Can anyone explain to me why Roy Moore dresses like a cowboy? He's in Alabama, not Texas...

Can anyone explain to me why Roy Moore dresses like a cowboy? He's in Alabama, not Texas. They didn't have cattle drives east of the Mississippi.

yee haw

autism

politics is an image game. people see a cowboy hat and assume a certain sort of person.

because he is a larping faggot no?

It's cool

nigger why do you care how people dress are you a woman or something

How he likes his whiskey: 14 years old on the rocks.

>only when a whyte guy does it.

She’s not running for US senate.

If he were walking around dressed like a Hasidic Jew, you bet you'd be talking about that.

Is that how you’re supposed to hold a revolver? Help you control little girls better?

You're right, because he'd be a fucking Hasidic Jew. Plenty of people who aren't cowboys wear Stetson hats and vests. Nobody who isn't a Hasidic Jew dresses like a Hasidic Jew.

cowboy hat comes from the South.

Many Cowboys were former Confederate soldiers.

Because he loves to cosplay. Tanoshi ne~

Points. I like Moore though. We need more politicians getting elected who don't tiptoe around (((their))) agenda.

>all these pedoshills
OY VEY HES A PEDO GUYZ SRSLY BELIEVE ME
DRUMPFTD WILL BE IMBEACHED :DDDDDDD
Nobody buys it not now not ever. Hang yourself Judas.

>Cowboys only exist in Texas

to better shoot niggers.

>He's in Alabama, not Texas. They didn't have cattle drives east of the Mississippi
What the fuck am I reading

If he did that they'd genuflect. Or stab. Always the extremes with them.

Why does he hold the derringer

I have no idea what this pedo shit is about, I don't even really know/care who Roy Moore is.

All I know is the people who lie about everything won't shut up about it, so I just assume he's clean as a whistle, and they're lying again.

Western cowboys actually did not wear that hat type

They wore round bowlers

Look it up

the origin of the cowboy hat is obvious.

After the Civil War a lot of Union and Confederate veterans, particularly cavalry men ended up moving west. They had horseriding skills. Some were probably working the pony express.

they're talking about settlers, pioneers.

Many cowboys, actual ones/wranglers, and dudes who worked on horseback were probably former Confederate and Union cavalry.

The cowboy hat is a horse riding hat.

Don't bother. Pol is convinced the cowboy hat meme is real

He is insane

Conservatives tend to be larpers. Just look at all the keyboard warriors pretending to be crusaders and German soldiers.

Good

Some decades ago he fucked around with teenagers that were legal in his state and now they're trying to crucify him.

same reason Hillary puts on a drawl in the south and talks about carrying hot sauce around when talking to blacks

She is a Representative if I remember correctly

>Didn't have cattle drives east of the mississippi

Literally what is florida?

No, not in the Donald Trump deport the immigrants type way. The I am God son of Malgorth type way. Guy is gonna have a stroke
a week into office if this keeps up.

Some of the girls were still below the age of consent at the time. And even though some of his behavior then was legal, his community was still so disturbed by his behavior they had to ban him from malls and other places.

>They didn't have cattle drives east of the Mississippi.

>He's in Alabama, not Texas

Well then what is he supposed to dress like? A fucking klansman?

Only 1 girl was below the age of consent. The one who has admitted to being a drug addict and slut at the time and has made false sexual assault claims in the past. This is. What you shariablue types pin your hopes to.

He's strong on immigration. He'll probably lead a McCarthy style witch hunt on globalists when he gets elected. What's the problem?

Also the mall crap was debunked as pure hogwash. The original article even frames it as people confirming they heard a rumor that someone got banned from the mall. The original manager of the mall at the time denied any such problems or ban of Roy moore.

>They didn't have cattle drives east of the Mississippi.
Is that what the Jews are teaching kids these days?
No one cared who he was before he put on the hat.

Liberals tend to be larpers. Just look at all the men pretending to be women and whites pretending to be minorities.

>Many Cowboys were former Confederate soldiers.

It's ahistorical. The original cowboy hats looked like the little girl in true grit.

WaPo and DNC recruited disgruntled defendants he ruled against and prosecuted in court.

That one black cop chick had her brother sent to jail by Moore. She made shit up about cheerleaders.

Another one hated Moore because he got her mom custody of her kid.

The one with the yearbook hated him because he sided with her ex-husband in a divorce case.

cavalrymen would fold the brim of the hat, so they could shoot a rifle on horseback without knocking their hat off.

They probably started folding both sides of the hat because of rope and crap they had to carry on their shoulder while riding.

Dudes on horseback would have hats with folded rims.

>da witl girl in moy cowboy moobies is da weel cowboy

Queen of queens

>gunlet

Fuck you, next you're going to tell me John Wayne movies are historically inaccurate.

>If he were walking around dressed like a Hasidic Jew, you bet you'd be talking about that.
Yeah, because then the pedophile claims would be certain rather than accusation.

I think everyone should dress like a Hasidic Jew and parade around like a clown. Ridicule is the finest form of protest.

He looks like a downy at Halloween

Retard. Where do you think the term Florida cracker came from? We use whips to drive cattle down here, as opposed to ropes out west