Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

New chapter out

mega.nz/#!FBVXDJKD!GTbs58rD9blWBQfuM-PC-DhaiMbnY-4vfus2Lhs0oRQ

Why is Beatrice so best?
Why is Roswaal so obsessed?
What is the relation to Emilia, the princess room and the seal?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/arc-6-chapter-8-the-sand-dunes-initiation/
docs.google.com/document/d/11fT_VlwDH9hH5TrF2lyJqJzcLyS4aMYdy7NuhTGwHf0/edit
pastebin.com/VUHja8ex
re-zero-anime.jp/special/#rem-bd
dm5.com/m454280/
youtube.com/watch?v=L1uG5E2xTGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also chapter 8 of arc 6:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/arc-6-chapter-8-the-sand-dunes-initiation/

And the prologue of volume 9

docs.google.com/document/d/11fT_VlwDH9hH5TrF2lyJqJzcLyS4aMYdy7NuhTGwHf0/edit

How do we plan to get these?

More translations inbound

Ferris Q&A pastebin.com/VUHja8ex

What are those? Extra stories?

Beako is so fucking adorable, GOD!
Post Beako.

Those are Rem's birthday stories, and are a a limited time offer if google is telling things straight.

re-zero-anime.jp/special/#rem-bd

They're being sold at different stores.

I hope that based chinaman can get his hand on it before it gets sold out. That or Lemon.

Only on physical stores, I'd wager? Do we have any options for getting them online?

Huh. Neato. I will buy them.

Ha. I hope. Still, recent sidestories seem to go up on select websites that I'm aware of, so I might be able to try getting them from there if no one else can find them.

Godspeed

Please post them here if it doesn't bother you too much.

People usually start selling their copies online somewhere.
Well then, problem solved. Thanks.

I'll do my best anyway. I can't promise anything since I haven't done anything like this before.
What's it, I just got to go to these stores on the day? I can pull that off.

>Echidna: “So you don't deny it. Then it'd turn out that Beatrice was correct, and you might've been a little rude, Lewes.”
>Beatrice: “Exactly in fact, Mother. Betty didn't do anything wrong at...”
>Echidna: “However, it's your mistake that your onerous approach frightened her this much, Beatrice. I'm certain that I'm always telling you. You are special, but it's not so that you can look down on others.”
>Beatrice: “Ueh, mhu...”

So Beako is Greed's mother, I wonder how she was made or conceived.

You mean Beako is Greed's child?

>I wonder how she was made or conceived

Well there is no other person who is called Echidna in the series so.

Beako is a Spirit though. She could have been made by Echidna too, hence why Echidna said she's "Sorta" like her daughter.

I wonder if Echidna made great spirits for each element

But that's less fun. I hear she has a student that does wonders with mana transfers.

Obviously Roswaal's obsession with Echidna stems from a one-night-stand she used to conceive a fetus to use as a spirit conversion test subject.

No one else knows, but Echidna planned to eventually tell both of them at the most awkward time imaginable, because she was curious to know exactly what their reaction would be.

>And the prologue of volume 9
Is it just me or are descriptions of some of the "sins" actually on point with how Subaru's been perceiving Rem so far?

>“Lust,” for wanting to reunite and become one with each other.
This explains why Rem was the one Subaru saw during the meeting with Rem. To me, it reads like some sort of foreshadowing.

>“Greed,” for seeking love, demanding it, and taking it all.
Subaru becomes Rem's hero to gain trust and recognition and above all to make Emilia fall in love with him.

>“Pride,” despising everyone and everything except for her.
Subaru despised everything and everyone at one point in arc 3 by attempting to run away with Rem, didn't he? So Rem was the only one Subaru didn't despise before From Zero.

>“Envy,” simply at the world that surrounds the lovely girl.
If I recall, it's stated somewhere that Subaru will be broken if he fails to save Rem so I think Rem at the moment is pretty much everything to Subaru and all his motivations right now revolve around that one girl. So the description sounds very fitting here.
But then, it can be applied to Emilia as well so I'm not sure about this "sin."

It fits for how Subaru does things. I think it more or less applies to Rem, Emilia and even Satella at times.

>Ram kicking Subaru out of the carriage for memeflirting with Emilia

Based nee-sama

>getting out-stamina'd
Is that why Ram is always tired?

I feel reassured that Nee-sama will rein Subaru's impulses. Even now she looks after her Rem's interests.

>What was actually happening was, with her clutching her head and so facing backwards, Emilia's bum was protruding from the thicket and Juice could see it entirely. But Emilia did not realize that, and Juice did not point it out.
What a gentleman

Loli Emilia is adorable and a scamp.

Nah, that's because she's missing the organ that's supposed to move her body.

Or maybe Satella is just a girl he loved 400 years in the past and he has hidden feelings for her due to memory fuckery.

