Is Bobby Fischer /ourguy/?

How does Sup Forums feel about chess genius Bobby Fischer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67y2V3ksdlA&feature=youtu.be&t=1270
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he named the jew. he is definitely our guy

Doesn't he have mental health issues?

dont we all in here

(((Mental health issues)))

I grew up idolizing bobby Fischer. My dad taught me chess at age 6 and I received bobby fischer teaches chess at age 10. I have most of Bobby’s best games memorized, some of his games are pure poetry, absolute genius. I stopped playing chess after highschool, went to college and got redpilled on kikes and most worldly philosophies. It’s a shame what they did to bobby, he’s a god damn American hero and a brave one at that. I’m going to visit his grave in Iceland one day. Rip bobby, may Jesus bless your soul.

Oy vey, goyim, he's got mental health issues! He's crazy! Only crazy people would say something like that!

>dedicates life to playing a children's board game
>mental health issues
You tell me.

too red-pilled for his own good

is Jared Kushner a time traveller?

youtube.com/watch?v=67y2V3ksdlA&feature=youtu.be&t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

He was the Charles Manson of chesd players. May have been crazy, but he is the best of the best. No one can beat him at his own game.

Manson wasn't crazy though.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

He was redpilled as fuck hence they made him out to look like a lunatic

Is that him doing that Illuminati eye thing?

While he himself was Jew, even more impressive.

all very intelligent people have some kind of mental health issues, doesn't mean that he was completely deluded.

If it is, it wouldn't be him. It would have been the Jewish producers of that magazine or whatever media outlet published that picture.

they said he had mental health issues because he was a highly intelligent guy revealing the truth to the moron masses. there was a high risk that people would listen to what he said and take it seriously.
they had to say he was crazy, it was their only defense against his powerful genius telling the truth. the guy had an iq of something like 186. i think he probably had a pretty good handle on what was going on in the world.

>charles manson wasn't crazy

you're serious..?

he wasn't.

it's kind of the opposite since he has a christian cross on his eye instead of a triangle

Yes.