Why are autistic people liberals?

Why are autistic people liberals?

I thought it was a requirement to be one

>Salon

Kys.

Neetbux.

All liberals are autistic, but not all autists are liberal.

All liberals are autistic, but not all autists are liberal. It's a big idea.

they are "victims."

Overfocused on some particular area, unable to view a large pool of unstructured information (politics + history), easily persuaded by leftist slogans, not bothering to look into the feasibility of their claims.

Because "hands off my bergina" or I'll screech!

Autists have a hard time relating to other people but being a leftist involves doing a lot of pointless rallies and other activities with people who are "on your side" and it sort of feels like having friends

nobody else will hugbox them

Im not.

>liberals gib moneys to disabilities
>autism is disability
>"gibs me dat"

Ok liberal

t. commie

Sup Forums isn't liberal though

Ok retard

There are different types of autists.

High functioning autists who required logic and reason are not compatible with Leftist thought, which is why despite the INTP personality type being relatively rare it makes up a plurality of Sup Forums.

The Left gets garbage bin autists, those for whom the effect is detrimentary and not a benefit.

t. commie

I'm autistic and I view liberalism as a suicide cult.

Conservatism is a kind of autism. It is the only explanation for the lack of empathy possessed by conservative people.

INTPs aren't autistic and tend to be relatively liberal (moderate).

Most people who type as INTPs on Sup Forums are mistyped ISTJs.

That guy nailed it. I am an Aspie and people tend to freak me out, alright, but EMOTIONAL people make me feel a pure form of disgust that lacks description. They do not understand science, their arguments are crap and their minds are an incoherent mess. I do not talk that much to 'normies' as it quickly gets boring for me and uncomfortable to the normie ... but leftists, they enrage me!

>autists have a hard time relating to people
When the world is filled with autists and you are not and thus unable to relate to them do you become the new autists.
I just realized I am a neo-autist.

Why are liberals autistic?
Liberals are far more likely to seek a label to excuse shitty behaviour or for their child to be 'special'.
It's just more of that victim mentality shit.
Most 'autistic' kids just need a slap and good parenting.

Don't know I do qualify as INTP but I think Myer-Briggs is not that accurate anyway. I hate painstakingly going into details, it is boring, I rather do perceive the whole picture. But I am a biologist and the 'whole picture' I got so far tells me that humans are NOT equal. Most are inferior genetic dregs and there is clearly a correlation between the rate of these dregs in a population and what one would consider race. If you put the evidence together this is the only scientific assumption at which one may arrive. And the left simply ignore these facts and that rubs me the wrong way. Also, I do value duty above freedom.

I'm far right because I'm autistic

Hey man im autistic and i want this guy to be hung.

No one is equal. Everyone is different.

As someone with a Biology PhD, you're intelligent enough to understand that classifications are ultimately arbitrary and that genes don't tell the whole story.

We are all individuals and we are all in this together and everyone should be allowed to reach their potential.

They have a hard time understanding how people work.

Whiter than you, muhammed

>Meme flag
Checks out.

I'm autistic and I'm pretty right-wing. I think it's very easy for autistic people to see how emotional and in denial lefties get over racial/sexual realism.

Autistic people are generally much smarter than most. They just are socially awkward.

>I'm autistic and I'm pretty right-wing.
Found the libertarian

many autistic people are right wing.

Of course and I do not like to generalize. Still, people vary strongly in the potential they may achieve and that is strongly governed by their genetic makeup. It is becoming more and more evident that 'nature' is what really influences your potential intellectual capacity ... 'nurture' simply determines whether you are able to reach the maximum phenotype set by your genotype.

Also (and I have no hard proof for that but at least for me the picture looks quite clear) one huge contributor to increased intellectual capacity in humans was most likely the introgression of Neanderthal brain genes when H. sapiens hybridized with H. neanderthalensis upon leaving Africa. Naturally, this has lead to an inequal distribution of positive brain genes (or potential) between different populations ... also considering that depending on the selection pressures experienced by different populations these genes had either been retained or lost. Look at the effect of dopamine receptor variant DRD4-7R (highly likely to be from Neanderthals) on human behaviour as well as the effect of 'DUF1220' domain copy number on raw intelligence.

