Lauren Southern - Barbarians

Is this a good entry level redpilling book for normies? I want to buy this as a christmas present.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216
amazon.com/Thump-First-Bundred-Timothy-Lim/dp/1682615227
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_Apart_(book)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read Culture of Critique or Mein Kampf instead.

Yes I'm sure the thoughts of a 20 year old woman that regurgitates pol for 100 pages is very redpilled

Made for BBC

300 pages of coal burning whore.

this.

Most of these current rightwing figureheads are idiots. I made the mistake of buying one of the books that Dr. Savage was endlessly shilling. Total garbage. You spend your hard earned shekels just to read 200 pages of "fuck liberals, fuck illegals, fuck Hillary." WE here on Sup Forums can tell you that. Read the serious stuff like this user mentioned. Read the classics concerning government, law, and philosophy. Formulate your own opinions on things. Don't give these idiots your money.

it's a glorified pamphlet.

You know it's bad when the person you base large sections of the book on is misrepresented.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

He argues that left and right wingers get it half right on immigration.

Political books are all nonsense. Just get your information online.

Brainlets wont be able to understand mein kampf so they should probably just go with this roastie book instead

Exhibit A: Impotent rage of the MGTOW incel

"Common Sense" changed the course of history. it was a pamphlet that offered no new ideas either.

Projection

Nah, buy the Thump book instead.

Author's a Sup Forumstard

amazon.com/Thump-First-Bundred-Timothy-Lim/dp/1682615227

Anythyng on (((them)))? If not, burn it.

Yes, but that was written by an accomplished politician that went on to be one of the founding fathers of the United States, not a child with no thoughts or convictions of their own that has made a living off e-begging and whoring.

She herself is one of (((them)))

Okay Cuck.

Besides pat Buchanan none of these guys add anything

Also check out the Dispossessed Majority. Written in the early 80s, this book still holds true.

Going for that ann coulter aesthetic basically cover plagarism.

The book is total shit. Believe me, wtf do you expect a 20 year old thot to write about. It's a fucking disgrace. But hey, she's a 'best selling author' now so good for the coalburner

So traditional.

If you very even remotely redpilled you'd know why this book isn't a red pill and won't red pill you at all.

jesus what a shitty writing style

Only thing missing was a "Dear diary", at the beginning.

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
Giving women a voice got us where we are today.
Why would you continue to give women an audience?

just dismissing someone for their young age shows how arrogant you are, you sound like a boomer fag talking down to people

This coalburner jew slut is irrelevant now.
Embrace our future e-celeb empress

most republicans cant read

Wow she said literally nothing and took a whole page to do it.
So does that mean the entire book makes maybe one good point?

>people have paid money to read this

They is writing like that isnt they in america?

do you honestly believe that anyone even remotely blue pilled wouldnt gasp in horror at the title?
i wouldnt be surprised if the book was banned in germany

So now we can't understand banter in order to hate on her? Like seriously, you're a shill or sperg if you cant read that as bantz. She's making fun of the stereotype.

>book written by a Jew
>Christmas present
you Kikes will never stop trying to pervert people for shekels

WTF I want to but her book now.

Oh look. A roastie bitch copied down all our ideas, published a book about it, and now you're gonna pay her money. Nice.

It's a fucking Plebbit tier book. Not a single original thought not even accurate portrayal of history and reactionary movements. you might as well waste your time reading Kikebart comments and spending time on civcuck forums like The_Donald.

Charles Murray is good. Even if he is an "opinion formulator" it's insightful stuff.

>"best-selling author"

why didnt she get a ghost writer

See

>lauren southern

How I fucked a mulatto and proudly took pictures of it

eat shit skank and beta orbiters

Because she's a dumb bimbo who worked for (((Rebel)))

*jews

So many other books you could buy, Douglas Murray (entry level and a bit neocon but excellent and totally above board) if you can risk being edgier tom sunic etc. Literally millions of books you'd buy before someone who looks like Ann Coulter 20 years ago...

btw here's a nice starting point for people looking to get into politics

It's a pamphlet, written for teenagers. I wouldn't recommend it as a gift. As someone already mentioned, Charles Murray's books are good, or Roger Scruton for example. They are very mild and digestible

good pic

Is this screenshot fake? That's worse than I could have ever imagined... is she twelve?

This is actually a serious problem I had lazily assumed her and Selymar etc were basically alright just a little bit wet behind he ears still. If people like this are "freaking" speaking for us we are Fucked.

Ayo where my spengler and evola at.

They're too advanced for normies, look at Part2 my dude

Realistically though as a present for someone you are better off with an easy book from Faye or something, that's a good list of books for self education but I believe OP was talking Christmas presents. I don't know about your auntie and uncles but if I got mine Plato's Republic I'm not sure they'd read it...

