Goblin Slayer

>tfw no one to play Goblin Slayer DnD 3e game about low level monster exterminators

*Goblin Slayer inspired

Oh yes, I see, the other thread died because of no attention. Good luck this time, OP.

N-no bully :'^(

Is the Goblin Slayer a human or a goblin or something else?

He is the goblin slayer

Goblin Slayer is Goblin Slayer

Human. He's childhood friends with cowtits.

Why can't we get more MCs like him?

>DnD 3e

It's 5e and that's why the goblins are such a threat.
Mass Combat Tactics, a horde of shit tier gobs > high level veteran wizard, warrior

I don't know, but every time I read his dialogue I imagine Master Chief voice.

I imagine Geralt desu.

I imagine Master Shake

>3e

>3e
>not 3.5e

Spoiler pic of GS epilogue.

Setsuna had the same type of obsessive autism in Gundam 00 but it wasn't as bad as GS's murderboner.

>Lying to make your enemy raged before it dies
completely savaged...except that, in his mind, he is not lying.

>Not straight up Advanced

fucking pussies

I love how everybody uses the images others created in every thread it shows that its almost the same anons in every thread of Gs
If someone would set up a discord for a goblin slayer dnd or something like that i would be so on board
Even tho i never rp before

You can join the Grimgar one, I guess.
They also fight goblins.

Well yeah, it's always been a group of people memeing about something they actually have no idea about.

I kinda agree with Goblin Slayer and I support his cause. It is true that a dragon that breathes fire is scary and shit like that, but goblins cause more damage and have the potential to do more damage than bigger, scarier creatures.

All because this, now if he dies, she will go broken.

Gob bump

How stupid are you?

Why not?

Why the american police kill nigga like GS

built for breeding

>he carries around a fuckrare magic scroll that can open a portal to anywhere
>has it set to the bottom of the ocean
>all so he can use it to kill goblins with the power of the water that comes out
>the pressure alone cuts a fuckhuge ogre in half
>"Goblins are scarier than you."

I fucking love this man.

so once they baited people in with the nonstop gobbo dickings in the first few chapters did they slow down or has it just been rape the whole way through?

It still happens, you just don't see it.
In fact you just saw the rape because that chapter was being told by the priest PoV.

so they just talk about it and have victims pop up?
>priestess's pov
what about that steel team in ch4 (?)
at any rate it still felt like a cheap trick to get people to read it, even if the manga turned out pretty cool

It's still happening, kind of. But you usually see the aftermath instead of the act itself.

If it happens to a character the story is actively focusing on it gets shown or heavily implied, like what happened with pic related, but when it's following GS and his group it's usually something they acknowledge after they've cleared a nest when they see the corpses and/or prisoners.

Before they entered the current dungeon they're in as of the current chapter of the manga, it showed an all-female group of adventurers going in without being prepared because "lol easy enemies." One gets tied to a tree and used as target practice, at least one is raped, and I don't remember what happened to the rest but it followed a similar theme.

A gob necromancer will summon zombies of them to fight GS and his group.
>Monk didn't die
It would very easy to say she killed herself put of despair.

she's dead inside.

tied to a tree and shot with her own bow, raped to death, burned alive, and had her own entrails shoved down her throat (lightnovel only)

>elf just goes on adventures for fun
>she never considered there would be adventurers out there driven by an endless, neverending supply of HATE. HATE for GOBLINS.

I have thirty webnovels in my list, I love Austist Murderer the comic, should I read autism novel edition?

It's literally d&d 5e. The sheets in the manga are of 5e. Only 5e is appropriate for Goblin Slayer.

I haven't played since since forever but isn't the lethality way down after ADnD?

Mangaka realized all that stuff was a waste of time in manga format and skipped it.

>3e