/ggg/ going green general

This General is focused around Operation Go Green

Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to make seed bombs.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.
A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

You could literally destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you gotta do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Ive done this in Florida and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

Black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

All you have to do is toss some of these in shitty areas and before to long nature will fuck it up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152673085/#152702204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ingredients for seed bombs:

Seeds
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto

List of Seeds to use:
Kudzu
Horseradish
Chinese virginia creeper
Tree of heaven
Bamboo
Sugar maple
brambles
bull nettles
Giant hogweed
Thorned Blackberries
Mulberry
Morning glory cairica
Honey locust
BERMUDA GRASS
Persicaria perfoliata
rhizome
Euphorbia milii
Campsis radicans

Thx i was just about to make this

These are my favourite threads on Sup Forums

How is a plant going to destroy their home? I want to do this.

:O
the potential

if you get as many people as the It ok to be white campaign

The Original Thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152673085/#152702204
Also remember to use the USDA hardiness map to find out which plants grow were the best

We already had a thread rolling last night that hit bump limit

Some user needs to set up a mail service

ship people packets of these seeds if they order it

What are you hoping to accomplish with this plan? Is it just for the destruction of nignogs' houses?

keep running this campaign It is the most effective one i have heard of

Normal Farmers have difficulty tough
time managing plants

No, this shouldn't be able to be tracted incase any opposition lurking sees this and we get hit with eco terrorism

destruction of the entire areas

Destroy their communities so they lose it all.

The destruction of an already shitty infrastructure system, the removal of niggers using out greatest ally, mother nature, and a bit of beautifying of the ghetto on our part, plus this will allow for small critters and insects to flourish where they rightfully belong again

It ruins the property with the bonus of the fact that the only method of restoring it is through hard physical labor, something niggers won't do. Only whites would be willing to restore those properties.

this kind of creative trolling is why I keep coming to this board

I KNOW YOUR TYPE: TALL, DARK AND DUMB

YOU WANT TO FILL MY DAUGHTERS WOMB WITH YOUR CUM

AND STEAL THE TV THAT I BOUGHT LAST YEAR

YOU'RE BLACK SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

INSTEAD WE WILL USE THE WHITE POWER

TO MAKE A LAWN DEFENSE AT ANY HOUR

Right Wing Botanical Squads ARE BACK

Legit the biggest HYPE
We need people to document the process too
I would love some History user to make a legit trebuchet to send the seeds over hundreds of yards

Don't forget to seed roofs and gutters as well.
This will cause water to seep into the structure.
Aim for crotches on the roof, like where the roof meets the chimney.

>This entire post
Fucking kem

We are imposing hundreds of Thousands of dollars damage to these places
Is this terrorism?

If you are a britbong I encourage you to look up Japanese Knotweed. Its so damn virulent you don't even need seeds. Chopped up roots and the rhizome ball are all you need and the shit takes 3+ years of chemical treatments to remove.

>inb4 whiny shills and moralcucks whine like they cry about kudzu

Suck it you whores.

Technically, yes, will anyone care about the ghetto other than niggers? No
We are all good

Japanese knotweed is illegal over here in the states

fuck

Would be funny if this pushed blacks into Gardening industry and created hundreds of jobs therefore reducing the ghetto even further

If their communities are destroyed, won't they just flock to other white majority areas?

Plants can destroy concrete and such

$$$
price difference

quit trying to fit everyones climate into the same range as yours
this is only going to work if we approve seed lists on a regional basis

Any animals that could be released?
Snakes into ponds lol

Kek. Is this terrorism?

Also remeber, there are a wide variety of plants to choose from however i suggest trying to find plants that are native to where you live so you dont cause damage that not towards the ghetto.
On another note the use of bamboo, kudzu, thorned blackberries, giant hogweed, and (if you can get it) japanese knotweed are all very fast spreading and "destructive" plants which is very useful here