Alt-right bugman detected

i dont understand the reactionary right. it seems like "technology is bad". especially tolkein who thought the engine was the most evil in human history

I'm not well-versed in that. If you want a good opinion you should wait for another user's response, but I think it refers to the fact that humans are becoming lazy and are de-evolving.

she seems to really believe all what she writes
she's really really dumb and certainly didn't reread what she wrote
netanyanu was right....... OMFG

>for normies
Yes
>for anybody that frequents pol or has remotely right wing views
No

Its really based on the observation that as our power has increased we have morally and internally become weaker. We aren't the equal of men in the past who fought constantly to survive. Its the price of civilisation and you cannot undo it, the agricultural and industrial revolutions both made us much greater in what we could do but much reduced in what we are. Internet looks to be doing the same. Reactionaries mourn this (but offer no solutions, so enter Fascism)

I think it'd put off normies and make our views look retarded

Jesus Christ you faggots cannot stop making threads about this dumb whore can you? She is a fucking phony and if you actually listen to her or take her seriously you don't deserve oxygen

The decline of the west

So this is the power of having a vagina and a Jewish master. This trash was not worth the trees to print this on. Even her writing reveals her to be a dumb, uninteresting/unoriginal thot.

>Christianity and culture by ts eliot
That was THE BOOK that took me OUT OF my liberal phase. The pen truly is mightier than the sword.

It's really anarcho primitivism you can look at people like Varg who espouse some of those beliefs of the necessity to abandon this hyper mechanical and individualistic lifestyle of the technology driven modern West and retreat back to primitivist, tribal structures of society where the enviroment and its connection to the people is a source of spiritual fulfilment. Read into the story of Ted Kaczynski (aka the Unabomber) and how he got disillusioned by the modern world and started a bombing campaign, it's really fasscinating. Generally people like Evola and Guenon talk about the need to crush modernity because it brings about systems that are inherently flawed with regards to human fulfilment.

Holy shit, this is some next-level cancer. How do people take this Whore serious?? Who would actually pay for this retarded shit??

KYS
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

Have mein kmapf audio book here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

all the secrets are here desu, all the secrets and lies

>they all miss the point
Yes, it is a good one for normies. It's a cute, thin blonde girl on the front. Men like what He man had to say, women will not give a shit what's in mein lamp. Do you see where I'm taking this?

so many words and not a single fucking thing was said
it seems impossible to have that many words in a row and no information was conveyed
baffling

I mean, she does need to get over herself. Her entire fan base is made of menchild who she'd never find interesting nor attractive.

Plus her writing style is awful, she shouldn't be writing "books" (this pamphlet is actually shorter than some essays I've done in college). In any case, I still think she's an asset to the right for obvious reasons, but extremely entry level (still arguably the most important one), but to me she just comes off as a tryhard which is very off-putting. Like a less attractive Tomi Lahren with ever so slightly more IQ

fuck this worthless whore I hope she gets gangraped by muslims and run over by a truck
fuck off

fpbp

I do find some of his work interesting but in the end he is just a classical liberal faggot, literally.

I like Lauren but her writing style is absolutely horrid. It’s just her rants, but more shallow and rapid.
Disappointed, I was tempted to buy it.

Not entry level, but outstanding regardless.

Did I hear something about her sex tape being leaked ??

KEK roastie BTFO with her own words

if yall want to read basic bitch conservatism from a generic thot go ahead

This shit is retarded, I didn’t know this bitch was such an apparent celebrity whore and the content is gay as fuck.

The 44% has spoken.

An easy read and will turn normies pro wall

the red pill is hard to swallow. you need to break it up into digestible pieces

If you have to ask, it isn't.

Serious question, but why does Anne have no children? I know she's not altright, but it's bothersome that she doesn't. Plus, it's obvious she's also been blacked.

Excellent post

Theres a jewish method of speaking without saying anything. I tried to look up the name but couldnt find it

she can’t.

I'm not saying ann coulter is the end-all be-all, but she's pretty good at shedding light on the Democrats and their cockroach ways. I don't take her word as Gospel, but I think her books are entertaining and informative--especially 'Adios America' which I think should be required reading before anyone opens his mouth about immigration.
Lauren Southern on the other hand is an idiot who has no insight to bring to the table.

Why would you read a 22 year old female college drop outs political opinions?

Go ahead and buy something from Tara McCarthy, I'm sure she sells a bar mitzvah kit or something in her website.

right? she's just rambling and regurgitating stale memes. there's no thesis, no guiding principals.

you could probably take 5 pages of Sup Forums, put it together in a book and have something more insightful. and I do NOT think pol is insightful ... we're just mongolian blanket weavers disseminating memes at the end of the day.

Give them The Bell Curve instead.

Actually, I should take my own advice, his new book looks really interesting.
Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960–2010
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coming_Apart_(book)

Best list I've seen and in a great order to build a foundation of knowledge. You can't understand right wing politics without Kant and Hegel or without Christianity.

However, Critique of Pure reason is not a book you just pick up and read and understand without a proper education in philosophy.

Based. But Napoleon Did nothing wrong.

>Controlled opposition kike makes a book about how everything the jews have manipulated ruined her generation

(((ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE THE PROBLEM)))