There are people who thinks Asuka said kimochi warui in the context of shinji being disgusting

>there are people who thinks Asuka said kimochi warui in the context of shinji being disgusting
>instead of the context of she being sickened by being in the tang mixed with all those people

how does it feel to be a brainlet?

Confirmation?

>I had been thinking directors should convey their ideal how the show shold be to us. But Annno pitchs us questions such as “What do you think for yourself if things went on such and such ways to you?”
>After recording all lines of the movie, I was called to the studio because the final line needed to be revised. Ogata came there too as it was Asuka and Shinji’s scene.
>Asuka’s final line was “Anta nankani korosareru nowa mappira yo!” in the film
>“I’d never want to be killed by you of all people, absolutely not!”
scenario. Annno didn’t live with my line no matter how many times I tried. Ogata and
I were at a loss how we should play what Annno wanted to express; she even
tried to ride on me and choke me to meet his demand. He must have been pursuing reality.
Concerning the final line we adopted, I’m not sure whether I should say about it in fact.
>At last Anno asked me ” Miyamura, just imagine you are sleeping in your
bed and a stranger sneaks into your room. He can rape you anytime as you are
asleep but he doesn’t. Instead, he masturbates looking at you, when you wake
up and know what he did to you. What do you think you would say?”
>I had been thinking he was a strange man, but at that moment I felt disgusting. So
I told him that I thought “Disgusting”. And then he sighed and said “… thought as much.” He said. ” I thought as much. “

>NHK interview, March 28th

I thought it was referring to this

kek, she has no boobs or ass

Exposure to the human gestalt, self reflection, Shinji himself, her codependency with Shinji, the rest of the world that hasn't returned yet and left her to be codependent with Shinji, Shinji's lack of conviction to choke the life out of her, herself for wanting it a little, she has a lot to be sick of.

reminder that when shinji first got in LCL he said kimochi warui

>tried to ride on me and choke me to meet his demand. He must have been pursuing reality.
Is this the "reality check" I keep hearing about whenever people explain EoE?

>14 year old

OH GOD IT'S HIDEOUS

>draw a girl, call it a boy, then call it a girl again

But what are Asuka's preferred pronouns?

Isn't that her hip?

No, because the line in the middle of the plugsuit is curved too

Sup Forums is a terrible board holy shit you fucking faggots your brains turned into mush

you fuckers are discussing if she is a fucking tranny

>you fuckers are discussing if she is a fucking tranny
I believe its ironic shitposting

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ASUKA'S PRONOUNS?

Why does this always happen? Of all the Evangelion threads on Sup Forums the threads on Sup Forums are always the worst. I don't think I've ever seen an Eva thread that doesn't devolve into Waifufaggotry or discussion about how Shinji is a faggot or if he's straight. Fucking Sup Forums has better discussion about anime and it isn't even a board dedicated to anime. Sup Forums is honestly THE worst board on Sup Forums.

You people don't deserve Evangelion. Someone poured their whole life into making this and all you do is copy-paste premade replies and spew crap like the monkey version of a stream of consciousness.
I wish it wasn't anime or it ceased to exist.

Sup Forums is cancer user, accept it.

>I contribute to shitposting but disguising it as bitching

>using Eva threads to determine the quality of Sup Forums as a board
Fuck off.

No.

>brainlet

damn
what did she mean by this

I hate this fanbase

If we simply b& filenames kun these threads would be on the way to improvement. Next we'd ban that soft pink faggot, then the shippers.

Or simply blanket ban eva threads for a while.

>what did she mean by this
Everyone in Eva hates themselves

>Everyone in Eva hates themselves

>I AM ON MY PERIOD

I suggest we ban the fireposter, fucking hate that faggot.
And the rest of the Ascuckfaggots.

The fireposter is a myth and hasn't really been relevant at all anyway.

>ascuck
>cuck

t. fireposter

t. filenames kun

Asuka a shit

Your taste a shit.

My taste is canon.
Rei will always be the objective best girl. No way around it. End of story.

Asuka is a transvestite man donkey witch, and anyone who likes """"(((((her))))""" should kill themselves. Starting with you, fireposter.

>all this Sup Forumsspeak
I'm honestly not that surprised that Rei would attract memespouting newfags like yourself. Truly the choice for pseudo-intellectual normalfags.

And what's wrong with Sup Forums?

You're only triggered by it unless you're some kind of shitskin kike. Which would make sense considering you're waifu is from "culturally enriched" Germany, see:

>what's wrong with Sup Forums
It has been literally rebbit for years now.

Care to clarify?
Since you're such an expert on all things Reddit, fireposter.

>replying to

You're right, I shouldn't have even bothered replying to a rebbitor and unrepentant crossboarder. Though you are breaking Sup Forums 1.