JoJo Thread

Killer Queen deserved a better user

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x585zf_king-crimson-21-century-shizoid-man_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you want part 5's beginning to be slow in the anime, or should they get to the gang ASAP?

Considering how the arcs are divided chapter wise, they can't and shouldn't rush anything in the start.

>dailymotion.com/video/x585zf_king-crimson-21-century-shizoid-man_music
>0:30 starts as Doppio starts walking up the stairs while pulling his shirt off, talking to Polnareff
>The moment he reveals he's Diavolo we get "21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN"
>Roll ED
I want Gangsta's Paradise for the ED but I'd sure as hell be more than okay if 21st Century Schizoid man was the ED instead.
That reminds me, has anyone made an episode list to divide all of VA into 39 eps like we did for part 4?

They can still switch the orders of some of the arcs. There should be a better place to put the Sleeping Slaves story, right?

Honestly, I feel like I would have preferred the SDC anime in the Parts 1/2 style, or at least something similar.
The new style they used seemed almost too detailed, and kinda emotionless a lot of the time.

>foreshadowing deaths
No

I think so, but I didn't save it. All I know is that I want Bruno's face lick to happen right before they cut to the opening on the second episode.
Not really since it's a massive spoiler.

Post fight lengths you want

Sex Pistols: 2 episodes
Aerosmith: 2 episodes
Grateful Dead: 3 episodes
White Album: 2 episodes
King Crimson vs Metallica: 2 episodes
King Crimson: 2 episodes
Green Day and Oasis: 3-4 episodes
Clash: 2 episodes
Notorious BIG: 2 episodes

weak tier:
Soft Machine: 1 episode, it sucks desu
Man in the Mirror: 1 episode, meh, Abbacchio was the only highlight
Baby Face: 1 episode, development for Giorno but really fucking dumb fight

Couldn't they show like half of sleeping slaves earlier on then later on show the other half with the deaths? Considering how they improved the flow of part 4 through the July 15th arc and how they switched around Cinderella, I do think they're going to be a lot more creative with switches or modifications this time round

If BtD protects the person it has been planted on then how was Hayato able to give himself a bleeding nose?

It protects from fatal blows only. Hayato could survive a nosebleed.

Then why did it protect him from when Kira tried to punch him in the face?

Kira is a strong guy.

If Joshu were to use extra nuts and screws , could he enlarge his penis?

Asking for a friend

I really hope they increase the rate they release the SC Jojoniums. If they're doing so once every 3 months then they won't get finished until 2019. If not then I hope DiU is released simultaneously

Would you buy it Sup Forums?

not really tbqh famalam

Nothings going to help your microdick, Joshuu

Who was the most useless and worthless allied character in Part 5 and why was it Fugo? Was it just because his stand was OP? Why didnt he even join the rest of the team? All that wasted potential, what did Araki mean by this?

If Josuke punched Sheer Heart Attack with CD, would it return to Kira?

Who knows. But it will definitely be harder to switch up compared to the minor changes in part 4.

The anime should at least give Fugo additional scenes and dialogue because he barely had any in the manga.

Fugo was supposed to betray the team and become a villain Araki decided he didn't like that idea and just dropped his character entirely after that.

If the song opened from the first 21st century it could be a better TBC than roundabout was but they'll never get the rights

I'd say the same but Rob has shared a few King Crimson JoJokes and actually seems pretty interested in the Stand. All someone needs to do now is give him a bato.to link and he might offer up a KC song for the ED in an ideal world.

Is Purple Haze Feedback canon?

It should be.

I still hope so.
Even Robert Fripp has become aware of King Crimson in JoJo so it could still be possible

Someone needs to send the guy an email

Mista vs Hol Horse who wins?

My bet's on the entire equine

Mista obviously because Hol Horse is retarded

I'd like more interactions between Giorno and Bruno, but I don't know how that could be added without it being forced, they really only talk when they're alone.

Could be done with Mista and Narancia though. Giorno loves those fags and they're the only ones who talk to him

Emperor is the better gun Stand, but Mista is the better marksman by a mile.
Hol Horse is so fucking bad he can't even kill himself

Depends who's watch is faster

Mista, Pistols can deflect Emperor's bullets.

Not counting the ones that affect time, what Stand would be the best for just fucking with someone? Not harming them, but being a pain in the ass

Echoes.
The possibilities are endless.

Probably the Kakyoin, l4d.

Survivor, Hebin's Door.

>Probably the Hua Jing, l4d.
FTFY

Heaven's Door

Couldn't Secks Pisstuls just throw the bullet back at him?

Gold Experience
>wake up and brush your teeth
>your toothbrush has been turned into spiders crawling on your mouth
>try to eat breakfest
>your plate is crawling with spiders
>get on your car and go to work
>your car has been turned into millions of spiders
>go on foot
>your clothes turn into millions of spiders
>you go home and try to sleep off this horrible day
>your blanket turns into millions of spiders

Me
I used it on ur mum last night

can someone post the "I'm Evil?" kakyoin

I'm gonna go with fucking Harvest. How much of a shit would it be to have tiny beetles that you can't see move shit when you're not looking? Like say you unlock your car door, your wallet falls out of your pocket you bend down to pick it up, look up, keys are back in your house. Now you have to go back inside and get them, you come back to your car, rinse and repeat.

Yeah whenever he's feeling a bit horny I'm sure good old Shigechi goes with fucking harvest as well

Whitesnake.
You can use disks to mind control everyone within at least a 20 meter radius. You can ruin someone's entire life without even making yourself known.
And you can keep trapping them in cum dungeons with illusions that they can't break out of.

