Do you think Gen Z is a worse generation than the Boomers?

Do you think Gen Z is a worse generation than the Boomers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk6QIdTwrUY
youtube.com/watch?v=gd4fJd_zjyo
youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girl eating on the bottom right is my waifu.

Gen Z is just an extension of millennials and will be even worse. Anyone posting those graphs and stats that show Gen Z being conservative is stupid, because it's ridiculous to take political opinions of edgy 15 year olds seriously

american women suck

"gen z" is currently split between selfie-posting retards (pretty much millennial 2.0) and, for the first time in fucking ever, young conservatives
young people are liberal. young people are supposed to be liberal. then they get more conservative with age. what the fuck happened.
what happens in the future. do they become more liberal as they get older, or do they just become even more conservative?

this is why they are called insect people. do you think anything is going on in there?

All these girls look germanic you know who to blame...

Those are millennial thots

NO.

Millennials are going to be the next boomers but even worse.

WE

ARE

THE

FUTURE

BOOMERS, BUT ON STEROIDS.

Thats why I my own generation.

Gen Z here and we are fucked. It's the most roastie and amerimutt generation to exist.

Nothing is worst than your pic, nothing.

*hate my own generation

This is bullshit. The reason boomers are so terrible is their obsession with consumerism. They had loads of disposable income, so they raped the entire economy to support their spoiled lifestyle. Millennials know they'll be poor for the rest of their days. We'll be ok.

>or do they just become even more conservative

Counter-culture
You shouldn't be conservative, according to loudest people in society, therefore be conservative to get back at your parents.

No.
Gen Z are insufferable faggots and useless humans with no power.
Boomers are insufferable faggots and useless humans with all the power, and they use that power to make the world a worse place every single day.

GAS THE BOOMERS GENERATION WAR NOW

There isn't going to be a "next boomers" because boomers will still be a prominent force in American politicals up until 2037 when more than half of them have died off.

Millennials will be too old and, dare I say it, wise by the time their parents are dead to make the same retarded mistakes. Millennials simply aren't numerous enough to have the kind of cancerous "youth in perpetual revolt even after they're middle aged" type of thing the boomers did. The boomers are a one time only kind of thing, they're done.

check'd n kek'd

>Millennials are going to be the next boomers but even worse.
wrong
Boomers actually have a future for their children to waste.

We on the other hand got nothing other than short low level hedonism and a a suicide around 30 or less.

My guess is you're a boomer and you're just looking for a way to justify your actions by pointing fingers.

Typical boomer behavior

>young conservatives
It's what happens when you encourage widespread poverty and poor education.

>shows video of chink with herpes

>Maybe if I sit still the diahrea won't make it out of my butthole why did I have squid for breakfast today.webm

Is she chewing ice cream?

Wait a minute whats with this trend where women paint their hair blonde?

White women are trash. Every last one of em

It’s called being a slut in a sorority at a Top 10 party university.

Why do they looks so.... blank?

>sayuringo will never fart in your mouth

Why live?

They’re sorority girls at Arizona State University.

The damage is already done for Gen Z immigration to the southern United States will forever change the demographics . Texas and Florida will turn blue in 5 - 10 years and then there will never be another conservative or right wing president again. Not to mention that in some areas of Texas and Florida there are 33 percent whites and Spanish is the dominant language.Even if we did something like get rid of the 1964 immigration act and end all immigration which is unlikely , we would still be bred out by the birthrates and race mixers.Also the media and mainstream are all against us making anti white remarks and sentiments common place and acceptable by making movies with mixed racial casts , Almost all the Christmas commercials this year featured a black dad and one even featured a Muslim family , Late nigh (((comedians))) all support left wing ideas and to some extent literal communism youtube.com/watch?v=lk6QIdTwrUY youtube.com/watch?v=gd4fJd_zjyo These people are rewarded and constantly put up on the front page of sites like youtube and get tens of millions of views each video which plays in to the fact that the normies of gen z are being targeted.

blckpilled truth user, but your constitution and guns are still valuable my 56% friend

my state has the best sorority girls

you are gradually and relentlessly becoming more and more reviled as a people. It used to be that you're eccentricity was amusing but like a person who was charming and delightful in their youth albeit a little odd, you're maturing into a psychopathic krank, paranoid with unpredictable mood swings. The violence you enact is breathtakingly grave and yet exhibits such an absence of a sense of the consequence of *taking a life* as to totally bewilder the mind. It honestly seems that you have more regard for the comic book sentiments of movies than you have for actual living breathing people.

Everyday, more and more, you're assuming the character and reputation of a Mad Dog.

Enjoy your herpes!

Boomers are far, far better than millennials.

Each generation is worse than the previous one

They’ll be liberals. They are only “conservative” now because they came up under obama and they view him as an authority figure.

Nothing about gen z represents classical American conservativism, it’s just trolling because they are young and think it’s funny.
But we live in a post-Trump world now and no one knows what that actually means.

They don’t seem to be as bad of a kid as I was when I was their age (am millennial), so that’s good.
I think the biggest difference is that gen z is the first generation to not like rock music, which makes me sad

yuup, as far as the south goes look at how much time Trump had to spend campaigning in South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. Virginia used to be a reliable red state too but now its blue. Trump only won Arizona by 3.5% (49%-45.5%) so that's pretty much only due to retirees that moved to Arizona

As does your mother, but your father is actually better at it...

Shitlennials are the worst generation.

Those are regular millennial girls participating in the dominant social marketplace of our age, it’s only sad when they keep doing it after being acquired and set to the task of home-making

Yeah. The Gen Z thing is a meme. Gen Z is going to be the most liberal generation ever.

>Gen Z

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw

This isn't Gen Z. This normal woman behavior.
Women are fucking retarded

I think i wanna breed is whhat i think.

Which of you white cucks daughets is gonna take muh bbc? Med master race