Mashup time! Both these sites let you make your own

Mashup time! Both these sites let you make your own.

youdubber.com (one video, one audio)
vmashup.com (two videos, adjustable preset volume levels)

If you don't want to make any, feel free to share anything you might have. I'll start us off.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=yfoZRgoaIDk&video_start=0&audio=7Wt6XlVob_E&audio_start=2

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=zZ-J4eWy38U&video_start=10&audio=FtgGjZk5sTc&audio_start=90
youdubber.com/index.php?video=YfF7HqZm_vA&video_start=0&audio=snZcn3Qt1xI&audio_start=78
youdubber.com/index.php?video=3_ee6aZObyI&video_start=0&audio=LAqPtnRjRxE&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPF4UpuDUG0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=dyGBqeSUDPw&video_start=0&audio=rRgflR3xdbk&audio_start=10
youdubber.com/index.php?video=BRkHCaLK6x0&video_start=0&audio=5ZYgIrqELFw&audio_start=104
youdubber.com/index.php?video=b6-2P8RgT0A&video_start=0&audio=hpsbj0OoeNo&audio_start=16
youdubber.com/index.php?video=m7_-RBl0lfY&video_start=0&audio=wLEmJh-pQpk&audio_start=44
youdubber.com/index.php?video=uTvbgA53thc&video_start=94&audio=Y9-mYg5VDzQ&audio_start=3
youdubber.com/index.php?video=i-ZwhxaOQJk&video_start=0&audio=guUS3_h2Ybc&audio_start=5
youdubber.com/index.php?video=Mza1MUEdyrM&video_start=0&audio=7EZABDpHeyk&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=JMKAmTTImxM&video_start=0&audio=BwBKjK7Xik0&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I
youdubber.com/index.php?video=AIG4mhLcplo&video_start=0&audio=4YV5jSuv_S0&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=sQUPllGhPf8&video_start=6&audio=gy1B3agGNxw&audio_start=41
youdubber.com/index.php?video=LV4R2AUZbek&video_start=0&audio=_MOt0wDhXMc&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=rRbT8s-irLI&video_start=0&audio=BMtYsvEUJmw&audio_start=11
youdubber.com/index.php?video=jMoVmSV4yA8&video_start=0&audio=xIx_HbmRnQY&audio_start=38
vmashup.com/kl7pC4h0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=ES06Fkkl8ac&video_start=24&audio=-b5X69vREAg&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=zY0UC7r_pUo&video_start=2&audio=gWJ8_B9BVxo&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=gZGmDKxEp-I&video_start=0&audio=vkOJ9uNj9EY&audio_start=14
youdubber.com/index.php?video=4ggwzPjpo3s&video_start=0&audio=j_8cSljATH4&audio_start=0
youdubber.com/index.php?video=HC2KMuntG1w&video_start=0&audio=BnTW6fZz-1E&audio_start=62
youdubber.com/index.php?video=3dLqUADUNZ0&video_start=15&audio=6-wgjs5Pp-4&audio_start=6
youdubber.com/index.php?video=fIzV_QnrvSM&video_start=11&audio=ka4ghyEl7wE&audio_start=23
youdubber.com/index.php?video=b5hZiuOUdXw&video_start=0&audio=LhMw1xcxIWM&audio_start=6
youdubber.com/index.php?video=NCumAgH4LSA&video_start=0&audio=yVcAyEMM4Cc&audio_start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youdubber.com/index.php?video=zZ-J4eWy38U&video_start=10&audio=FtgGjZk5sTc&audio_start=90

Konosuba x Pokemon Johto.

Works a lot better than you might think

youdubber.com/index.php?video=YfF7HqZm_vA&video_start=0&audio=snZcn3Qt1xI&audio_start=78

Nichijou x One Week

It's better than it sounds.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3_ee6aZObyI&video_start=0&audio=LAqPtnRjRxE&audio_start=0

Darkwing Duck x DTB

>Darkwing Duck was animated by TMS Entertainment

Technically still an anime

youtube.com/watch?v=yPF4UpuDUG0

And now for something completely different.