Bitch, I am as INTP as they come, and I've got a case of the tism something fierce. Test me, faggot.

>Mentally ill people lean towards political affiliations that most support them

No shit

>he still thinks Sandy Hook actually happened

Oh it’s you again. Any luck with the neanderthal genes? Have you ever read the writings of hans asperger?

That's not true you're thinking of "autistic" the Sup Forums term for extremely socially awkward people.

People who actually have autism are literally retarded.

Have you ever done research onto AUTS-1 or 2?

The days of the left claiming empathy are over. People are woke as to what you really are now: dirty communist traitors.

It's not a bug, it's a feature

This is not true and as far as I know the mean IQ of autists is about 70. However autists often have savant qualities which means that autists with above average intelligence (asperger’s and hfa) are capable of incredible feats.

Wtf

I am literally a sperg and liberals are the least tolerant people when considering aspies. Maybe it's because I'm a white male but everything they do seems to be some kind of purity/shit test at work and I never know what the fuck they want. When dealing with more conservative bosses all they care about is what I can do for them which is great.

Hi there! Nothing new as of yet on Neanderthals, except that their bigger brains may also have correlated with a higher copy number of this 'DUF1220' domain which has a strong influence on human intelligence.

Never read the actual works of H. Asperger but I have stumbled upon his description of Asperger's syndrome quite a while ago and it simply reads like an exact description of what I am, even down to the disturbed sleep pattern and some repetitive motor behaviour I do tend to slip into if either stressed out or very relaxed.

Frankly, I have no idea how I do even cope with living in this society. I think I have just picked up strategies to avoid problems and to pass normal enough for others to not immediately notice how 'strange' I am. The social anxiety is an issue but I have learned to simply swallow it down. It is like my fear of needles: they make me fucking nervous but I still go to blood donation regularily. Just have to deal with the fear through exposure, that's all...

>AUTS-1 or 2

Never heard of those before but checking them right now! Thx!

semi'tisticspacca fag reporting
gtk, rwn 14/88

our god has died

Ok AUTS-2 looks great as it appears to be involved in neuronal receptor turnover by modifying microtubule stability. Microtubules are part of the cytoskeleton and are for example important for the long dendrites and axons of neuronal cells. But they do not only provide structural support ... they act like 'transport rails'. Molecular motors may traverse their length and deliver cargo to or from the cell surface. However, microtubules are usually quite labile and tend to catastrophically break down only to reform again. But in neurons they have to be stable in order to sustain constant transport from cell body to neuron outgrowth required for their function. This stability is obtained by chemical modification of the tubules and factors which control this process would STRONGLY affect cell architecture of neurons in response to stimuli ... and thus brain architecture itself.

The only reason I’m right wing is because I’m autistic and have no friends

what a legend

You think you but you don't. Otherwise you're more likely an ITJ.

INTP males get misdiagnosed with autism because they're socially awkward. But they have the opposite of autism, ie schizo tendencies that make them hyper-sensitive to other viewpoints, if anything.

>INTPs aren't autistic and tend to be relatively liberal (moderate).
>Most people who type as INTPs on Sup Forums are mistyped ISTJs.
You do realize any "personality test" is bullshit and can't account for the infinite amount of factors that really shape someone's personality, right?

Repetetive motor behavior? Can you tell me more? Are you btw also talking about insomnia?

Hmmmm... I am only familiar with microtubules in the context of mitosis and meiosis. This might sound odd but do you btw use any pharmaseuticals?

Autists are liberal in the sense that they want to be left the fuck alone.
They also tend to be unable to deal with anything that causes them discomfort or disturbs their peace.

>I'm a male lesbian intersex transgender

Whatever you want to tell yourself if it helps you sleep at night

Let's say everything you said is true. Then what? This doesn't justify right-wing ideology. "People are different, and therefore we need to be racist" doesn't follow.