I'm pretty sure Rem didn't have him "kiss her lonely self", and show her the outside world and shit like that. This scene is foreshadowing the fact that Subaru loves Satella too for some reason.

Well, if we're talking about Sins and Rem, there are clearer ways she's linked to them in the story itself.

If you noticed in the earlier Arcs, Subaru normally wouldn't ask for help even when he should have. Maybe if someone had the same goal he'd accept their help, but he didn't even try getting the help of Reinhard with Elsa. Reinhard just showed up on his own. It's kind of funny how hypocritically he lectures Rem about this.

Rem is the one who first gets him to start taking the words he told her seriously, and getting him to rely on her. That's Sloth.

The LN's first description of his Greed is his need to press forward and keep his head up, no matter the obstacles or burdens that are weighing down on him. That's all very clearly rooted in living up to the ideal of "Rem's Hero". His compulsion to make sure to save everyone without a single sacrifice is also kind of obviously related to the recent loss he experienced. "I don't ever wanna lose anyone like I lost Rem" and all.

So far, Rem has clearer links to his Sloth and Greed than anyone else. Lust too, if we look at Carmilla. We could even stretch that to Wrath, considering his barely restrained desire to deck anyone who talks about Rem. Gluttony may even be tied into "his need for human warmth", which is stated to be the reason he continues visiting Rem every chance he gets.

Why was Bete flipping out when he saw Emilia in the forest?

Clearly because he is always talking to Fortuna, and she must have mentioned she is keeping her out on what's going on, so Emilia going into the forest means she could have figured shit out, or seen stuff that Fortuna wanted to keep her in the dark for now.

Maybe it could be borderline dangerous for her to be wandering the forest.

Arc 4 is so fucking boring. The witch scenes are it's only redeeming point. I hope this will be over soon. I hope that IF S2 happens this won't be the only thing they adapt.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

I wish we had this Emilia in the current story, she actually seems pretty fun.

Scarf'idna gets called Echidna a few times.

What the hell is with these almost hugs, GET CLOSER! MAKE THEIR BODIES TOUCH.

Is this how Nipponers hug?

arc 4 is a lot shorter in the LN, so in S2 it woud also be a lot shorter

Okay these are some very good interpretations of Rem's connection to Subaru's sins. I actually won't be that surprised if it turns out that Rem is related to Satella in some ways.

That distance displays their position in their respective relationship, just friends.

What is up with those proportions? Felix looks like a T-rex

But Tappei said they are like a married couple. It's these artists who have never experienced hugs in their lives who are wrong.

Maybe it's because she literally just forgot how he was and everything else. Acting too chummy would make her weirded out.

>Ferri wanted to wrap his arms around Crusch-sama and never let go, but he knew it could even scare her

I mean, it wasn't described how tightly they were hugging, but that's a possibility...

I need to post Ferri and Crusch-sama...

>[Julius: Nevertheless, for your love dragon to be the lady you use the most out of all the people around you…..I don’t know if I should praise you for knowing how to use your earth dragon, or if I should warn you for your evaluation of the woman around you.]

>[Subaru: ……Well actually you also shouldn’t make light of how high Patrasche’s woman power is.]

Step aside waifubait, the true best girl is here.

>Q: I completely forgot that Ferris has demihuman blood, but do any demihumans besides him hold important positions?
>A: Feris isn’t a pure-blooded demihuman. He just strongly resembles a demihuman ancestor from several generations back. Both his parents are normal human, so he was confined in his childhood due to doubts about whether he was actually their child, thanks to his demihuman ears. There are no demihumans in important positions.
In confirmation to a question from the previous thread

>Q: I can’t help but get excited to see Feris, but I’m not gay, right? When “Graycat”-sensei looks at a picture of Feris, your heart beats faster too, right?
>A: Nope, my heart doesn’t flutter… What’s this guy talking about… Hey, don’t stand so close to me… Aifuji-san is over there.
Also confirming you fags are gay

I wonder how Ferri was fed during his basement time? Who gave him food?

Apparently pic related shows the basement. It looks pretty big. Did Ferri just sit there? I have seen 2 pics of basement Ferri. In both he is wearing clothes. Did they really give him clothes? Why was Ferri locked and not killed?

I want the EX novel to be translated. I also want a manga of it. Why did the translator die?

So many questions, so little answers.

That doesn't look like the basement at all. Also, if it is the basement, Crusch wouldn't be grown up. Ferris lived with her when she was younger than that.

>At the same time, Miles visited Crusch in the basement, revealing his plan to take both her and Ferris back to Vollachia with him. However, to his surprise, Crusch stood up after he threatened to torture Ferris if she refused to cooperate, informing him that she wasn't handcuffed in the first place. He tried to use a group of animated corpses to force her to cooperate, though she quickly defeated them with her Hundred Man Sword Strike, seemingly killing Miles in the process.

