3x3 thread

3x3 thread.

Rate others.
Keep the shitposting at minimum.

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Goods like K-On, Anne, FLCL, Eva, Sakura. A bad like Aria, Madoka and Hidamari Sketch. Last one unknown.

and thread immediately ruined

Hello.

5/5

Quit stealing other peoples 3x3s

Nice taste. What's middle top?
Kizu a shit. Rest is good

Reminder not to rate anything with a Sup Forums filename because it's most likely not the original owner.

Reminder you're not allowed to enjoy these shows.

Who the fuck unironically likes doremi

Almost half of those are actually good

4/4

>Reminder not to rate anything with a Sup Forums filename because it's most likely not the original owner.

I don't understand why someone would want to do this, it seems silly.

at this point I'm thoroughly convinced a few autists keep watch 24/7 just to shit up these threads

1/2

Middle top is Penguindrum, here is the original image.

I posted this like 2 threads ago. Someone complained that Penguidrum image was too obscure so I made OP meme pic and someone saved that one for some reason.

-Bandwagon no Anne/9
-Meme taste
FLCL is garbage, you should be ashamed
>Memegatari
>One shits
Watch more than 200 before making one of those
-Isin shit, Yuasa meme shit and Pretentious no tabi
Shit except for Eurobeat guy

Good, because Ergo Proxy sucks donkey dick.

Decent
Meh
Pseudo Pleb
Pleb
Okay
Pseudo pleb

This is the first time I've ever posted in one of these threads, but you apparently like Ghibli but not Anne and Eva but not FLCL. What gives?

you're not supposed to shit on people with better taste kiddo

5/5

2/2

2/2

2/2

3/3

2/2

4/4

5/5

>Occultic;Nine

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>Baccano
>Nichijou
And you're telling other people they have meme taste?

+Outlaw Star
+/- Baccano
-Nichijou
2/9 (SnW, NNB)

>Good
LOGH, TTG, Ping Pong, NGE, Kino no Tabi, Shinsekai Yori

>Okay
Katanagatari, Kaiba, Monster, Tutu, Mushishi, NHK

>Meme
Haibane Renmei, Monogatari, Bandwagon no anne, Ashita no Joe, Aria, Texhnolyze, Mononoke, Ergo Proxy, Lain

Probably just mememing on Anne.

>Eva but not FLCL
Not him but I share this opinion. What's exactly the problem with it? NGE and FLCL are completely different kinds of anime

That's true, but they are part of the same "canon."

Bandwagon no Anne is a shitty meme, that show is pure bliss.

Ghibli movies are untouchable classics in these threads, and Anne is basically all the best parts of Ghibli but for 50 episodes.

I liked it, but I'm a bit of a Sci;Adv fag so I suppose my opinion is influenced by that a bit. To be honest I don't think it'll stay on my 3x3 for long, a lot of the enjoyment I got out of it was from keeping up with it weekly and reading the threads so my appreciation for it will probably wane over time.

3/3

1/2

4/5
5/7
5/5
4/4
7/7
3/3
Best taste. 8/8
5/5
6/6

>all those picks
You're the least qualified to talk about bandwagoning
Also expaind your taste, you don't need to have 9 movies nobody ever heard of, but those are all extremely generic picks. Same could be said for your other categories.

If you're referring to old Gainax in general, I happen to really love NGE and TTGL(although not to the same extent), but dislike Gunbuster and FLCL.

>not creating a separate god tier for mushishi

Literally wrong

That's interesting. Why do you like TTGL but not GB? What about DB?

Decent
Decent
Ok

Yeah, I did the poorly timed subtitles for the 720p version of it because I got tired of waiting.

>Why do you like TTGL but not GB
maybe because the first 3 episodes of GB are horrendous

lmao

Is this a meme chart or something?

What are these shows

5/7
6/6
6/6
7/7
5/5
4/6
19/20 Love The Big Lebowski
6/7
7/8
7/7
3/6
6/7

some guys been saving and posting other people's 3x3s
basically anything with Sup Forums filename

Do you realise you can edit file names you retard

Do you realize that he's not editing them and leaving them as Sup Forums filenames?

>that show is pure bliss
lolno, it's dull at best and has aged terribly. Literally a meme show. I miss the time when 3x3 threads weren't infested with it.

