Why do leftists get a free pass for shit like this?

Why do leftists get a free pass for shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/torturer-of-disabled-white-teen-released-on-probation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And what would be shit like this? Celebrating an innocent man walking free is bad now?

He's getting deported anyway

Dude got off because they claimed it went off by accident, even though the P229 doesn't have a free floating safety

>celebrating the death of an innocent woman at the hands of a shitskin illegal

innocent until proven guilty my friend
and that didnt happen thus he's innocent

I would prefer having nigger blood in my veins to german at this point hans, could you be any more pathetic?

because jews own the media corporations like CNN, Time Warner etc.

But unregulated capitalism is good, goy.

Is this any fucking better? It's fucking time to take a stand against the racism against us.

infowars.com/torturer-of-disabled-white-teen-released-on-probation/

Conservatives: George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon, the court decided that!

Also Conservatives: IM A RACIST WITH A SMALL DICK AND I DONT CARE WHAT THE COURT SAYS; THE UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT IS GUILTY BECAUSE HES MEXICAN

yeah fuck laws and principles and stuff when it's inconvenient for my agenda

That must be fake.

Are you sure you understand the English language?
Or should I say comprehend the English language?

lol he had to jump ship on his twitter

prep your wife for mohammed hans

not an argument

Lol @germany the birthplace of Nazism rambling on about principles as your country gets filled up with North African muslims and Syrians. Absolutely disgusting.

>bait post
>bait image
Where's the leaf?

not an argument

Deported? Sentencing for a federal crime and is what he's getting.

you're literally finding a literal nobody on Twitter and then thinking he's some sort of liberal demi god.

fucking MORON

The latino jury ultimately acquitted him as a fuck you to the POTUS. That is painfully obvious. Justice was tainted, not served.

That cvcats account is highly suspicious. Set up a week ago. Prove they are leftists

>principles
Principles would dictate that this spic be hung regardless of the verdict.

zimmerman should have sued the town for compensation since he was doing the zookeeper's job

She'll be back inside in a month. She's a nigger, after all

There were Asians and kikes on it as well

All were laughing on the way out of the courtroom

Remember, his second story was that it went off by accident. He initially claimed he was shooting at sea lions and struck her by accident. The defense only changed his story when they realized his first one was just saying "I am guilty of felony manslaughter" in a few more words. That's when they pushed the story that the Sig P229, a gun widely used by the police and military around the world for its reliability, just spontaneously vomits bullets with no provocation.

And high-fiving the defense attorney.

You obviously didn't follow the case. The subhuman admitted to shooting and killing her.

He claimed it was an accident because the gun went off by itself, which just does not happen.

The jury was comprised entirely of Trump hating Latinos, who figured they could get a good fuck you to Trump by not finding him guilty.

He was overcharged. DA should not have gone for mirder if they can’t prove intent

Because the actual power centers in America, are broadly sympathetic what Mike (((Cohen))) wrote here.