Thank you, my fellow chinese speaker user.

lewd

LA SQUADRA OFFICIAL BEST BOY RANKING

1. RISOTTO
2. PROSCIUTTO/PESCI
3. FORMAGGIO
4. GHIACCIO
5. MELONE
6. ILLUSO

why the fuck did they pick the worst color palette for vanilla for the new anime? this one was objectively the superior choice

>Vanilla Ice
>He's chocolate

I want to be~~ Joshuu's friend

Ghiaccio < Prosciutto < Risotto < Melone < Formaggio < Pesci < Illuso < Sorbet < Gelato

>mfw they'll edit out the solos section and the shred section
>mfw it'll just be a neutered 21CSM that's completely lacking in what made 21CSM good
JUST

Switch Melone and Pesci and you're perfect

>4. GHIACCIO
>5. MELONE
>6. ILLUSO
They could have used more depth desu.

Why didn't Gyro and Johnny just get a tattoo of the rectangle on their hand or something so they would have a reference everywhere? Or on a bracelet?

Have the last 4 years brought forwards good Vento Aureo scans yet? Last read it before Part 3 got its adaption and had to stop partially in because it was unbearably bad.

wot? pesci sucked ass. what a mamone

>got damn the prez got some cakes
>nigga had to use da whole hand to hold dat ass

Why didnt Part 5 villains team up more than just 2 vs 5? Doesn't make sense

Good scans get updated at batoto, almost finished.

JJCA?

Confidence. They all believe they could smoke those fuckers either by themselves or with their partner and funny thing is the Singles almost killed them all.

Rice was a bad leader.

Which JoJo main antagonists could Kira defeat?

Part 1 Dio

Cheap Trick. They now have schizophrenia and can't show their back to anyone or they die.

part 1 dio
raped by kars
raped by part 3 DIO
king crimson only defeated because jojo bullshit levels went through the roof
he could defeat whitesnake pucci, but made in heaven would probably rape him dramatically
idk about valentine, currently reading part 7

I would say Dio but those space ripper stingy eyes and Icicle hands are strong

The SRSE are absurdly fast, I'm not sure Killer Queen could even block them in time

Could Killer Queen even deflect them? Arent they pure vampire essence super heated? shit would laser right through KQ's hands and Kira cant jerk off anymore

The thing about Kira is that he's best suited for mind games where he manipulates and plays with his surroundings to defeat his enemy. Whereas the other antagonists are much more directly combat based.

How did /jojo/ general get into JoJo?

I found out about it after watching a Minecraft parody video in 2011.

If it's not from a stand, it can't damage a stand. As long as it hits Killer Queen's body, it wouldn't hurt Kira even slightly.

Stands can't be hurt by anything other than Stands. There is a JoJo Drama CD out there that depicts DIO using the SRSE (as well as the freezing touch) agaisnt Jotaro and failing because Star Platinum isn't affected by them.

Of course, those eye beams are really fucking fast, the anime shows them moving fast and far enough to slice the clouds in the sky in just a second. And Killer Queen isn't exactly the fastest punch ghost around so there's a chance Dio could get past it.

The WRYYY meme from many moons ago gave me interest and watching the ASB "your next line is..." got me curious. BAsed on that video i thoguht all the wrong things like, every jojo existed at the same time, OKuyasu and josuke were typical deliquients who were one offs, Caesar was DIO's son, Gyro and burno were women, Giorno was Caesar's brother, Pillar men were Indians, and so forth.
>captcha: Doppios

rate each part

As an anime-only fag:
7/10
9/10
7.5/10
8.5/10

part 5 is going to be so fucked
they will never get the rights to any king crimson music, or even the name, because fripp is the ultimate kike who actively tries to prevent people from listening to his music. the only hope of part 5 not being fucked is if he kicks the bucket real soon.

I also feel like Killer Queen was kind of weak in of itself. Like it's an assassin Stand, and the guy was trying to fight Star fucking Platinum with it. I also really hated how the only one that got effectively blown up was Shigechi. I mean there's Aya too, but she didn't try to fight him.
Everyone else lived and wasn't mysteriously assassinated in the very least.

JAps can still say King Crimson during everything, and there would never be a chance to use That music during the anime (it probably wouldnt be good either)

Kira and certain characters make part 4 real fucking good, so I agree with that list.

P1: 6/10
P2: 6/10
P3: 6/10
P4: 7/10
P5: 8/10
P6: 8.5/10
P7: 9/10

wot

Knock down Part 2 and 4 down by 1 and you've got it.

He has one, and it's The Gapster

5/10
6/10
2/10
6/10
5/10
5/10

I don't know. Fripp posted some Jojo memes, he might let DP use a KC song as the ED. I doubt it'll be 21st Century Schizoid Man though

7/10
6/10
7.5/10
8.5/10
4/4
7/10
7.5/10
8.5/10 so far, might go up to a 9

technically everybody blew up

Part 1: 6/10
Part 1 (anime): 6/10

Part 2: 8/10
Part 2 (anime): 8/10

Part 3: 8/10
Part 3 (anime): 8/10

Part 4: 9/10
Part 4 (anime): 7/10

Part 5: 7/10
Part 6: 9/10
Part 7: 10/10
Part 8: 9/10

A way they could've buffed Kira was if he could use HAS NO WEAKNESSES and it was fucking invisible after he got Upgraded with the arrow. Like Bites the Dust was cool, but he fucking blew(kek) it. Guy has a literal instakill that he couldn't use.

how popular is jojo in japan?