She told Prince Harry to stop smoking

Where were you when our prince was a full blown beta cuck.

>royalty smoking
How is smoking culture so fucking gigantic in the UK?
Everyone seems to smoke over there

The things we do for love.

Funny thing is she smokes herself

In my bedroom, as usual.

>2017
>smoking

>he needs a niggress to convince him to end his degenerate addiction
proof he's throwing nothing that wold have been valuable away by marrying her anyway

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, destroying your family bloodline or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Were you ever going to ascend to the throne anyway?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you have self control and self respect which you clearly don't if you're marrying a divorced negress

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

You're part of the royal family you fucking peat-gavel

Not sure how you get that. Banned in virtually every restaurant, banned in public transport, banned in bus shelters, banned in cinemas etc.

Typical leaf.

what a fucking loser, a supposed "royal" smoking

What the fuck is wrong with this guy, how does a low class piece of shit walk around as royalty

love this pasta

Its was massive during the industrial revolution and slowly tapered off, I remember when they banned you from smoking in pubs, cafe's etc it was rather weird desu. Also its quite a big class issue, I still regularly get asked by kids, usually lower class you buy some baccy or some WKD .

She's a quadroon goddammit.

A nigger is a nigger

Also he is the a bit of a "lad", doesn't act royal in common situations and openly used "paki" on camera, wore nazi outfit for Halloween and was in afghan.

Reminder that Jews target ANY stress relief

I thought this was the result of a normal dynamic among good couples: improving each other. But if that's the case, then yes, he is a cuck.

>he doesn't smoke
what's it like being 9 years old?
>i-it's addictive
no it's not you fucking peat gavel. Nobody is forcing you to smoke a pack a day
>b-b-but it's unhealthy
oh yeah, like you are a paragon of health. Oh shit, those 5-10 cigarettes a week are gonna just make me keel over!
>oral fixation!
who's the one masturbating to cartoons again? oh yeah, you

>our prince
>implying I'm a Monarchist cuck

I smoke weed with tobacc everyday

Smoking is fucking pathetic

>tfw no dominant non-white gf (or any gf)

What are my chances of getting a nice non-white gf in America and bringing her back here?

I'm blue eyed, 5'9 work full time.

enjoy your throat cancer ;^)

I quit smoking for my wife, I swear Sup Forums is turning into r9k.

this. prince harry was a long lost degenerate cause
56% would be an actual improvement for his prospects

Harry is smoking something else several times a day that's between his lover's thighs.

Classic case of pussywhipping. Nothing we haven't seen before. Though of course it doesn't make it any less disgusting.

she saved him from the tobacco jew

It's annoying as fuck, especially with that face.

Unfortunately, pretty much any girl you find here will be non-white.

How long until he kills her in a withdrawal induced rage?

One of my first girlfriends cucked me like this. Would give me so much shit about smoking but then she would get hammered drunk and immediately be sucking a fucking cig down. God that really pissed me off. I've long since quit on my own though and I guarentee she's still smoking, hopefully she'll get fucking cancer

They probably agreed to quit together, don't be retarded.
I don't care about it anymore, none of their kids (if they even have one) will ever be king/queen, and they will be so fucking COLONIZED in the coming generations they will be 99% White. Already she's only like what, 8% black? It was her great-great-grandfather, right? The only weird thing, is that she still has one of the dark skin genes after this long... That's extremely unlikely for something inherited that far back.

Basically, at this point there's a 50% chance their child will have skin like hers, unless she carries the redhair gene, in which case it's more like 33%.

>dark skin
Her mom probably fucked a nigger

It's possible since she's from America, but there's no way her father was 100% African. Maybe I could accept he was half-black, but she's wayyyy too White looking to actually be half-Black. She doesn't look like she could be more than 12% African at most. It's just more obvious because she inherited one copy of a dark skin gene.

she's also Jewish
so
>harry a bastard child prince
>marrying an American divorce black-jewish whore
>children will be black jewish british princes with American passports

friendly reminder that this is god's punishment for brits forcing the 56% meme

What's this "our prince" shit Nigel?

>mfw when pol is a tabloid