. I run every evening, and do body-weight exercises every morning, each side of work.

Not really true, said quality is based overwhelmingly on their chosen self-portrayal at any one time.

We could easily win a breeding contest, but not while also having to pay for the other side as we attempt to make our own families.

>lol, this guy seems salty and thirsty af
The exact opposite. As I said, I fully accept that I'm a man who never would have bred at any time through history. But that's fine, not everyone can have a happy life, things like joy and friendship are a finite resource, there's not enough to go around to everyone.

This is the largest flaw in the "just be confident" advice.

Birds can fly easily; snakes not so much. There's no need to try and shame me into action when there's no action within the realms of possibility to take.

Being impotent, barren and/or childless doesn’t mean you do well lol

>Not really true, said quality is based overwhelmingly on their chosen self-portrayal at any one time.
it is not, you have to fight your inner war first and overcome your fears and insecurities like the other guy said, only then you can be really confident and others will recognize it.
and if you really just have sex go to the next best bar and wait until 4 in the morning to get molested by a fat drunken liberal whore.

you could adopt children from the degenerates who breed like rabbits.

>In fact I would go so far as to say tradthots have relatively less far-reaching political appeal than men
Oh absolutely, even among women. Maybe even especially among women. Look at Justin Trudeau.

>fears and insecurities
I don't have any, any more that people lay awake at night over not being able to climb up walls like Spider-Man.

are you fat?
are you ugly?
do you suffer from any form of disformation?
if not you still have some underlying fears, you just haven't faced them yet.
but I am not sure what your real goal is do you just want to fuck with some whores or do you want to find a nondegenerate gf?

How do we solve the male thot problem?

pic related

>are you fat?
Running and lifting each side of work? If I was there'd be something clearly wrong with me.
>are you ugly?
Average for my flag.
>do you suffer from any form of disformation?
No. No missing limbs or multiple heads or anything weird.

>if not you still have some underlying fears, you just haven't faced them yet.
No. And it's not a "fear of rejection" because I also don't fear death which is also assured. Calm down, it's just that some people aren't ever going to have sex or marry, and there'd be no reason for it. They just don't. I could think on this mystery but why stress myself out on something that even were a solution to present itself nothing would change?

>not sure what your real goal is
I don't have a goal.

I'd just like for those 90% of most incels, who would have otherwise bred in other times, to have their chance now. There'd always be that 10% like me who never would, so I don't worry about that.

> do you just want to fuck with some whores or do you want to find a nondegenerate gf?
I'd like other men (the mentioned 90%) to have a nice woman they could have a family with. No point worrying and stressing over it for myself though.

Don't worry so much, and don't think about it either; I don't.

Nicholas Fuentes sister.

I'm okay with Tara Mcarthy because she's a proud white nationalist. Lauren Southern on the other hand has never claimed to be a white nationalist and she openly condemns the alt-right. Once it was found out that she was a coal burner I thought for sure the people here would wake up about her but I guess this board is flooded with soyboys and whiteknights now. Sad

White like you padre! Amerixo first

>she openly condemns the alt-right
when has she done that?

She looks like a latina

>She looks like a latina
fuentes... it checks out

I think Tara should stop fucking flipping out like some emotional woman and just do her thing. Lauren Blacked Simonsen tho can just FUCK RIGHT OFF

Il do my part and bleach the Fuentes bloodline

When Richard Spencer called her out on twitter she said that she's a civic nationalist for North America and doesn't consider it to be a white homeland.

>it's just that some people aren't ever going to have sex or marry, and there'd be no reason for it.
if you accepted this and accepted yourself for who you are, you are on the right way it doesn't happen from one day to the other
to stop caring is the first step to confidence and maybe you will still find her someday
I thought the same like you the years after I stopped being a degenerate betafag and stopped carying about women at all and now It seems like a whole new life.

>for some reason they have to sneak in liberalism

Fixed that for you, because women are the tools of establishment to subvert men and the social order for their disgusting agendas.

>it must be men that set things right

that's not the same thing as condemning the alt-right

We tolerate her because she’s not part of the movement but she brings people to us. She should be treated like any alt light youtuber

I thought she was ugly already, but dear god she sure made an effort to sink even lower. Why do you post such ogres in here? Can it get more jewish than that? Let's post qt waifus instead

>ywn have taytay hold a sign for you

No. Hypergamy has made the average man invisible, and will eventually cause a huge shitstorm.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Reminder women have historically been used as spies

>qt waifus instead

> maybe you will still find her someday

I appreciate you trying yo put a positive spin on it, but I'll be 32 next birthday and were I to be looking over the horizon I would have gone mad!

The problem with this is that these women aren't becoming impregnated by these top percentage of men, meaning that there's no sense of "uplifting" the gene pool.

Tara is a jew indian mongrel. She needs to be purged. I don't care why people are turning on her but i am glad they are

He is a half spic

I am nearly on my 30s and if it shouldn't work out with her I am aware that this was the last chance to have something like a family and a good time with my girl
seems like you have similiar experiences like me that's why I care.

Well yes, that the whole point of the pic and vids.

These women are whoring their youth away, having casual sex with men that are more attractive than they are. When they hit their late 20's and early 30's they suddenly realise those attractive men never wanted to date them. They were just being used as a human fleshlight. That attractive man married a woman on the same attractiveness scale as him.

The average faced woman then scurry back to the average man, hoping he will lap her up and be her beta provider, then she finds out those men dont want her either. Why would they? why would they want some used goods, past prime whore.

This is only going to get worse and worse as time goes on and will eventually all crumble down, since the average man is the backbone of western civilisation. Doing all of the jobs no woman would ever do. The foundation of what keeps the west functioning.

White men will wake up one day and question why they are paying taxes into a system that is completely rugged against them in every way, and women get all the benefits of it.

She's not her sister lmao

Europeans, at least some of their nation-states (maybe not France), can win breeding contests if they couple it with deportation. We can't. We have to fight for a territory if we want to survive as a non-subjugated people on this continent. We're in very different boats. There';s a rift in this movement on this front, too.

Well I never had a girl in the first place, so not really.

I don't think there'll be any awakening. Men (and women, but men more so) are so spiritually beaten down by circumstance in a lot of ways that any idea that they should assert themselves upward never occurs to them.

To rebel is to believe things can, or should, be better. But if you believe that this is how things will ever be, then why fight against it. There are always causes doomed to failure, but the mass of men having a family is not some radical and crazy concept far removed from reality.

>She's not her sister lmao
You can look HER UP.. tHIS IS 100% HIS SISTER

Again the problem isn't these whores really, it's the beta men white knighting and sending them sheckles

>Well I never had a girl in the first place, so not really.
me neither, only random sex with shitfaced cunts from time to time until I just stopped caring because it is worth nothing.
and until recently I thought the same way as you, so it may turn out better for you one day, or my dream crushes and I am back to not caring and accepting my fate.

THOT LIVES MATTER

>alt right want a white ethnostate
>can't even go 2 weeks without attackig other white people which have slightly different political opinions

fpbp

>Bc, they joined alt-right, as it would grant them a woman

Source for this claim, other than your ass.

Thot patrol did nothing wrong

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

How to spot the thot youtu.be/9lXHB_ycz_g

>movement about encouraging women to be right wing deplatforms their most effective recruiters because they're women

amazing, keep up the good work retards

Nice shilling
if you want the truth get in here
javascript:quote('152753930');

FPBP

>
Get in here now the kikes are trying to hide this

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
All that needs to be said on the subject, and also sage

thots getting more and more nervous