I've lost count of the hours by now

Joe, Haibane Renmei, Utena, Mushishi, Mononoke, and Lain are all good shows.

>FLCL is garbage
>likes LOGH
Is this satire? You can't shit on a work that expresses itself solely through the power of animation and then have a meme gatekeeper pseudo documentary piece of trash that does nothing with the medium. Not surprised you like American narrative television and film, the lowest common denominator trash. I would erase every Tarantino fan if I could.

What did you find dull about it? Which parts in particular had aged terribly in your opinion?

Really now?

> Why do you like TTGL but not GB?
The only thing I like about Gunbuster is how it deals with time, I found incredibly interesting and very few works take a similar approach but that is. Don't really like the characters and how the two only hopes of hummanity can't think about anything except their coach's cock all the time in the middle of their missions. Noriko is similar to Simon in some ways but I dislike how her development was handled compared to his, like how she became absolutely broken when that guy she just met died whereas in the case of Simon it was his long time best friend instead. The episodes were also very boring to me in general, I'm trying to remember why exactly, but there was simply not much that caught my attention or impressed me throughout the series, except for the speed of light/time thing I mentioned and the ending, which was very emotional.

>DB?
Didn't watch yet, but plan to.

Yes. To be fair, I don't remember the Joe anime very well. It's been a long time since I watched it. Joe, in general is great. I've read the manga more then a few times.

6/6

6/6
7/7
5/5
4/6
19/20

6/7
7/8
7/7
3/6
6/7

Basically everything? I'm used to SoL but hardly anything happens in the show to the point it feels like a chore to watch. The pacing is too unbearably slow and Anne is one of the most annoying and rude characters I've come across in an anime, and then the show somehow expects the audience to care about her? Just fucking end me already. And the animation has clearly aged terribly, that much is obvious. Dropped it after episode 20 and never looked back.

9/9

-1 Tanuki shit
7/8

-0.5 Berserk
8.5/9

-0.5 Big 0
-1 Juirui
7.5/9

>implying

-1 Tanuki shit
7/8
Haven't watched O;N yet.

8/8
Haven't watched that ping pong show.

-0.5 Outlaw Star
7.5/8

9/9 anime movies

Nice Sci fi. You my nigga. Though you have Outlaw Star which is kinda fucking shit.
7/7 tv shows
7/7 movies

-1 S;G
-1 Redline
7/9

-1 Juirui
8/9

-1 Kaiba
-0.5 Berserk
11.5/13

-0.5 Shigofumi
8.5/9

-1 Redline
7/8

8/8

9/9

9/9

R8

If you don't like Anne then you'll probably struggle to enjoy the show but saying the animation has aged terribly is just wrong, unless you are talking about art style specifically? There is far more movement in your average episode of Anne than almost anything that airs today and not a hint of QUALITY.

>imdb 250 x 9

lole

5/7

2/4

>There is far more movement in your average episode of Anne than almost anything that airs today and not a hint of QUALITY.
Thanks for the laugh. I can literally count the frames at times not to mention the fact that character models often look atrocious.

You first.

I am factually correct, so I will have to suppose you are just shitposting or have no idea what you are talking about or a combination of both.

Add Bebop, SAC, Dennou Coil, Planetes, Gankatsuo to make the chart perfect.

8/9 -Eva

Anne's cry is rage inducing.

>I am factually correct

>I have no counterarguments but maybe if I keep repeating that I'm factually right he'll believe me
Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy.

I'm not going to repeat it. There is no point arguing with an ignorant shitposter. Complete waste of time.

nice taste me!
4/5
3/4
1/5
10/11
2/2

So everyone that doesn't share the same opinion as you is a shitposter huh. You are a fucking retard.

No not everyone just the ignorant shitposters.

