Did he disappoint you? Or did he meet your expectations?

Did he disappoint you? Or did he meet your expectations?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Why, he is doing just as we planned

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

Memeflag lefty shill detected kek

Trump is getting rid of lefty policies and all you can do is post that?

>billionaire entertainer jew puppet entertaining billion jew puppets

He didn't disappoint.

nah, he's white, can't do no wrong

what's the alternative - a non white minority in power like a jew,black latino etc ?!?

no thanks

all that matters is that we remain in control of our destiny, everything else is secondary

MEGA MAGA WHITE THING

Be more diplomatic.
>Trump doesn't do anything that we didn't anticipate.
-Fixed.

Neither you dumb spear chucker, he hasn't even completed 1/8th of his term yet. I will say that I think he's done a good job in the time he's had though. If it weren't for the Republicans in Congress choking on nigger dicks he would be at a 9-10/10 so far.

I unironically thought he was ironical. Im ironical unironical unable to spot irony.

I didn't think he could fix this mess anyway, so my expectations were never high. I voted for him for the memes and because I still believe there's something to the 4th dimension and it's fun to track. He also makes me laugh everyday of my life. Which makes me love him.

>meet
Trump has exceeded my already high expectations
every day is a new glorious chapter in MAGA

he literally cured my depression and inspired me to new achievements never thought possible

at least he isn't hillary

I was hoping for less brown people. Hopefully the deportations accelerate. 8/10 for bants and entertainment.

idk, it's only been a year

I'm ready to watch it all burn and the Jews hang.

Blowing my expectations out of the water

>being this new

fuck off reddit

I unironically kek`d at this post. But took me some time.

Easy for you to say this being alive and all. Be thankful you're not posting this as a fallout mutant.

The things I wanted him to do, he's done half of them.

What actually surprised me was all of the things he never talked about doing and ended up being majorly beneficial. Cutting off financing to Mossad's ISIS, standing up for free speech in the wake of Charlottesville, blocking the CNN merger. Amazing stuff. He's been a better president than I thought he would be. The memeing is just the cherry on top.

He's yellow, not white.

I don't like he got rid of Bannon, and not Kushner, but he is doing OK considering the establishment hates him. Hopefully there's a lot of upheaval in the republican ranks, need to get rid of deeply embedded traitors like Ryan and McConnel. Hopefully McCain dies soon.

He far exceeded my expectations. I honestly expected him to be the worst president in history.

But I would have voted for a trained monkey if I thought it would put a constitutional conservative on the bench.

He is making Israel great again just as he promised, so here's that.
Also there is a serious attempt to start conflicts all over the glove to save crumbling economy.
t. leddit

He's been in for 1 year and already executed every single campaign promise that was in his direct power.

The only thing in his way of finishing everything else is time and competition.

I think he and Bannon still talk frequently.

I kind of believe Bannon when he says he's happier and can get more done outside the swamp. He wants to build a vanguard not drag the cucks in Washington kicking and screaming.

I'm with you on the Jew though.

As soon as he bombed Syria i knew it was all a sham.

The only people who voted for Hillary are niggers, lesbians and terrorists. Normal people all voted for Trump.

Unbelievably better than expected, actually.

He should be bombing more muslims honestly. There should just be daily indiscriminate bombing of the middle east regardless of factions or borders. The sooner he admits that all desert people are our enemy the better.

I doubt he got rid of Bannon. Think about it, who do you think is bribing all these leftist sluts to complain about Al Frankenstein and the other Dems?

Bannon has said multiple times he's going on the war path...I'd wager Matt lauer got BTFO'D from Bannon. Fucker probably has a hit list.

Don't be upset, we need the Jews and kushner is in good with the jewry...

2ยข will be deposited into your account.
2cc of Soros semen will be injected into your asshole.

he sucks

nuke mecca!

Very much exceeded expectations.

He's exceeded my expectations.
And yet, I'm not tired of winning.

Absolutely. And preferably via groundburst with one of really dirty old nukes we still have laying around from the 40s so as to irradiate that den of satan for the next thousand years.

I never voted because I didn't expect anything from either candidate. He's actually doing better than I expected.

Has anyone heard anything on how the NAFTA meetings have gone? I'm impatient for that to get BTFO.

Last I heard the bean niggers were pissed at the maple sjws but I haven't heard much about the actual terms of the renegotiations.

Massive disappointment right off the gate (and even before the gate was open).
Not even a traditional Sup Forumstard or alt-rightist or whatever, but I hoped to see either Trump win because the fundamentals of the American (and by extension - global) political system are in dire need of a shake-up. Then he went ahead and put a bunch of Wall Street kikes on the transition team, failed to even try to push through any substantial systemic reform, gave even more easy breaks for the ultra-rich and (((Big Business))) and just generally acted like an incompetent loudmouth puppet of the (((elites))).
Not even a decent cultural/media revolution has taken place. If anything, traditional media is stronger than ever and social media has only gotten shadier and more questionable.
I mean, shit, the net neutrality thing alone makes me angry. That bullcrap has tangible, immediate and direct effects on ME, half a globe away.

>Look at Trump tweets
>lulz
>shitpost on Sup Forums
>lulz
>watch liberal media butthurt on a daily basis
>priceless
best time line