IT'S

youdubber.com/index.php?video=dyGBqeSUDPw&video_start=0&audio=rRgflR3xdbk&audio_start=10

MISS KOBAYASHI'S FLYING CIRCUS!

Anyone wanna suggest an OP to mash up? I'll try and make a match with anything you throw at me.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=BRkHCaLK6x0&video_start=0&audio=5ZYgIrqELFw&audio_start=104

Konosuba x All-Star

Something something MY SWAMP

youdubber.com/index.php?video=b6-2P8RgT0A&video_start=0&audio=hpsbj0OoeNo&audio_start=16

Given how much I hate Umaru this is very cathartic for me.

Also can people say if there's a broken video/audio link? then people can try and find a source that works.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=m7_-RBl0lfY&video_start=0&audio=wLEmJh-pQpk&audio_start=44

I like how Kerry King's solo starts when Sawako shows up.

K-ON x Sum 41

Kek
Jin-Rou x Alja Aljo
youdubber.com/index.php?video=uTvbgA53thc&video_start=94&audio=Y9-mYg5VDzQ&audio_start=3

youdubber.com/index.php?video=i-ZwhxaOQJk&video_start=0&audio=guUS3_h2Ybc&audio_start=5

Working x Todd Rundgren

Ben-to! x Tower of Druaga
youdubber.com/index.php?video=Mza1MUEdyrM&video_start=0&audio=7EZABDpHeyk&audio_start=0

This was good

youdubber.com/index.php?video=JMKAmTTImxM&video_start=0&audio=BwBKjK7Xik0&audio_start=0

Dragonball x Kung Fu Fighting

>If you don't want to make any, feel free to share anything you might have. I'll start us off.

O-oh... okay...

youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

youdubber.com/index.php?video=AIG4mhLcplo&video_start=0&audio=4YV5jSuv_S0&audio_start=0

Idolm@ster x Peaches and Herbs

Is unoriginal and goes off-beat but whatever
youdubber.com/index.php?video=sQUPllGhPf8&video_start=6&audio=gy1B3agGNxw&audio_start=41

forgot to add, Nisemonogatari x epic sax guy

That was nice. GJ.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=LV4R2AUZbek&video_start=0&audio=_MOt0wDhXMc&audio_start=0

Tamako Market x Michael Jackson

youdubber.com/index.php?video=rRbT8s-irLI&video_start=0&audio=BMtYsvEUJmw&audio_start=11
I love this one.

The first few seconds are really great

youdubber.com/index.php?video=jMoVmSV4yA8&video_start=0&audio=xIx_HbmRnQY&audio_start=38

Overlord x Thriller

vmashup.com/kl7pC4h0

Joseph Jostar approves.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=ES06Fkkl8ac&video_start=24&audio=-b5X69vREAg&audio_start=0

Girls und Panzer x Hell March

I like how it handles the nuances of the show.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=zY0UC7r_pUo&video_start=2&audio=gWJ8_B9BVxo&audio_start=0

Bakuon x Bicycle Race

youdubber.com/index.php?video=gZGmDKxEp-I&video_start=0&audio=vkOJ9uNj9EY&audio_start=14

Ruruoni Kenxin x DMX

This is wut you hearin

youdubber.com/index.php?video=4ggwzPjpo3s&video_start=0&audio=j_8cSljATH4&audio_start=0

Denpa Onna x Old 97s

youdubber.com/index.php?video=HC2KMuntG1w&video_start=0&audio=BnTW6fZz-1E&audio_start=62

I recommend squatting and some semechiki for maximum cheeki breeki experience.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=3dLqUADUNZ0&video_start=15&audio=6-wgjs5Pp-4&audio_start=6

WE'RE BUTCH!

Yet more uncreative and offbeat stuff
K-on x Goatmoon
youdubber.com/index.php?video=fIzV_QnrvSM&video_start=11&audio=ka4ghyEl7wE&audio_start=23

youdubber.com/index.php?video=b5hZiuOUdXw&video_start=0&audio=LhMw1xcxIWM&audio_start=6

It's been a while since we've had these threads. I hope you like it.

youdubber.com/index.php?video=NCumAgH4LSA&video_start=0&audio=yVcAyEMM4Cc&audio_start=0

Yo dawg, I heard you like mashups.