Honest opinion regarding Israel, goyim?

without shitposting and shoa stuff, what do you think about us, if anything

>6000
>oy vey

Honestly? I have no genuine strong feelings about Israel at all. I hate Palestine and all Muslims, though.

I really enjoy how triggered Muslims by your mere existence

Cons
Almost totally godless
Home to the gay capitol of the world, as voted by the gays
Too much involvement in US politics

Pros
Military alliance
Comrades against muslim Arabs
Supports christian tourism and holy site preservation & archaeology

(what's missing here is the GET)

PALESTINE

don't they like stab you if someone gathers you said that

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO US

>6000
>6000000

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

Based. I want an ethno state as well

I don't know if i'm impressed by your military prowess or shocked by your enemies incompetence.

Country 404
kys JIDF

>only 6k
the hell is this moshe? you need to crank up those numbers

Just another pile of sandniggers meddling with things you don't understand

Jeez what a moron

Kennedy was the first pro Israel president.

Wow! Nice efesim.

Anyways, seriously:
- I hate that your lobby controls our foreign policy to our detriment
- I hate that your government tricked good goyim into destroying Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria, and are still trying for Lebanon and Iran
- I hate that Mossad did 9/11
- in 1919, the British should not have let the Zionists settle there, but it's happened and you've had a State since 1948. Seems wrong to take it away now
- I'm still annoyed by how shittily you treat the Palestinians, especially the Christians

Gorillian

>6000 gorillion

Forever plagued, Jews are shit.

God damn, first time reading about this fucker and I’ve been here since W. Great post.

Israeli citizens are brainwashed by the Jewish State leaders too.

>Well, I don't know, but I've been told~
>uranium ore's worth more than gold

Why do you want to destroy western civilization in its entirety? I can understand having an axe to grind with Germany but holy hell jews, wtf?

Embrace your goy alliance, USA, Russia, Japan, AUSNZ and general western trade/military alliance.

Shun the United Nations and every side who threw their toys when Trump made the Jerusalem decision last week. This decision drew a line in sand between each side.

You guys are doing good.

Drill for that gas under Gaza strip soon, a.

Bye bye israel

probably, but I really make an effort to not spend time around sandniggers

I mean, are you guys even a legit country. you basically just got a piece of land assigned, and the only thing that links you to this land is some old book, I mean that sounds pretty retarded to me.

>what do you think about us, if anything

Miserable parasites, deliberately working the angles over the centuries, usury fucking over the goyim... I don't have one fucking good thing to say about Jews or Israel.

>Arid, oilless sandbox of no value, besides historic sites
>Hates muslims
>Hated by muslims
>Surrounded by muslims

Seems good to me. Fight it out boys!

Honest question, why do you not just fuck off and go back to r'ddit ?

>Honestly? I have no genuine strong feelings about Israel at all. I hate Palestine and all Muslims, though.

Idiot. Israel did 9/11 for precisely this reason, to program your thick skull into believing that Islam is any kind of enemy. 2% of the population damned 20% of the population via a false flag attack.

Evidence that exile wouldn't stop scheming kikes ruining our nations.

Yours is a land that proves a final solution necessary.

I'm not even white and I hate the jews more than anyone else on this board probably. Not muslim either kike. I know you think people have to be semites to hate yourself.

the latter man. definitely the latter. the honest truth we're about as skilled as poles when it comes to warfare
but our strategic enemies are literal africans

I agree Bob, Bibi is a great Prime minister.

contrary to muslims, you can have a civilized society. If you just have a land to go to and it is actively BTFO'ing muslims, I dont care.

doesn't posting there require registration?

I don't understand how can you not hate yourself

agreed

Do you actually believe the holohoax happened?
I have no strong feelings towards or against Israel.
Is it true that tons of illegal Zionist settlers weren't actually Jews but Ukrainians and Russians that claimed Jewish heritage?

Corrupt shithole governed by money laundering talmud zionist extremists, some who particapate in child trafficking. Others in drugs, armed dealings and the like.

Arab killers

because pic related

Ouch, digits of truth?

Why didn’t Mossad assassinate Barry instead of letting him fuck with you for 8 years?

>right wingers talk about israel/jews all the time
>left wingers talk about israel/jews all the time

me im a simple man, jews living in their home does not bother me if anything all of you should move there just as all foreigners needs to fuck off really

you are now the sole focus of all the worlds muhammedans , better lube up.