I tend to move the fingers of my left hand ... it looks like typewriting in the air. I also do like to rub my arms and shoulders or upper thighs with the palms of my hands ... helps me concentrate somehow. May be considered a form of self-stimulation.

I do not have insomnia in particular but my sleeping pattern is disrupted. I have trouble falling asleep (I deal with it by drinking) and I do often wake up in the middle of the night, totally disoriented. Was worse as a child, however.

I do not take meds right now. I once tried SSRIs against my depression but daaamn that had been a bad idea. I did not react well to these ... severe headache, dizzyness, paralysis and really creepy hallucinations of 'things' crawling across the ceiling. That was 'fun' I tell ya!

Microtubules are very important for mitosis and this function may have been their original purpose. But they are also used for long range transport in cells and are crucial for cell migration. Look up kinesin and dynein motors, there are some really cool animated videos on youtube.

As an autistic and someone who knows a lot more of them (somehow retards attract each other) I can say myself and every autismos I know is far right. Not sure why everyone assumes mentally disabled people are libcucks.

I'm autistic and I'm korwinist.There's no rule.

Depends on where you want the world to go. If you look at the current state of the world and humanity in general it is simply ... sad to me. We are constantly on the brink of annihilating ourselves. We are a failing species in a way. And why? Because most people simply are too dumb to understand the consequences of their actions. I would love it if every human on Earth was a responsible and intelligent being ... but that is simply not the reality we are facing.

This is not about feeling superior to others ... this is about species survival. We have reached a technological threshold where unleashing an accidental extinction event becomes more and more likely every day. The more stupid people the higher this risk. We are squandering our potential and our survival for an irrational dream of equality. That is not right-wing ... that is sensible thinking. I don't want Western civilzation, the only dim beacon of hope for our species, to collapse under the pressure of intellectually inferior people who are breeding like crazy (there is btw the theory that you may either invest energy into higher capability or higher reproduction rate, it has its flaws but I do think the general principle does apply). And I don't want morons in control of a nuclear arsenal which may damn well wipe us out any day. We only have a glimpse of our own biology right now but as soon as we understand it better the only hope for our species will be eugenics.

My arguments may be flawed in some points, I know that but still ... we are facing problems which may as well spell doom for our species right now. IF there are noticeable differences in mental capability between different populations this may be a fact relevant for our very survival.

Do you have discord?

I have heard that Chris Chan really used to hate homosexuals. Is this true?

...and don't think I do take Western or 'white' civilization as ultimately superior. Our own culture is slowly degenerating simply as modern society does not provide the evolutionary pressure for intelligence and resourcefulness anymore. Might be that our history (which was full of disasters, warfare and generally stressful events) has somehow allowed us to retain more of our intial hunter-gatherer ancestry OR the alleged positive Neanderthal genes in our general gene pool. But if this 'degeneration' continues and we then additionally import people who on average again carry less of these beneficial variants ... what is supposed to happen you think?

What if humanity, hedonistic and decadent as it is becoming, will finally lose its 'ability' to produce geniuses simply as the genes required for such highly mentally capable individuals have become too diluted in the general gene pool. I do think this scenario becomes more and more realistic every day.

That isn't true. Just because every individual is different doesn't mean there aren't general patterns of behavior. When you use a top-down approach to understanding human behavior, you are able to create categories in such a way that they encapsulate all of human behavior. What Carl Jung did is he started from the justified belief that human behavior could be classified in terms of the way we consume information (abstract vs concrete), the way we react to information (thinking vs. feeling), and whether we prioritize processing internal or external stimuli (introversion vs. extroversion). This may not give you total knowledge of someone's behavior, but it does allow you to classify people into meaningful categories. This is what MBTI is based on.

Then you have a bottom up approach like the Big Five model (Openness to new experiences, Contentiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism) , which is more accepted than MBTI within psychology. It's based on the idea that if you look at the way humans tend to describe one another and themselves (worldwide), you will be find trends that can, again, put people into meaningful categories. What's interesting is that the Big Five categories (aside from Neuroticism) are largely reducible to MBTI categories. Brain variations have even been found based on Big Five differences.

