Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu

Episode 4 airs in 15 minutes. I know there are some people here watching Yowamushi Pedal but is anyone watching this?

I am and I'm enjoying it. It's a sweet little anime so far, sort of like Flying Witch.

I like it. wish they remove the 3DPD part, though. Its awful.

I like it. It's really comfy.

I think I forgot to watch last week's episode.

I like this show because it helps me deal with my depression resulting from lack of Long Riders.

Also Sensei a CUTE

Today's endcard.

Long Riders was better

Weird, pretty sure I posted the bigger version.

I agree, Long Riders has some special charm to it

I like this one more. There is something about the backgrounds and the character designs that's really appealing. Long riders had more bike-related content though.

From the art alone it is better because their eyes are bigger and there are lots of chibi scenes. Minami has that "girls show DRAMA" art style that is boring and lifeless in comparison

Long riders is a lot more colorful in terms of everything. We're barely at episode 4 but so far I feel like the rich girl is the most interesting girl out of the group.

Objectively correct.

This one has better budget and animation but it doesn't really help if everything else about the show, including its characters, is bland as fuck.

OH IT'S SUNNY DAY

MUH DICK

is the face she makes when she bullies the lesbian on there?

>from a lack of Long Riders

Aren't the last two episodes airing in February? Not much longer until you get closure.

It's safe to assume her every smug face in this picture is her bullying Ami and her boyfriend (female).

I don't like tomboys.

Worst endcard so far. And I love the tomboy.

Yes they are but it feels like it's been forever. And then even more depression after it's over for good.

Long Riders! is better than Minami.

quints confirm

Long Riders! final episodes when?

>quints
guess its true

Correct.

DELET THIS

Not even /n/ is watching this since it seems to be the least eventful of the three /n/-related series. How sad is that?

There's like 35-40 people watching this show at this point, judging from the IP count every week, and it's pretty safe to assume 30 of them watch it as a substitution for Long Riders until they release final 2 episodes.

OTP are
Hiromi x Tomo
Fuyune x Natsume

Long Rider OTP are
Aoi x Ami
Hinako x Yayoi

It wasn't. LR only had two good characters, and that's all. Most of the episodes felt like a 24 minute 5 minute shorts, some episodes felt really slow, and then whey they do a big ride, the episode turns into wakako zake and the ride ends in no time.

subs out

For some reason this seems really lewd

I'm enjoying MK so far, it's a nice little SoL show with bike references. If the quality of the backgrounds and art stays high throughout it could be one of the better things airing this season.

>LR only had two good characters
Every character with the exception of AraAra was good and funny.
There are no interesting characters in Minami, they are all just your stereotypical cutout archetypes - genki airhead, tomboy, awkard rich ojousama etc.

At least LR didn't treat its viewers like retards that lack even the most basic knowledge of how the world around them works.

Actually explaining that you need to press pedals to move a bike is a bit too much for me.

>Minami
>AMI
Quints confirm.

>they are all just your stereotypical cutout archetypes

>the babby/retard MC
>the lesbo bland girl
>the twin tailed fanged dfc tsundere
>the cowtits ara ara
>the genki/active girl

Shut the fuck up and fuck off to your Kobayashi thread, yurishitter. Fuck you and your fucking mods.

>Long Rider OTP are
>Aoi x Ami
>Hinako x Yayoi
You forgot Saki x Me

You are correct about Hinako and AraAra, but "lesbo bland girl" isn't a character archetype. Also, while MC was the stereotypical genki airhead retard, at least she didn't lack basic human knowledge.

>replying to Mugino
Please stop.

No worries, he just wants to piss off that cancer who's killing /u/ with self-inserting.

It's out boys.

>[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 04 [720p].mkv

Ugh that 3D animation is almost as bad as Kemono Friends

I wish they would cut that awkward 3dpd part out.

GO AWAY ALPACA JEW

Red rice? Isn't sensei a bit old for her menarche?

oy vey goyim buy bike accessories

I can't tell at this point, did they just take a photo of the food and threw a bunch of filters on top of it?

That part is good.

this week's show was pretty poor, hopefully series really takes off after this

A JC has a lot more artistic sense than Ami.
She also has bigger breasts.

I've been grabbing the episodes as they come out but haven't got around to watching it yet.

TUNA is clearly superior.

If that's the one I made here is a newer version.

I'm watching both at the moment, but I don't know if I'll finish this one.

Oh sit more rare Hinakos, thanks.

Is this as gay as YowaPeda?

No, there's a JAV at the end of every episode.

Definitely.

Comfy episode.
Too bad she lost.

hhhnnnnnggggggg

Saki is mine
I want fuck her.

>suddenly all the fags like Long Riders
What the fuck is going on?

It's always been like that. This show is just a replacement for most people.

>suddenly
LR had a small group of fans here on Sup Forums ever since the first episode aired. There's like 20-30 of us, but still

I only remember people laughing at the MC's bad VA and the terrible production quality, including the fact it will have to air its last two episodes more than a month after the end of the season it aired in.

Then you didn't pay much attention to the threads.
Sure, we were laughing at ACTAS shenanigans and their terrible production quality/schedule, but we also genuinely enjoyed that show.

>could probably keep up with higher tier cyclists
>instead patiently matches her pace to her friend because she wants her to enjoy it alongside her

Aoi is a good friend

I need to make one of these for Saki.

WHEN

She had an obvious ulterior motive though

>friend
Boyfriend.

Yeah the show was a production disaster but there was this weird sincerity to it

Next episode i guess, because they need to find the 5th member or the clubs disbands.

Yeah, getting her friend up to her level so she can share her hobby with the person she loves.

>TFW no Aoi boyfriend

>MC's bad VA
>Nao Toyama
>bad VA

you're not in serie so you get sad
>giving order to other
literally nope

>sharing her hobby
And her bed.

Ami noises were the best part

she needs to hone Ami's body to keep up with her own level of love making.

I don't even watch this show, I'm just here for the LR discussion.

>This show has so little to talk about people are just using the thread to talk about Long Riders instead
Gaijin-chan will save the show.

We were using it as a Long Riders containment thread from the very first episode, give up the hope user.

I really miss Long Riders, man.

We all do.

When are they going to air another LR episode anyway?

I like the OP and ED of this show way better than Long Riders, especially the OP.

In some ways I'm actually enjoying the show more too, but only because I feel like it might have a bit more potential, and I like the character designs a lot more. I'm fully prepared for disappointment though.

What do you want to talk about?, about how you want to fuck X girl? or talk about pairings on the show?, quality discussion. I prefer the threads be kinda quiet instead of circlejerking about the same things every thread every week.

That's pretty lewd user.
>doujins never

You take that back motherfucker

I agree that Minami OP is better, but there's no way this ED can beat OH IT'S SHINY DAY.

I've been listening to all 6 versions of this song every day and I'm still loving it.

>I don't like tomboys

I want to bend Rin over a table and fuck her until she can't walk.

>play the episode at 4x speed
>still get the entire ""plot"" of this episode
This show isn't worth 24 minutes.

>anything better than km/h
You blew it. Also Happy Ice Cream is amazing.

Aoi and Ami sitting in a tree