STOP BULLYING AQUA

STOP BULLYING AQUA

BELOW

Who?

Tell her to stop being a such shitty useless goddess then

I want to be bullied by Aqua!

What have you accomplished?

I went 3 whole days without touching myself once

I'm sure there was one day where Aqua wasn't fucked silly. That's a bigger accomplishment as everyone wants to fuck her.

Impossible! How could a mere man achieve such a feat?

I wonder:

Is that just colorful censorship or is Aqua literally vomiting rainbows due to her purification power?

Didn't she use to have a spear-thingy? Seems like she just goes warrior monk in combat these days.

AVERAGE

I want her to call me a shut-in NEET!

No, she deserves it.

I'll do it, but I want a reward. A good reward.

>spear-thingy
That's a staff.

They should bottle that shit up and sell it.

INTELLIGENCE

>aqua pisses rainbows

NOICE
O
I
C
E

How long until they introduce a fujoshi character?

I hate Kazuma. Aqua was being a genuinely nice girl in the latest episode then Kazuma just goes along and bullies her and makes her cry. She totally didn't deserve it.

Why would putting my dick in something be bullying?

Because she got all excited for another good fuck and then she saw your tiny dick.

>being a genuinely nice girl
Something we will hardly ever see again.

They toke it away to pay for their debt.

pissfags get out

That episode made me rethink my dislike for aqua

I never did but ok

Aqua is the worst.
hSe bullies cute shopkeepers and is afraid of anything.

Considering the tone of the show, it could be either.

fuck off aqua

>he never bullied aqua with his dick
you are missing out my man

Aqua is great and only patricians can appreciate her.

The only thing I would bully is her butthole

She was also endangering him by attracting all the undead in the vicinity, because she refused to lower her aura of holiness.

is she tiny or is that bottle huge

She's entry level basic bitch

t. aqua

Huge bottle.
They have those huge magnum sake bottle in japan.

>magnum sake bottle
google'd it

woah

Are those regular sake for standard consumption? Or is it more like on the western front with the magnum bottles being more decorative or for very special occasions? I don't really like sake hence I don't know too much about it. My question is more like is that a casual form of packaging a larger amount of alcohol (e.g. a 40), or is it more of a rare decorative/formal thing?

Standard consumption. Those things are available in any supermarket. You should see the size of the fucking whiskey bottles they have too.

both

She is dumb, you have to forgive her that much.

is it me or the animation really got better after the first ep?

Interesting. How is Japanese whiskey? I'm a pretty big fan of western (American, Scottish and Irish mainly) whiskeys and bourbons, is Jap whiskey similar? Or is it pretty different (in a similar sense as sake is japanese "wine" by my understanding but quite different from western wines as rice rather than grape based)?

Nip whiskey is modeled after scotch, and it's pretty damn good, won a lot of prizes. I'm an alcoholic rather than a connoisseur though. I mostly drink Kakubin.

More

This smile is for ____

Dumbs girls are made for bullying

Aqua was purty last episode

Interesting, thanks! I'll try give it a shot sometime.

I feel fairly excited about this for some reason. Suppose it would be more authentic to sip on some Japanese liquor while watching Japanese cartoons.

And heck beyond that, before I even got "into" anime, I always felt pretty awkward when going to a Japanese restaurant with some friends or coworkers and being the one guy who ordered beer while everyone else got sake. I'd be happy to see if there is some sort of japanese alcohol out there that I like since it always felt weird with all the jap stuff I liked, while simultaneously disliking their most 'iconic' (from my viewpoint) alcohol while I love alcohol in general.

Aqua is only good for _ _ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I know right? That seriously almost ruin the whole episode for me? Why can't you let the scene end on a high note Deen? Fuck you.

She doesn't realise/remember she had that effect until Kazuma mention it.

don't fuck the retard!

Am I the only one that wants to give Aqua a hug and protect her from bullying?

Normally I'd say no, but in this case I'd say yes.

no retard

yes

Sauce?

Casting turn undetto

Does she want Kazuma's D yet?

No.

I bet they don't even wear panties.

Can someone post how WN ended?

Megumin dies when they fight the demon king, and can't be ressurected because the damage is too severe.
Kazuma and the girls are completely destroyed, and while mourning her he seeks comfort with his oldest friend, and they remain together and eventually learn how to be happy together. They also have many babies

Tell her to stop being retarded then

I wanna taste it.

Pic Related

Ignore this guy.

[spoilers]Kazuma teleports himself and the demon king to the bottom of a dungeon, kamikazes the demon king with explosion wishes to return to Australia instead of Japan[/spoilers]

>reincarnates in australia
>dies instantly to kangaroo attack
>or snake bite
>or jellyfish sting
>or spider venom
>or heat stroke

such a fine country australia is

I want to make this stupid damegami my __bff__

Aren't you supposed to be running the us?

I've tried sake and found it very meh indeed. Quite like plum wine, but it is quite sweet so only occasionally.

She does but when Vanir shows up she's going to want his M.

yea, just fucking end her life

sauces

You fucking nerds are gonna get cursed.

Why is she so lewd

I guess the local girls haven't become desperate for boys yet. Axel is a doomed town.

Bullying is my way of worshiping her.

well, she should stop being stupd then...

a cute

bully her more

Aqua got some nice natural tits.

Seriously am I missing something? I thought the've only released one season so far? Last episode I saw was where retarted track suit blew up someones house with that orb-o-magic

Is there more?

also post pics of best girl

We're 3 episodes into season 2 user

I think I just came a little

Aqua is the least useless party member.

- She revived Kazuma after he died. Twice. Without Aqua, the story wouldn't have begun, and would've ended after the Winter Shogun.
- She saved Darkness from the death curse. Without Aqua, Kazuma/Megumeme would've died at the castle, followed by Darkness.
- She killed the Dullahan. No one else had the power to do that.
- She negated the shield thing on the spider tank thing. Without Aqua, the spider tank would've destroyed the whole town.
- She one-shots countless hordes of undead. Without Aqua, the party would've wiped many times.
- She purified a lich to get a quest reward. Without Aqua, they wouldn't have finished the quest.
- She selflessly sells misc wares / performs party tricks to make money for the party in-between quests. Without Aqua, the party would've starved.
- She allows Kazuma to use her body to satisfy his base urges at night. Without Aqua, Kazuma may have done something terrible to Darkness/Megumeme.

She is the only truly indispensable party member.

Praise her.

Aqua caused most of those problems, fuck off Aqua

>She revived Kazuma after he died. Twice
Clearly, she's retarded.

aqua is stupid as hell man

I want to have drunken sex with Aqua and both deeply regret the deed in the morning!