RooshV absolutely BTFOs her

RooshV absolutely BTFOs her youtu.be/vEwx6LwqfZs

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thot or not, she drops red pills for normies. Better than nothing

eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Yeah shes an ex-coalburner but she doesnt' deserve a full campaign against her. If you don't like her don't watch her videos. Caring what betas do with their money is communism tier.

>Iranian pickup artist criticises white woman

Fixed

>she drops red pills for normies

What red pills?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

First of all, this video was posted so often, this is a bad attempt to Shill here.
Yes, when your "trad" status get's BTFOed by an Iranian american PUA than you are a thot.

an OP, pls KYS

it was time that kike got BTFO'd
props to RooshV

on immigration for example

Are we now supposed to watch videos and give shekels to some Mohammedans? Are we that cucked already?

She is a crypto-feminazi.

She even burns her bras.

We support Lauren Southern here, shill :)

And the harder you shill, the harder we're going to support her and other tradthot normie e-celebs :)

Her pretty face and gentle demeanor is going to ease hundreds of thousands of new fascists into the movement every year she is producing content :)

>on immigration for example
Yeah, no one knew about that before her.

who cares what this non white has to say

Go away, Roosh is BASED.

Iranians are genetically Aryan. Only their culture is Islamic.

She hates what she calls "Nazi LARPers", you are introducing a feminazi element into your movement which will quickly become cancerous.

She should be allowed to continue to redpill normies, but should also be shamed by all white men for banging a nigger. White men should avoid her like the plague and let her dry up into a lonely hag. She can still do her youtube thing, but she must be shunned. Burn the coal and pay the toll. It doens't matter if he was "half nigger" or not. He was still a nigger. Lauren, you have to pay the price for banging a subhuman.

They're still not white.

>Promoting a sandnigger rapist
I was iffy before, but now I know you anti tradthots are just mgtows in disguise.

Like anyone gives a shit about the opinions of a shitskin.

kill yourself

Lol I’ll take the guy over a coalburner anytime

Iranians aren't white or "Aryan" in the modern sense. Aryan is used to mean Germanic/Nordic, not you hybrid arabs.

>Lol I’ll take the guy
You mean the coal which coal burners burn?
How many level of self defeat are you on right now?

>mgtows

I'm not sure you know what MGTOW actually is. MGTOW isn't about not wanting to fuck women. It's about not putting women on a pedestal and putting up with their bullshit.

I side with women over shitskins, sorry

>1 post by this ID. Slide thread.

You sound like a feminist
>feminism is just about equal rights goy!
Trying to stop a purity spiral ≠ putting thots on a pedestal.

feminism literally is only about equal right though...

Trying to prevent an obvious and predictable feminist infiltration ≠ MGTOW

Where does he live that the sun goes down at 2pm? Alaska?

Sage

Leftypol and shareblue shill are trying to subvert pol to attack Alt-Lite E-Celebs as E-Celebs have been the most destructive force to Globalist and Marxist rhetoric.
> "The enemy of my enemy is my tool"
E-celebs are currently one of the greatest weapons against globalism and neo-marxism and anyone who wants to dispose of them when they're still needed is either a fucking idiot or a shill.
These E-celebs are not just valuable, they're a sign of the times and the future where soon advocating for white interests isn't treated as the highest possible sin. How fucking stupid and destructive do you have to be to try and destroy the greatest tool against your greatest enemies. If you're not a shill, read the Prince and maybe you'll learn something about utilizing sworn enemies against each other.
You don't need to accept them... just use utilize them to achieve your goals and forget them when their usefulness has run out. That's all. That's what many Jewish clans like the Rothschilds did to gain power and you should do the same. This is why I'm advocating that you read the Prince so that you can understand these concepts. That is if you're not a shill.

> the coal which coal burners burn?
>enemy or traitor
>enemy that actually helps you or traitor
tough choice

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

I don't wanna watch it. Quick rundown?

and that is literally the only reason for all that dogpiling. her efficacy.

lol fag

More like men with a healthy testosterone level and understanding of gender roles and differences in a nutshell.

Fuck MGTOW queers. Not listening to this arab even if he is against LS.

Roosh is based.

Iran will not only wipe out Israel but they will wipe out thots and America. And this time.

>the cradle of civilization was given to us by Iranian kings two thousand years ago
>now they'll pass on the cradle of uncuckoldry

No, they aren't. that only can be said about Iranian nobility, but they are mixed a lot too.