So yea, people are different, but they are not THAT much different.

Unfortunately not. But can download it. How does it work?

Actually as a result of industrialization we are quite possibly seeing the emergence of new subspecies. For example because engineers tend to marry other engineers, we might soon have a new race spesifically evolved to do engineering tasks.

You can just make an account on their website and use the browser version. I’ll hopefully see you in another thread when I can ask your nick.

What is this monstrosity?

You know THAT might even happen. Engineering requires a lot of visuo-spatial skill and there sure are genetic variants which favor such a brain architecture. May even explain the prevalence of male engineers as testosterone (especially intratuerine testosterone) apparently does push the brain in that direction. Still, there are many women with either higher testosterone levels or androgen receptor subsets in brain tissue which are more sensitive to testosterone (at least that would be my theory, think no one ever did research into this direction). Btw I think it has a lot to do with 'jumping genetic elements' like retrotransposons and LINEs ... there are 'families' of these genetic elements which had accidentially picked up gene regulatory sequences controlled by androgens and these elements have been quite active during primate evolution.

>not knowing who CWC is

Ideology that shirks personal responsibility, taken up by people with lower mental age.

>What is this monstrosity?

I am not familiar with retrotransposons and LINE. Care to provide a link?

In Sonichu they literally created a vaccine against homosexuality. From Chris's blood, no less. So fucking ironic.

Literally the only thing I look back on Sup Forums with joy besides occasional Punisher storytimes.

He still does but according to his own delusions he is not homosexual since he is a woman in a mans body who likes women

the CIA is autistic? I thought they were just niggers.

discord /E4rps6

(Sup Forums does not like direct link...)

Should be able to stay in touch now.

Hey double nigger I'm autistic and I voted for Trump while being trapped in Commiefornia. Where is my cookie 56%er?

This
>Inb4 SHIDF shows up in this thread because of your post

> tfw I want to dismiss this as a very skilled, obviously self-aware troll but I know who chris chan is

Whoa ... that would require A LOT of literature I think. I see if I can quickly find some useful review for you ... sci-hub is currently down somehow so I do not have full access to most from at home right now.

To make it short: retrotransposons are very similar to retroviruses in the way they do propagate but they do not produce viral particles. Imagine them like a retrovirus which may only spread WITHIN its host cell. They code for all the machinery required for copying and inserting their own DNA sequence within our genome. They are characterized by distinct 'long terminal repeat' sequences flanking their DNA. LINEs are similar but do lack these long terminal repeats. There are also endogenous retroviruses which still have the genes for a full retrovirus (especially the viral hull proteins) but most of these are defective and cannot produce virus either.

So these elements act like genomic parasites. The cell usually tries to suppress them by epigentically silencing their sequences. However, as cells may lose control over some of these elements from time to time and as their genetic 'jumping mechanism' tends to work quite dirty they sometimes pick up adjacent gene sequences from their immediate surrounding ... so in effect they may accidentially shuffle around our genes. Evolution has strongly relied on this mechanism, that is why most of our DNA is non-coding 'junk' DNA. And think about it ... if a retrotransposon manages to hijack some useful gene sequence and then integrate in a meaningful context it comes under positive evolutionary selection. Else most of the transposons mutate into crap after a few generations of being silenced. Quite funny if you ask me ... they are parasites but our evolution relies on them heavily so we do not get rid of them.

>TFW Autisic
>TFW Rightwing
>TFW Only Autistic person I know I hate with a great passion and find him annoying.
What does this make me?

Same but I'm in Shillinois

A self-hating autist?

It's probably because I have Asperger's.

As you can see retrotransposons usually are still organized as 'gag-pol-env' just as a real retrovirus.

gag would be the nucleocapsid protein of the virus, pol (I just noticed the implications btw!) codes for the reverse transcriptase and integrase required for genomic insertion and env would be the envelope, the hull of the virus.

btw first invitation was for wrong channel, here is the right one

maUtk2

Who is the sad cow?

Andrew Dobson, aka. one of the sorriest sacks of shit to ever draw webcomics.