Is Scotland this pathetic or is it just the Irish LARPers?

Bongs can you confirm?

Fuck of you filthy heeb

Saged

>Implying I'm jewish
Did I mention Tottenham anywhere?

Even worse you are a jew loving goy fuck u

Why didn't they just say 'FUCK ISRAEL'. Celtic are just a bunch of SJWs

HAHAHHAHH!

Typical republican catholic scum, siding with the Anglos enemies.

There is nothing more feral a set of Celtic inbreds

I hope Rangers fuck them up

>Implying I'm a jew lover
Wrong again Cedric, Jersualem is Christian land.

Bunch of filthy, drunk potato eating mics. They have always had this weird romance with the Palestinians as they both as if they're being occupied. The Irish are too stupid to attain independence.

Because they're the mouthpiece for Sinn Fein, so they have to promote that leftist republican faggotry during games.

Europe is almost entirely full of communist faggots.

They believe that the idea of paying for your own healthcares is a radical right wing position.

>is it just the Irish LARPers?
Yes, the ira had a bit of a homo with the plo so i would guess they feel solidarity with the palis

Tbh I'm Catholic and I hate ceptic, I hope Rangers fuck them up too and then wave their Union Jacks in paddy LARP land.

It's understandable here where the government uses ``privatisation'' as an excuse to jew even harder.

Not Scotland you massive cunt, this is Irish insurgent catholic and republican scum and their IRA supporting paddy no mates English hating meme flags, of course they would side with HAMAS and Hezbollah etc, they are almost terrorists themselves and tried to blow up MP's and innocent people, and Thatcher!

Build a wall and make the nigger leprechaun potatoes pay for it,

>Its only a bit of fun, dont get worked up or take it too seriously, we have seriously calmed our shit down since the 80's

Idiot rangers cant even find a manager for their shitty team and their fans are all inbreds that wish they were born in the south.

Catholics I suppose are OK now, we stopped burning them a long time ago, I think Rome has forgiven us.

On behalf of the real Irish I would like to apologise for this shite. Most Irish are now fully (((indoctrinated))) - Please nuke us.

What does Tottenham have to do with anything?

>Build a wall and make the nigger leprechaun potatoes pay for it

I'm all for it and you can deport the paddies on your side of the border too, just to make sure they won't spread their SJW propaganda.

They should just bring back big Ally.

And we stopped burning you reformers a while ago, we've forgiven each other :^)

It's cool, we'll be sure to nuke Dublin right after we nuke Berlin and Stockholm.

Thanks. Dublin is a multicultural cesspit

Tottenham is literally oy vey!

Ever heard of the Yid Army?

Celtic cunts

No problem, I went to Dublin a few years ago, saw a beautiful local girl walking with some disgusting halfbreed. From then I knew that Dublin was beyond saving.

So if Tottenham play Celtic

Or my team, Bristol Rovers AKA 'the Gas' play the Yid Army. I always thought that would be a cool fixture, shame we are shite though and league 2

He called me a jew, so I said I wasn't a (((tottenham))) supporter. (((Tottenham))) is London's kike club.

YID ARMY YID ARMY!

It's basically the whole of Ireland. Most are liberal SJWs. I hate this country so much.

Leeds get mad.

>Niggers fuck my wife
>Englishmem will pay for something!!!
>All hooligans from other teams must die
>Pakis gang rape daughter
>Taxes pay niggers and moslems

White Traitors Must die

ALTOGETHER NOW....

OHHHH I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TURK
YES I'D RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TURK
YES I'D RATHER BE A PAKI
RATHER BE A PAKI
RATHER BE A PAKI THAN A TURK!
OY VEY!

This people must be exterminated.

Yeah Direland took the SJW b8 hook line and sinker. Come to America or go to Britain, we can still be saved.

>sports fans
one of the most cucked male demographics

OY VEY!! WHAT ABOUT THE 7 GORRILION?

aww baby did you never get picked?

>Is Scotland this pathetic or is it just the Irish LARPers?
the scots have a long history of being cucks because 99% of them were uneducated, replaceable labour. these days they still see this as virtuous and so many rely on the welfare state. they see kinship in the palestinians because they were both fucked by the English. this is basically what it comes down to. celtic fans are plastic paddys, who see kinship in the palestinians because they consider themselves the underdogs in a battle for nationhood, even though the scottish catholics are the grandkids and great grandkids of irish proles.
scotland and the scots are the untermensch of the UK

I disagree, there are plenty of based supporters. Hockey, F1 and Polo are pretty much all white and conservative. And there are plenty of right wing soccer teams.

English larpers and irish larpers.

The lowlands need purged.

probs celtic fans as they are the most cucked. They hold up palestinian flags all the time. Fucking catholics.

Sudanese soccer matches are objectively superior to others

Europe is 100% Muslim these days, I'm afraid

Hey not all Catholics, plenty of based Catholic supporters like Lazio with the Anne Frank stickers and the Polish clubs with the anti communist banners.

Their low intelligence prevents them from even realizing it!!

>Rangers
RIP dead club.

No mate I mean scottish catholics. They are irish scum. They are cucked like the irish but say we are the bad ones. They always get a good kicking though.

Ceptic fan detected. Hey paddy, tell us how you're so Irish because your great aunt twice removed was from county claire.

Nope. I'd happily see them join Rangers in hell.

Ah right, yeah the Irish/Scottish Catholics are in name only. They'll tell you about how they love the church but then will tell you why there's nothing wrong with being a faggot in the same breath. I wish Ireland reformed instead of England so the Church wouldn't have to deal with them and we could have the based English instead.

lol at the jew lovers on this thread, good goys.