That's not Lauren southern he is criticizing, he is criticizing and calling a slut Lauren Rose, who is actually alright and not slutty at all.

>obvious and predictable feminist infiltration
Ironic considering the guy who defended mgtow is now defending feminism But do explain to me how women in a movement = feminist infiltration.
Don'y you have an emu to get cucked by?

Made for BBC

Lurk moar.

Why wouldn't Iranians be Aryans? That's like saying Swedes are not Nordic or Germans are not Germanic or Russians are not Slavic.

Let me guess, you're one of those autistic LARPers or stormfags who actually believe Iranians looked like us a long time ago without proof? Please seek help. Seriously, do it.

How is wasting your life away bedding plain janes in your youth and then ending up a bitter loner with only frat-tier stories as a legacy based exactly ?

those are some good points, these betas are brainwashed man

THEY are actors playing you guys for beta bux so they can travel and fuck dudes while making videos for you idiots

My point of view > your point of view

Yeah I think Roosh needs to calm down because he reminds me of sociopaths but he is correct and he's doing it for a good cause. Fuck thots. Most women I've been has slept with minimum fifteen guys. Thid shit need to stop.

Imagine listening to this fucking creep. lol

Don't you wish you were h'White, Roosh?

I like how these trothots like Southern here got 75K more viewers in just a few short days of this obvious shill campaigns
Why are (((they))) pushing the women so hard right now?
What's (((Their))) endgame?

Seen it.
Nice collection of barnum statements.
now try this.
>leftist shill wants to harm movement
>continually harass female members
>in harassment recruit gullible autists
>emotional women lash out in defence in irrational manner typical of women
>criesoutashestrikesyou.jpg
>use out of context clips
>conflate good women with crappier ones
>attack all those who defend them as shills, white knights, feminists
>congrats, purity spiral achieved

No, you moron. Iranian are mostly pre-aryan native people, these are facts, Indo-Aryan were closest to Mordvins out of modern populations and yes they did looked white, because they were, they also most likely were slightly mongoloid because they mixed with mongoloids living in central Asia.
I have proof, it's freely available on internet, you are the one assuming shit without proof.

Then sleep with better women moron

>Harrassment

You even talk like a feminist. What fucking "harassment"? We're harrassers now? Who was harrassed? When? How? I think your view of this whole situation is a bit distorted.

>RooshV
literally who ? fuck off out of here with your e-celeb nobodies cunt

>Who was harrassed?
do you even twitter?

>Twitter
>Harassment

These women are only gaining more supporters from this constant shill barrages
(((they))) are using reverse psychology to seed subscribers, and it's fucking obvious
This proved to me these women are controlled opposition,sharblue is shilling so fucking hard for them and these women are feeling the benefits in viewership and subscriber numbers

> Then sleep with better women moron

There are no better women. They've all been taught and indoctrinated to behave like this because of the media. women who is still virgin are always fat and ugly ones and they're not "better".

You're a dipshit if you think there's no such thing as harassment of h'White women, such as New Years Eve in Germany two years ago.

They're shilling in full force, knowing that female alt-righters have an extremely good impact on our optics. sage

You haven't posted proof and a conspiracy theory is not proof.

Iranian literally means Aryan, you ape. They've called themselves Iranians since 2000 B.C. God, you and other idiots who actually believe Iranians aren't Aryans because Hitler said so is fucking stupid. Fucking kikery trying to divide people. As I said before, seek help.

>They've all
>all
Found the /r9kpol/
If you can't find a decent woman the problem is you. Stop going to shit places or improve yourself.

Just earlier in this thread you said
>Trying to prevent an obvious and predictable feminist infiltration
with no basis of how "le e-celebs" are doing that,
and now you're demanding proof?!?
I can smell the kike chutzpah off you through my screen.

What do migrants raping German women have to do with slutty e-thots getting BTFO out on Twitter because they say stupid things? I seriously think white knightery is like a parasitic condition that locks men out of their rational centers.

>Roosh
You have to go back.

If you're a failure don't blame others
Then again you're on Sup Forums, it's fucking victim olympics worse than tumblr in this god-forsaken shithole

And by better women, you mean fat, ugly, smelly women. No thanks. I've never been to /r9k/ because it's a pathetic board. Go to any campus and ask any girl about how many people they've had sex with. Do it right now.

