Fairy Tail

Spoiler are out, she was actually good the whole time. Why is Fairy Tail so fucking shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouprod.com/fairy-tail-chapter-519/
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/fairy-tail/en/0/519/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she was actually good the whole time
What...oh god this manga is beyond saving.

Even Itachi loving Sasuke made more sense, user.

Elaborate please

>I can not kill her... My only daughter...

>I have always loved you...

this manga is shit, trying to pile drama non-stop. also what the fuck is up with these main characters that refuse to lose because "muh friendship"? this is worse than saint seya

loving someone doesnt make you good

U cant be serious.

At least in Saint Seiya, Athena helping the Saints was always a thing in the series and besides the series is also filled with hax and op fighters.

Kurudama would at least treat the Spriggans with respect like he did with the Gold Saints

Killing yourself somewhat does in this context.

Christ, anything relating to Erza is pure trash.

It's actually making me appreciate Natsu more, and I despise him.

One of the two demi gods got obliterated by the god armor of Seiya, not that much better.

It's out.

yonkouprod.com/fairy-tail-chapter-519/

I can't wait until this bag of shit finally ends. Mashima is a hack among hacks. An absolute disgrace to writers everywhere.

Why didn't she just dodge or attack instead of literally nothing?

The longer i read this
I realize seems like it's even worse than bleach

She commits sudoku? Why didnt she do that before?

Am I supposed to feel sad for this slut now?

I thought dragon slayers and dragons were the only ones to hurt dragons.

Better question is, why even do it in the first place? So, she didn't want to kill Erza, then why didn't she just not kill her and walk away?

Actually laughed at this page.

Wendy used dragon slaying enchantment or some shit a page before or two

Nevermind, I read it.

Man as much as I like zeref and mavis, after they appeared it's like the author made an intern write the story and just draws for him.

I'm gonna go reread rave master to wash my eyes.

BECAUSE

Bet all the 14 year olds over at Mangahelpers will cry over this.

MH is the worst forum out there when it comes to anime and manga. Everyone there needs to kill themselves.

But even those retards are bashing this. That's how bad it is.

How is possible that Erza is still alive with all these wounds and Irene died simly stabbing herself?

BECAUSE

Because people kept reading it.
That's why anything goes to shit. People read it, it keeps being made and made to go longer even when it's clearly out of ideas.
If people stopped reading shitty things then magazines would drop them.

Erza stabs herself.
>It's ok.

Irene stabs herself.
>Dies.

And now he's gonna ruin Zeref and Mavis too, FUCK

Remember those people from last week who somehow thought Erza was going to injure herself destroying the meteor?

Is this the worst arc in the series?

She is the fucking strong, user.

>Irene stabs Erza, misses vital organs because muh love
>Irene stabs herself in the vital organs because she hates herself

Whats not to get?

Man, Erza vs Eileen makes Merged Zamasu vs Genkidama Trunks look like Kenshin vs Shishio or Meruem vs Netero

By leaps and bounds m8.

The lung is a vital organ.

Their reader seems to be down, can't see shit on their page now

Someone please dump

New version

CORRECT LINK:
yonkouprod.com/reader/read/fairy-tail/en/0/519/page/1

Erza is the ryona queen

Is she even dead? How many waifus suffered permanently besides Ulear?

Is Ultear still suffering?

Erza's dumbfounded expression perfectly encapsulates the average reader's reaction to this bullshit.

>yonkouprod.com/reader/read/fairy-tail/en/0/519/page/1
Thanks son

yeah, she's totally dead and will totally stay dead, just like all the other characters that were totally dead stayed totally dead these last few chapters.

>Merged Zamasu vs Genkidama Trunks

As bullshit as that was, at least it was entertaining. And it made a bit of sense since Trunks had the power of every living thing left on Earth in addition to Goku and Vegeta's energy.

This fight is just fucking garbage. I used to put up with this series for the sole reason of the fanservice, but it's just getting too stupid now.

Thanks user

> Erza will be able to fight Acnologia thanks to Wendy's spell

OF FUCKING COURSE

Please, this arc isn't any worse than the previous ones before that.

i'm surprised mommy dragon didnt heal Erza before committing sudoku

Wendy herself is fucking OP now.

Kagura showed us that you doesn't even need to have Wendy to be fine after being cut.

And yet hours before that she was struggling against that resurected" tartaros demon by the chin spriggan.

to be fair most FT villains do end up dead dead

>And yet hours before that she was struggling against that resurected" tartaros demon by the chin spriggan.
And Zoro got sliced the fuck up at Arlong park, then later that day went on to fight Mihawk and got sliced the fuck open across the entire torso, then napped and went to the grand line.
All in like 1 day.
Welcome to shonen.