>tfw if I'd make 3x3 atleast 3 or 4 of these would be on it
Honestly though I don't think any of those are bad maybe a tad overrated though

shitposter=/=troll

mediocre but not bad / 8
3/7 minus 4 points for
>mixing anime and manga
>preferring Steel Ball run over any other Jojo part
4/5
.5/7
Reminder to go fuck yourself.
3/4 I think
5/5 I think
dupe
6/7 -- 6/6 + 1000 for Porco -- I'm not qualified to rate the live action stuff
3/6 really dull taste in general
6/13
1/4 - ouch
8/9 - Would be perfect if not for One Piece anime. That one movie might have been artistically interesting, but One Piece anime is horse shit compared to its manga, or even in general.
4/4 Bonus points for Joe, minus for probably being a fag and a troll in real life.
3/7
4/9
?/? - 7/7 bonus points for Ai Ren - 8/9
6/8 - 6/6 - ?/? I haven't had TV in over a decade
1/1 - 1/1 - 2/2
'I'm 12 and what is this' / 8

literally adult swim taste

0/10

>bonus points for Ai Ren
Good taste.

Although you still have a long to go, it's obvious for anyone with the proper knowledge that you're a man of taste. NGE, Kaiba, Kino and especially Haibane Renmei are truly works of art, the kinds of artistic expressions in anime that come close to the level of quality observed in classical works of literature.
I want to call you a man of taste, a patrician, just like I did with the gentleman above, but sorry, I just can't. You tarnished an otherwise amazing taste with pedestrian choices, such as One Piece and Hotarubi and really, although Mononoke hime is without doubt a impressive film, it's nowhere near the best Ghibli has to offer.
''Man'' who desperately wants to be elite, who desperately wants to be special, but simply isn't.
Some say that you can tell much about a person based on the things he likes, I personally don't care about this statement, but if we were to consider the idea, I would say that you are a painfully dull and average person and I that would want no business with you in real life.
Not much to say, just generic. Not even masterpieces such as Mushishi and Renmei can save the rest of your ''attempt'' at having taste.
What are you, an architect? Do you have a fetish in constructions and backgrounds? Do you think your 3x3 looks cool or good? Let me tell you this straight, it does not.
Finally, someone with taste. Patrician, just like myself.

digibro please stop

>''Man'' who...

That isn't an "actual" 3x3. Just a selection of choices from this. Not that any of them are terrible.

Hilariously I have never watched a dub.
The reason my 3x3 looks like that is that I read a LOT of manga, but I hardly watch anime anymore. I stopped watching anime regularly over 10 years ago. So my anime 3x3 lines up pretty heavily with what was good and popular back then.

There's a lot of other things I would like to put on there, but then my nostalgia kicks in and I have trouble removing something. For instance 0083 is a shit anime; it's gorgeous but the story and characters are pretty bad. I'd love to replace it with Turn-A, but then it really is, visually perfect. I just can't do it.

Then there's the 90's Berserk anime. There's plenty of better anime when you compare every aspect of a show, but I have ridiculously fond memories of watching it with my old friends, many of which I haven't seen in over 15 years. Also its soundtrack is boss.

etc etc: Stuff like that.

I doubt digibro could even rate anyone here.

>Finally, someone with taste. Patrician, just like myself.
Fuck you.

>tfw my top 9 anime are all typical classics so it's not even worth making a 3x3

Make the collage look really good then.

>too afraid to post your plebeian taste

>Also its soundtrack is boss.
>is boss
80's child confirmed.

You got me thinking. I don't even think it's possible for me to make a 3/3 of live action shows. The only one I can think of that I really loved was the old Hornblower miniseries.

>I don't even think it's possible for me to make a 3/3 of live action shows.
Watch more good TV shows?

3/3

1/waifufag

3/3

1/2

I love you, Bernie!/2

That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one

What else can I say?

In his defense, there's very few good TV shows. Or very few live action tv shows period.

Same with anything.

that's untrue

Not really, I mean that for example, there's a much bigger pool in terms of variety and quantity when it comes to anime compared to live action TV.

Live action tv shows* not films, for that matter.

2/2

1/2

2/4

Not really, there are maybe 2 or 3 at best in some sense outstanding TV anime in a year that would be "3x3 worthy" in some sense. Then what another 120-160 that aren't even worth considering at that kind of level. Not that there aren't plenty of other enjoyable anime but if we are talking about good enough to make a 3x3 out of like the original point then anime isn't much better I would say.

I'm out, these threads have gotten too pathetic.

Firstly there are usually no outstanding TV anime in a year, and secondly the claim was that there aren't many good things in general.

what post specifically did it for you?