No dude, no. These women are getting a substantial increase in subscribers and viewership , the organizations that are shilling (((against))) know this
They are becoming more popular because of this shilling camping, this isn't hurting them at all the (((they))) damn well know it

I'm a failure because I'm repeating the fact that all women sleep with 10+ different men? Ok.

With no basis? It's happening right in front of you. The basis is everything you're seeing now. You can follow step-by-step on the list and see it all taking place. And it has happened before. Happened during GG. Happened on Sup Forums before that. Didn't MTG just suffer a feminist white knight collapse?

Harassment. kek, you fucking pussy worshiping male feminist faggot. I'm going to laugh about that all day.

>I get my advice about white women from shitskins
D&C

Who's this guy? Looks like an Egyptian or something. Seriously this guy is almost 100% Jihadi looking.

This,

wtf I love Muslims now

>RooshV
>Degenerate shitskin rake.
No thanks.

he is pathetic. how can he hate on lauren rose.

>you fucking pussy worshiping male feminist faggot.
Good job falling right into the prediction I made.When the arguments run out, the insults come in.
That's just retarded

This really is just a sharblue shill thread, with sharblue talking to eachother

You're a failure if you're unable to attract women of higher virtue and worth
And also because you somehow mix your twisted, embittered inner world with actual reality
Then again you're on Sup Forums...

But you had no argument. So I used my post for the more constructive purpose of mocking your lack of manhood.

Modern Iranians can't drink milk, therfore they are not Aryan. They were an indigenous mud people conquered by Ayrans and who adopted an Ayran language, like Mexican Aztecs were by Spanish people.

Roosh is a mud PUA who promotes promiscuity (i.e. hyping up Indian & Asian men to harrass White women), attacking a White woman sho promoted ethno-nationalism.

Your beloved Lauren got creampied everyday for three years by half blacks and Arabs before she started tricking betas for money.

In fact, there's a thread about on Sup Forums right now. Go be a white knight there instead of shitting up this thread.

Reminder that Roosh became the Manosphere/Neo-Mascclinity/MGTOW figurehead after he absolutely got BTFOd as a PUA guy. I mean, his "game" eventually ended up as going to Eastern Europe to get with what essentially are prostitutes.

So he's kind of guilty of the same thing he accuses your 30 year old looking mommy gf here

>genetics is conspiracy theory
No, you moronic pussy, I posted a genetic PCA which is proof for it. you don't need me to provide proof, google all the Indo-Aryan cultures like SIntasha, Andronovo, Afanasevo and see what they looked like and what their genetics were.

And Rus' literally means Swedish and was a Sweidsh tribe, I guess that makes all Russian genetic Swedes. Iranians didn't call themselves Aryan(noble) 2000 years ago you dumfuck, it's and Indo-Aryan word and only Indo-Aryans used that, they mostly where situated in Central Asia and Northeastern Iran only at that time.

I don't believe any of this because of HItler and HItler didn't believe anything that I'm saying, he didn't consider Russian Aryans, I'm saying Russian resemble ancient Aryans them most. also Hitler used Aryan to mean all Indo-European and proto-Indo European, I'm using it only for Indo EUropean who migrated into Iran and India, overall east.

>MGTOW, Neocon worshipping Jew

If you watch this video and unironically identify with this guy, please leave Sup Forums.

Btw, I'm not defending tradthots. I'm just pointing out that this guy didnt make a single valid point and just was venting his general hate of women. Probably cause he's 40 and single.

>Iranians wuz nordic 4000 years ago, mah boy hitler and himmler said so!!!

Hahahaha fucking kill yourself, and of course it's an Australian. Shouldn't you be worrying about the Chinesezing your land and women?

Sure thing buddy.
>$0.05 has been added to your shareblue account

i can't stand to listen to her or watch her fucked up corey feldman mouth. i don't know why anyone pays attention to what women have to say, much less this jew.

No way, he looks Italian or greek. He’s based!

Oh look, more words for a shitty conspiracy theory.

Where is the proof that backs up Hitler and Himmler's claim that Iranians are not Iranians? You keep replying but you don't have a single evidence, fuck off if you don't have it.

Keep on orbiting, orbiter.

The numbers don't lie user, check out Lauren southerns subscription rates

socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

(((they))) are shilling her hard, and it's working in her favor

> my beloved Lauren

Excuse me Swede cuck but I don't give a fucking shit about her. Never have. My only point is the guy in that video looks like a fucking Middle East terrorist.