IRA fought the Rothschild owed British goverment. Ireland is free of the zionists thanks to them.

Free of Zionists but totally cucked by (((cultural-Marxism))). What did all the Irish rebels sacrifice their lives for, so the future generations could become slaves to the EU and forced to accept African and Middle Eastern refugees. We're not fucking free!

>Implying we're jew lovers
No we think the nigger loving SJW Irish recuckigans are just as pathetic as the jew loving cuckservatives.

Fuck kikes and their pet protestants.

Show us your foreskin oh wait you can't pathetic goy lmao

Its middle class marxist infiltration into republican circles and the green brigade, most fans hate them or don't care, those cunts don't even care about football or the club they are just their to push their politics, we used to through bananas at the black rangers players and booed everytime they got the ball but now you get banned for that

>EVER taking Israels side

Ignorant newfags get off MY BOARD REEEEEE
REEEEEEEE

Fuck kikes and their SJW paddy puppets

Tell me how Irish you are Cedric O'leary.

you know literally nothing you fucking ladyboy

stop getting all your info from pol

larping this hard lol
the absolute state of celtic. fuck israel, fuck palestine

This guy gets it! Fuck them both!

I thought it was 'I'd rather be a paki than a Kraut'

Agreed

Catholics

We should have hung them all

Fuck the pope

Justin will give you a trophy for taking part faggot

The Catholics in Northern Ireland were the "blacks" and the Protestants (of Scottish descent) were the "whites".

The IRA saw themselves as part of a wider marxist class struggle aligned with Mandela, Guevara, PLO etc etc.

Many Irish Catholics went to Scotland in the 19th and early 20th Century (mainly Glasgow & Edinburgh). The indigenous Scots do not accept them as fully Scottish, and the Catholics married among themselves and maintained an Irish link through the Celtic football team.

In my opinion, Scots of Irish descent tend to be misanthropic and cynical - understandably because they lack connection to where they reside. Therefore, in the past they were very leftist, and in modern times this transformed into support for Scottish nationalism; it was safe for Irish Catholics to support Scots nationalism when it stopped being ethnonationalism and went into an SJW/one world direction (in opposition to the anti-Europe Little Englanders). So the anti-nativist position of the 1960s was to be pro-UK. When England went anti-Europe in the 90s/2000s, anti-nativism became a pro-Scots secession position.

Religious sectarianism was always a bigger deal in Scotland than England. Liverpool is similarly an "Irish" city but is arguably slightly better integrated into Northern English life (and the London Irish just disappeared into the wider English population).

best timeline right now.
lefty fucks have no idea if they should be pro Palestine because MUH BOOR MUDSLIMS or if they should be pro Israel because MUH POOR JEWS/ANTISEMITISM.

The Proddy's fly the flag of those who hate and despise them for religious reasons. For those who are too intellectually challenged to understand; the flag I'm referring to is the flag of Israel.

Neither the Rangers or the Celtic fans are Scottish. Both sets of fans overwhelmingly voted No in the referendum. Both sets of fans fly foreign flags and proclaim allegiance to foreign nations. They're both a pox on the Scottish nation.

What’s the difference?

All Scots are Irish. Some are just protestants who larp as Anglos.
Let this be a warning...
>we're a nation of immigrants
Yes, and we're still litigating the effects of Irish immigration, 1300 years later.
The Welsh literally lost most of their territory, including their heartlands in Strathclyde and Lothian, to Scots and Angles. They now occupy a rump territory that became useless when coal did.

Reminder that the Scotti tribe were worse than the Vikings. They kept the territory they conquered, and some of them have attempted to appropriate our culture but instead have created a cancerous subculture - one that embraces Hebrew culture.

This. Fuck em all and their shitty rivalry.

>Tfw Trump's ideological inspiration is a Catholic republican (Bannon).

this. nuke both of them

>MACRON MACRON
holy shit, he is everywhere!

Then you're not Catholic. Do you know what "Catholic" actually means? It means being in communion with the other members of your church. Since you don't wish to be in communion with fellow Catholics and would rather support some prods to be edgy, you're no Catholic. You're a larper.

The UK should have let Scotland leave and asked Trump to rebuild Hadrian's Wall.

based green brigade redditrustling again

The match programs are published in English and Yiddish...

Your prods are Irish scum too. They just arrived earlier and cucked out to Knox. Now they larp as Englishmen. Even wear England tops. Spoke about it with my mates once and we all agreed if we ever came across a sweatie wearing the three lions, we'd leave him naked on Wembley Way. No one likes a kiss-arse. Rangers fans are white Uncle Tom's.

>Rivalry
Part of the same control complex.

>tfw having an identity crisis

this too. everyone hates an UT

Aye, right.

All Glaswegians are subhuman.

pure celtic phenotype

>celtic inbreds

nice meme

Glasgow Celtic are bunch of virtue signalling cucks and football is for low IQ faggots.

They're both a bunch of faggots.

> (OP)
>On behalf of the real Irish I would like to apologise for this shite. Most Irish are now fully (((indoctrinated))) - Please nuke us.

Most Irish don't give a fuck about shit like this or anything that doesn't affect them and their families.

The only people who are indoctrinated are middle class cunts.

gas yourself

It's only your fellow middle class scum who are liberal SJWs but working class folk like me don't give a single fuck about liberal faggotry or political correctness.

I grew up supporting Celtic

Lol.

I thought the British FA's were pretty strict on political messages on the terraces. One would assume that some banning orders are currently being set in motion. or does that only apply when you talk shit about the IRA?