>He was someone, who was not Emilia, who made Emilia's dear Mother Fortuna make her secret faces.
>She knew that he was not a bad person, but undeniably, he was her enemy.
J E A L O U S
E
A
L
O
U
S

W I T C H
I
T
C
H

That is clearly a cave. Anyway, as much as they want to hide him for the shame, they can't just kill him or they'd lose even more face in the whole thing.

>She awoke a short while later to find herself handcuffed to a pole in Ferris' basement room.

It's a big basement. Can't they hide a body?

Just childish envy. I think she will changed her attitude towards him soon.

Then why the hell are there pictures of Felix living with Fourier and Crusch when they were children?

Its not a matter of hiding the body, its a matter of not having the kid to parade around if someone is like 'Hey, didn't you have a kid around here somewhere?'

The only two female characters in the WN that calls Subaru "Subaru-kun" are Rem and the witch of envy.

>Then why the hell are there pictures of Felix living with Fourier and Crusch when they were children?

Because Crusch-sama saved Ferri when they were children?

Well, I just realized I could stretch it farther. The whole possessive "You're mine. I won't let anyone else have you" is obvious Jealousy. As for the part where he wants to be the one to save Rem, even if someone else might be more qualified, because he wants to be praised by that girl? Pride.

The scene where she supposedly got chained up, and then killed the zombie people inside of the basement she looks her current age in size.

Unless it's something like they saved Ferris he grew up, nothing happened to his parents, suddenly they go there again and everything goes to shit and Ferris is captured again.

I assume that since the scene takes place in a basement, it must be at the time they save Felix.

Ferri's shit father captured Crusch-sama about half a year (?) before the main series began to get Ferri back.

Ah i see. Then they didn't find his parents at the time they found him and got him to get raised in their household?

>Then they didn't find his parents at the time

I'm not sure. Maybe they just took Ferri and let his parents continue living.

dm5.com/m454280/

Chinks already have mayo chapter translated, english when?

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

It seems that Emilia is often envious/jealous of people, in the last chapter translated by Remon she confided to Ram she was jealous that she was more personal with Subaru while she was more distanced with her

Translation when?

Rem looks like she has really wild mood swings.

Holy shit

Beatrice is literally Satan. She is going to sell everybody out to Satella.

Subaru please

Here comes the despair

Oh boy please don't tell me the blueberry will become the Witch. Besides "Subaru-kun" is not exclusive to Rem so there might be a new character who will use that title to refer to Subaru.

baka Rem

Quite frankly, it'd be pretty fucking stupid if Rem were the Witch.

Obviously Satella is a Remilia fusion.

Its not, but Subaru made a big stink about Satella using it.

Two characters use an incredibly common honorific? Crazy!

M-Maybe she was trying to copy Rem out of envy?

How do you pronounce Echidna?

So... Rem is Satella and Emilia is Witch of Envy? It kinda makes sense since both Satella and WoE also love one guy, just like Rem and Emilia.

>only two characters
>incredibly common

That's the strange part.

Eck-Khid-Na

youtube.com/watch?v=L1uG5E2xTGs

Of cos I am not saying that Rem = witch of envy, just simply presenting the fact so far. Tappei takes a lot of care to make the verbal tick of each character different. This is something lost in the translation but is very important in some of the coming chapters, e.g the whole Emilia's vision, you can't really tell who's saying what unless you have been following the writing the whole way through.

Satella knows about Japan and Rem comes from a culture that seems to be Not!Japan, I think?

I'm pretty sure Satella doesn't speak with the same mannerisms as Rem. I've heard Rem usually speaks using polite forms of words, no matter what she's actually saying. Satella doesn't do that.

>Satella knows about Japan

[Citation needed]

How the fuck do you even pull someone out of a place you don't know about

Tappei can't allow Satella to speak the same way Rem does because it will otherwise give out a big hint that Rem is actually Satella. Also other factors might have more or less affected Rem's (or Satella's) personality and made her behave differently than usual.

Once again I am only referring to the witch of envy and not Satella. The "mabeast, mabeast, witch, mabeast, mabeast" chants when Rem was in crazed oni form does reminds me of the "luvuluvuluvuluvuluvu" to a certain degree.

>Also other factors might have more or less affected Rem's (or Satella's) personality and made her behave differently than usual.
Like being fused with Emilia?

Best pupper. I don't know how to properly clean images.

We don't even know if it was her who did it. Remember, humans have been getting pulled into that world since forever.

I suppose that's possible if we really want to stretch the limits of time travel and consciousness transferal.

However, both personalities have called him "Subaru-kun", as that's how Satella addresses him in Arc 3.

Yeah that or being isolated all alone in a different dimension would likely make her personality rotten.

In isolation that image seems kind of horrifying.

Yandere dog-girl meido doujins when?