Left or right?

Left or right?

Right

Right answer

Left.

I want to cum in China's cute little china so hard!

How is that even a question? Right, always right.

Right.

When is the next ova?

>Japanese Plain Jane vs. Finnish Sex Goddess
Tough choice

None of them.

China is cute, but Aila is best girl and has best boyfriend.

Gyanko is so fat, when she sits down it's like a colony drop.

So why is Try hated? I'm only 4 episodes in but it's fun so far

Right.

------>

Iori-kun!

4 eps in and you don't hate Try yet? How?

Try squanders everything that made the first season fun and replaces it with characters that never develop, don't care about building models, and don't care about Gundam either. Get ready for a season full of fights that end with How-oh-ru or whatever the fuck that shit was.

the mom

Fights aren't as good, 3-on-3 format generally not utilized well (let's all split up and 1v1 the opposing team!), MC wins every fight with his G Gundam super move.

It improves a bit in the second half, but never quite reaches the first season's level of hilariously earnest Gunplafaggotry.

whole show was a poor mans metabots that people only cared about because of sexy character designs

It seems like they care about building models and Gundam so far. I like how Sekai looks up to Domon in the OP. But the main reason I like it is just because Fumina is really hot/cute

>it improves a bit in the second half

I'm pretty sure the second half made it even worse.

Yeah but they don't make Metabots anymore, so we have to cling to this. Also, nice punctuation, faggot.

I can see that. The milf, Aila, Fumina, and Gyanko are ridiculously hot to be honest

All I remember is that I liked the second half better.

still best girl of all time

Honestly I was just talking shit to get people to watch metabots, that shit holds up real well.

Except for that sequel season they did, jesus christ and people think try is bad.

Medarot has a much classier milf that doesn't need to shake her goods for attention

Pretty sure Fumina only wants two specific dicks.

>left to right
Took me a second.

Slut.

The only thing i liked in the second half is the 4 cups.

The patrician's choice.

Finland is always best girl, prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

FLESHBAGS GET OUT