Okay, so she couldn't kill Erza...but why kill herself?

Kagura "only" had her side cut in half.
Erza is stabbed, has many bones broken and many others wounds.

Mihawk was before Arlong, that's why he couldn't fight the latter, too weakened.

Yeah, but Kagura isn't Erza.

> one shotted a dragon with half of her bones broken and just after having destroyed a meteor.

>anyone dying on Fairy Tail ever

I feel like this manga doesnt deserve threads on Sup Forums like Black Clover.

Makarov is dead

Oh yeah, my bad, anyways the point still stands.

I think Erza is becoming masochist

The point that Zoro lost and then could only take out a jobber and barely buy some time? How is that comparable to erza struggling against that tartaros bitch coming back and then doing all of the shit in this fight?

Actually 3 spriggan died already, the bad guys can really be killed. All of the Tarators members can killed aside from the one eye guy that probably got forgotten, and half of Grimoire Heart got killed as well.

Alright Sup Forumsnons, Mashima's fled the building with a bunch of money inside his briefcase and there's an angry mob full of 14 year old weebs outside.

How do you fix fairy tail to save your life?

> Zeref saying that FT's weak point is that they doesn't kill their enemy
> meanwhile the spriggan never killed anyone while 3 of them died

Who am I in this situation? Mashima or the weeb?

Fairy tail is shit because it doesn't need to be good to sell.
All it needs is idiots who lap up tits, fan service, and otherwise decent art with no thought behind the characters or story after all. It's like buying mcdonalds when there's also steak in the world- steak is better meat, but the masses are still going to flock to the cheap and easy alternative.

because it's not as emotional if she doesn't die. Hiro is a hack

>hate daughter
>try to kill her

>finally get killed by her
>fuck with her by pretending you loved her as you die

The ultimate attack, long-term-mandatory-psychotherapy-no-jutsu

What the fuck is the author smoking?

But reading better manga wouldn't cost you more. Nanatsu no Taizai runs in the same magazine. To Your Eternity does too iirc.

you could say it's because Erza is a tank while Irene is a mage but it's bullshit anyways.

It's fine when you're aware of the quality and are just following it for the art, the girls and the humor, which honestly by far Mashima's only really good point when it comes to writing manga. The christma chapter was fun as hell.

How did Mashima fall from grace so hard? Rave Master was decent from what I recall, what a massive hack amongst hacks

Meh, my man August better deliver, that''s the only thing I still care about in this manga along with Lucy.

Irene is a fucking dragon

Mashima would've called the cop beforehand . Why would he care about some weebs? They don't give him money.

Same reason as here.

Was he rushed to end FT?
Iirc this is going to be the last arc

Correction. A hack who draws 10/10 bodies. Why else would we still be reading this shit?

It's not rushed, this may not even be the last arc.
If mashima really wanted he can make another arc with the gods who cursed zeref.

no, it doesn't

There's still chance to bring him back.

Not really, if Zoro weren't weakened he could have taken Arlong himself

didn't even get killed by her, she killed herself

I'm really curious to see how all this violence will adapted in the anime.

she wasn't in dragon form at that moment.

except OPM is a parody. How low do you have to get to be compared to a parody of your genre?

To be fair the moment the adrenaline went off because of his sister stopping the fight he droped 'dead' on the spot, and he won't come back until at least a lot of days later, while here Wendy will probably be back on her feet to fight Acnologia in 4 hours or less.

This is the main problem boys. Kubo, Mashima and like the 70% of mangakas are just glorified illustrators. They shouldn't be allowed to run their own series by themselves when they OPENLY lack narrative skills.

Hell most of the time they even don't have the bare minimum comprehension of page composition, action progression and other basic skills required as a regular illustrator.

They just know how to draw tits, asses and cool shit.

getting tired of the whole
>because she's Erza
thing desu

early Bleach and FT were pretty alright/good. It's the popularity and dragging on even after the writer runs out of ideas and motivation that's bad.

Isn't this piece of shit on life support, only being kept alive by editors madness?

>Irene is the most powerful female wizard
>on par with Augustus
>gets BTFO by an injured Erza and a loli

Face it, if she loses like that, then Augustus is gonna job too. Gildarts or hell probably even a not injured Natsu could take him. Augustus is probably gonna lose to an "awakened" Demon natsu or some shit.

>opm
>parody

It stopped being a parody long ago.

is there a pic chart of all the death flags that got eaten up?

As close as this is I don't think it's physically possible to write something worse than Bleach even if you try.