WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Looks like Toradora, also known as the greatest love story ever told.

Actual overrated shit.

retards being retards

There was nothing extraordinary with Toradora

The greatest love story ever told.

>tfw best girl lost

>tfw feels like eveyone lost

Best overrated love story ever told.

MAL: The Animation

Easy going love story from 9 years ago that didnt need to flesh out half naked girls to keep it interesting. Truly better times.

What was the name of the parrot?

Incontinentia Buttocks

Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!

Yacchan was best girl and best mom.

Unco-chan

Incorrect

this

>truly better times

It wasn't any better or worse, you were just nine years younger.

Chinko chan

I refuse to believe that I have changed in any way since then. I mean I was almost 30 already back then, kinda too late to change.

Best love story ever told.

Redpillme, are you only shitposting or do you really thing is the best romance?
I liked the series, and was miles better than most romances (Nips can't into love) but I didn't think it was a GOAT series in the genre

Wow you're almost 40?

You're nearly twice my age.

>MAL: The Animation
What did he mean by this?

I remember being fairly frustrated how Minori and Ami were handled. At least the OP and ED were good.

Who are you talking to? Why do you uninroically use the term "redpill me"? Name what you think is the GOAT of the genre. Then name 3 other titles that you thought were in the running.

Then kill yourself because if you genuinely undestood why Toradora is much better than the average romance comedy, then you should be smart enough to figure out if people are seriously when they say its the greatest romance of all time in all medium.

I really don't watch too much Romance genre, I give it a shot because I heard it was pretty great.
Don't get me wrong, I liked it a lot but I really expected more when you say it's the GOAT series of a genre.

cont.
If you want an example, I think romance was better executed on Steins;Gate or Spice and Wolf, and that wasn't even the main aim

but s&w was like 70% flirting, romance was totally the point

the ultimate high school fantasy. absolute fucking cancer of anime

Yeah, but the plot revolved around Lawrence and his businesses. Even as a plot device, it had something more than just romance.
Here literally all the arcs where about trying to pair up the characters.
I felt like it was first too fast on both getting closer in the first 3 chapters, then 18 chapters of nothing, then again they remember.
I blamed that it was an adaptation, but still triggers me

The greatest love sto-- well fuck, of course first reply best reply

Well to be fair, if you dont watch much romance anime, how could ever possibly know what to compare it to? That being said, youre right in that people dont honestly think its the greatest achievement in romance, but its fun to trigger people with that phrase.

Its still pretty awesome comapred to the average entry in the genre, like its very well done in some key areas that nips usually dont get right. Go google the other entries in romance anime, theres maybe 8-10 series worth watching. Total. And thats being generous

Those are interesting examples to compare with, but I couldn't say you are wrong. All I'll say is that Steins gate is one of the most popular anime of all time and Spice and Wolf is also one a very well known and respected series. Whether or not romance is the "main aim" is subjective, I think you could argue Steins Gate and S+W are love stories in many ways.

My point is: No Toradora isnt the best romance ever created, and its a shame you watched it with those expectations because anybody would come away dissapointed. But it its right behind Kare Kano and Kimi Ni Todoke as my favorite romance anime, and thats pretty damn good company to be mentioned with. Especially for something that seemed like a generic LN adaptation with nothing but generic archetypes.

100% this faggots favorite anime is Konosuba. I would bet my fucking life

I thought they shouldve ended it sooner, but it was really good. Episode 19 was the best.

Not the best romance anime, but it might be one of the best in the combined romance/comedy genre.

I found every character to be either annoying or cringeworthy or both. It is an average love story as far as anime go since the bar is set very low, but definitely not worth wasting time on it.

You're 40?? Duse how did you fuck up your life this badly to still be here? I'm 20 and if in here at 40 I will end myself.

Agree. I was mostly comparing with other series non focused on romance. And yeah, it was pretty good, i liked it.
I think you are right and is as you say, there are not a lot of good romances in the genre (Nips can't really make love stories).

Yeah, in both, love is a main part of the plot, so they could enter the genre. Any good romance recommendations?

Red pill? Like the matrix or what the fuck do you mean with that exactly

Kare Kano, Kimi Ni Todoke, Clannad.

This is my personal pantheon, although I never really loved Clannad, it is just something everyone has seen so you should at least see it so you can understand what people mean when they bring it up in discussion.

Thanks user, I'll be watching those this year hopefully

How long have you been browsing on Sup Forums lad?

Why not just end yourself right now? Fucking kids and their anime phase, I swear duse.

>not knowing you're here forever

>45 replies
>Not one(1) mention of ReLife

Kys autists

Where else am I supposed to shitpost about stuff that is too weird to discuss even with close friends?

You should end yourself now and get it over with. You obviously are no benefit to society or anyone else, duse.

>implying there are other 40 year old non-closeted anime fans out there

It's probably better he shitposts on here than be creepy animu convention dad in real life.

>being retarded

It did what ToraDora did much more efficiently. Much better plot and cast. Death to those who insult Hoshino.

You sure convinced me with those opinions user.

I really liked relife, I don't think I would place it above toradora though. Unfortunately it's unfair to judge these two together as relife hasn't finished yet.

For some reason I just can't imagine Taiga having pleasure from sex. Just too tiny

Kill yourself, you fucking ironic anime shitbag.

>Kys

Kill yourself, underage trash.

You're not helping user.

babby's first romance anime