[video] knife attack at Jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=fZ34QQ_8gxs&

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the thing with insurgency's, they tend to attack the invading forces

only this was an innocent man just standing there.
and israel has already agreed to a two state solution

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Aryanism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Aryans are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Aryans will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

are u one of those people who thinks all jews hold the same views and that we are all a part of the same collective hive mind?

Yes
Fuck you Barbara spectre

I fucking love Palestinians.

>Loving Muslims

Proof the amerimutt meme is done by kikes.

I believe that people act with tribal influence regardless if they realize it or not. This explains why Jews seem to act in unison even if they don't have much outside Jewish contact. This is probably explained by upbringing. They are thought to distrust certain people and ect. Normal stuff like any other group just different. Not all Jews are as close to this tribal "bias". Jews are taught to be very anti-nationalist. Yet I have two nationalist Jewish friends and a few crypto-Jew white nationalist friends. Here's where this affects you. Israel is the mother land right. God given to gods people. I hate that out of envy. Our homelands are being invaded by the soldiers of the big Zion. I want to hit him where it hurts. Israel. So have a lovely day but if I can't live in safety to raise a family because of Jews than I'll do my best to hurt them back. Reasonable?

Eh, you can't hate freedom fighters

>tfw Trump's "love" of Israel was actually a 5d underwater chess move to deem muslims "dangerous bigoted anti-semits" and BTFO them all over the west

apparently you're an ass mate

Well said. God I hate Jews.

LMAO this comment

It looks more like someone who's controlling documents

Go join them lard lad.

FUCK israel and fuck your faggot religion and your faggot Christ

faked for sympathy
SAGE

There is a world Jewish Congress that they all get mail from

Nah this is the shit that makes me hate the Palestinians. It hurts the cause a lot. I agree that Israel is an invading force and they are stealing land, but these people are terrorist scum too that kill indiscriminately.

The jew cries out when he strikes you.

very unreasonable,
your observation is wrong, jews dont act in unison. that is only your schizophrenic mind seeing things this way.
a good example is you trying to attribute to me the wish to import more Muslims into Europe while i dont hold this view.
true that many jews hold similar set of interests, but it does not mean they all reach the same conclusion about how to realize those interests, and it is not even necessary that all the jews see the same common interests.
"God given to gods people"
i am not religious and i dont think god exists, again u can see how your assumptions of me are false.
"I can't live in safety to raise a family because of Jews than I'll do my best to hurt them back"
how are jews threatening your safety?
i honestly lost your train of thought in the last few sentences

jews are not a hive mind, your anger towards specific people you should address to the same specific people who have angered you.
including an entire group based on jewish identity is very simple minded
and wrong.. and i dont mean it only in the moral sense.. but just logically wrong..

Jesus I was being kind when I responded to you. I explained my hatred for Israel wasn't directed at you but you still took it as a personal insult proving that it's hive mind.

Folks. Go back through my comment. Did I accuse him o wanting the destruction of Europe or did I accuse "Big Zion" yet he conflates the two as if every Israeli is big Zion

>terrorist
you mean illegal occupation freedom fighter schlomo, don't worry you will get in the oven soon enough

Wow you even type like a jew warming up the oven for you now schlomo praying iran wipes your pathetic country from the planet.

Sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4

INVADERS OUT

This was an attack by the resistance

>I think there is a resurgence of anti-Aryanism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Aryans are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Aryans will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.
saved

I suspect there may be a language barrier keeping us from communicating proficiently. You are missing key points because I suspect certain conjugations combined with context clues are hindering your ability to understand what I'm saying. In that case I won't get angry or call you ignorant.
Use ">" to quote me. It makes the text green.
>I am not in Jew land because I'm not Jewish
Ya see?
Okay try again

This conversation was pretty cut and dry to me, and it made me glad to see the American be so unimotional.

That copy and paste with word replacement was top-notch.

The jewish question or problem is tied up in Jewish identity and hold-over ideas from the bronze age.

God did not give that land to the jews because that god does not exist. The only argument for their claim is 'might makes right' which makes sense for a bronze age hold-over culture.

That being said, the video is of a human being attacking another human being and I would love to see a world without it, however I know that that will never happen.

This is all 'god's will'.

t. crypto non-jew with a >BERG last name.

oh my fucking god

Enjoying multiculturalism?

Nice

kek, good one

>a muslim or jew stabbing either a jew or a muslim
wtf...I love whatever that guys is now.

I've never met a white nationalist Jew in my life and Jews have organized and advocated for non white immigration and anti white policies so yeah, fuck jews.

What's the story behind this?

D e t a i l s.

>good example is you trying to attribute to me the wish to import more Muslims into Europe while i dont hold this view.
Then you have to do what you can to stop muslims from going to Europe. Involve in political activism or something. I hope you realize that once Europe becomes islamized, the jews will be facing an entire islamic continent of countries with nuclear capabilities at the fingertips of muslims.You have to act before it's too late.

This sounds like a Trudeau phrase repurposed.

take off your flag faggot.
how did israel get its land again? something something stole it in ww1?
fuck off kike

*golf clap*

absolutely brilliant. dare i say meme worthy,

JUST

goyim
a muslim just stabbed someone
usa intevension when?

Bakeeeyaaa..

come on goyim
help us take over the holy land
and kill the musims

That was the weakest shit I've ever seen. You should be ashamed OP as even the lowest energy rekt threads have better material than you do.

that israeli bitch moaning at the end sounds hot AF

>israel has already agreed to a two state solution
Yeah, Israel and Jordan.

>they have a homeland already oy vey
>oy vey why don't they just leave
>no we won't go back to europe they hate us there
>just like everywhere else
>oy vey

You dirty, cheating snakes have backed out of every single agreement since Camp David, but of course only after the checks cleared. If you ever finding yourself wondering why everyone everywhere fucking despises you, maybe consider your own behavior for a moment.

This is all those degenerates are capable of. In contrast,Jewbros fuck them up big time in regular intervals. God bless Israel.

>Caring this much about sand niggers.

Wew lad

faker than the holocaust

arabids scums

because it's fake

>hur hur hur our holisite says the muslims
>hur hur hur yelling like retards about littery going to war for it
>hur hur hur behaving like subhumans
can you jews just fucking kill them allready? Im really getting tired of muslims

>Muslim vs Jew
Which side do liberals choose?

liberals are on the side of perpetual conflict so the kikes can play victim.

>ruff shot

>roughshod

Dumb cunt.

Mein sides

Look at how ISIS completely ignores the Jerusalem problem. Why don't they attack Israel now? At least one car of peace? Gee, I wonder.

What makes this a terrorist attack and not a guy stabbing another guy and running away?
I'm guessing dozens of people were stabbed to death all over the world today, why should you care about some random jew?

Waaaaaa someone has a flag. Such a low IQ response. I said that they stole the land you moron

>Ukraine has negligible muslims
What would you say happened to the muslim Tatars of the Crimean khanate then?
say it with me guys, CIVIC NATIONALISM!1!!11

>innocent
>kike
Jews are a funny bunch

>schizophrenic mind
>mfw a Jew is (((gaslighting)))

Shekels clink

Are you listening

In the street

Kikes are shuffling

A terrible sight

They're angry tonight