Reminder that Eugene Stoner designed the Armalite Rifle (AR) series as hunting rifles. Can libcucks, (((Neo-Marxists)))...

Reminder that Eugene Stoner designed the Armalite Rifle (AR) series as hunting rifles. Can libcucks, (((Neo-Marxists))), and unironic Democrat voters tell me why we should ban them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7xtltFBAMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're way too effective at killing people.

But I don't think they should be banned, as I'm happy here watching you Yanks shoot the fuck out of each other, while crying freedom.

Enjoy your freedom to get shot, idiots.

A fellow with a truck killed 80 people in Europe while some fag here failed to kill even 60 while firing into a tightly packed crowd on defacto full auto. And try to tell me why AR-15 should be banned while pic related is fine. Try again Sir schlomo.

You'll never be able to prevent people from killing each other, but removing guns helps, especially really good guns.

You guys have a homicide rate 5 times that of civilised European countries.

I don't think you're going to become less barbaric any time soon, but removing your guns would make it harder for you to kill each other.

But - as I said - I don't want that. You're here to make our countries look a bit less retarded, and never fail to disappoint.

Trump was a masterstroke by the way. Perfect symbol of your slide into the Walmart bargain bin of history...

We feel bad that so many of your fellow civilized Europeans get slaughtered in the war, so we try to make up for lost time.

>he says as his country imports tons of rapefugees
>he says as these rapefugees stab people
Whatever you say bong

you just need more black people to understand

Quite.

The horrors of war probably shocked us into civility.

Maybe if you were to truly experience war on home soil, and the devastation of your society would you realise the folly of violence as a problem solving tool.

Come and have a look. There's not really a lot of rapefustabbing.

We're generally more concerned by house prices, and who's getting the next round in.

1 stolen semi carrying anhydrous amonia can cull an entire city. Simply by driving around with an open valve. All while there being no way to stop the truck without escalating the situation. I am happy that crazy radicals only consider a hunting rifle their goto tool to get the job done.

fr atention au tenpaite solaire peu faire beaucoup
de mort
ir2be vfrt
youtube

Yeah, murderers rarely have much imagination.

Also the gun is such a powerful tool in the popular consciousness that it's the go-to device.

For idiots, anyway.

Well, do whatever you want. Your country. I'm just glad I live in a reasonable country where toddlers don't shoot people.

Which country? My phone is so full of mossad malware that I cant see flags anymore.

What's with the jew star on his left arm

FUCKING KEK. You literally made me snort tea.

Well played, leaf. Well played.

whoa fallout armor prototype?

Well I have a way but I have to click on where the flag should be.
> tea
Click to reveal flag
Checks out.

>Eugene Stoner designed the Armalite Rifle (AR) series as hunting rifles.

Removing the black people will significantly decrease gun violence

Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=W7xtltFBAMw

you'll never be able to prevent niggers from raping, robbing and murder but removing them to Africa, all of them, will really help.