Israel is going to support the alt-right soon. Netanyahu is feeling the heat from Israeli lefties. Israel is seeing that their main benefit is to support nationalist movements in other countries.

I wouldn't mind Israel but you guys rely on other people for your wars so I hope Iran flattens your shithole once and for all.

Also because Iran saved your shitty people a long time ago and now you want to obliterate them. Fucking backstabbing semites.

oh we got that covered

Invented Krav Maga, which is cool

Fucking moron, because of Israel, the western world must bomb the other countries in Middle East and guess who has to take them in?

>Tel Aviv is a fun town
>Good that there's at least one democracy in the middle east
>You should probably stop being dicks to the palestinians
>You should definitely stop listening to the ultra-orthodox crazies that fuck up the knesset.
>And stop sending those guys to London.
>You can keep sending the hot Israeli chicks tho.

Tell to your multikultikikes to get the fuck out of our countries.
Tell them to go home, and to never get out of it, forever.
Tell them they have messed enough with the actual world.
Tell them to leave us alone, and to not piss us off anymore.
If Israël really is our friend, then do this. You are almost the only ones who can have any kind of authorities on them. We white people can have too, but we make too much collateral damages for this (well you know 6 gorillons oy gevalt).

Stop messing in our deals.
Stop telling us how we have to be, and how our nations have to be.
Stop interfering in our business.

Over there in Israël, you can do whatever you want.
But dont touch to the West. These are our lands.
Gun down palis if you want.
I dont give a fuck.

But now, it's just time for your people to stop bringing mess to every damn regions of this world. You have your lands. You have your country.
It's over now.
Stay there, and leave us alone.

I have nothing against the jews especially, i have nothing against what they are, or what they represent. I have something against them, because of what they did to white countries, and how some of your fellow are trying to destroy us.

This is the only blame i have against you. Interfering in everyone's business. Interfering in everyone's business, and making harm our nations.

I'm not sure you understand the term right

kushner looks like the embodiment of evil.

At first hatred, then respect, for you gaining almost total control of the world. To reduce everything we see happening to one singular concept: it is the predator/prey dynamic. Most humans are descendants of agricultural societies, and as a result are effectively "domesticated humans".

The Jewish people however, descend from a tribe of nomads that are extremely hostile to outsiders and will actively manipulate them for their own gain. That isn't mentioning the unintended eugenics that they have been assailed with throughout history, which selects for intelligence.

It goes something like this: Smart Jews infiltrate and manipulate nation for their own gain. Nation eventually finds them out, becomes enraged and tries to purge Jews from their bosom. Smart Jews jump ship, Poor Jews who live modest lives stay in the country and are eliminated by the pogroms.

So, with that in mind, is it any wonder you are on top of the world?

Only if you're a zionist.

I like that you're all congregating in one place. Will make it easier to wipe you out.

I love how you deport blacks and arabs and give them birth contorl, then Jews in the white countries actively push miscegenation.

You will pay for this, ultimately the nation of Israel will pay for this, whether it takes 50 or 150 years, you are going to pay for it.

>who has to take them in
>has to take them in
>has to

NOBODY, YOU KEKOLD DUMBASS

potato nigger jew here. Do I still qualify for shoah reparations?

Annoyed. You guys fuck with our government and make candidates suck your dick to get your blessing. The aid also needs to stop. You guys also need to reign in your people. Anti semitism is on the rise rightfully so for demographic destruction of Western nation's. Why does your people like to fuck society up.

Telling them "please stop", isn't going to make them stop, you know.

go suck a muslim dicks you little faggot. it seems thats the best thing you swedish are good at.
Send your cunt women to israel. we'll protect them. unlike you cowered basterds taking it up the ass from those camel fuckers and say thank you.

Actually the swedes are the "yes man" of europe. They cannot say "no", and to do so to someone with a darker shade of skin is racist.

This is why they are the krauts sissies.

Sweden does have to take them in, they get no choice in the matter.

Maybe it's worth a try.

I once met an israeli.

Pol stereotype was true, tried to guilt me into taking africans. Very disrepectful talking against his golem. Kept my powerlevel unrevealed.

Jews shouldn't be allowed to have a homeland in Israel until whites have have a homeland in Europe

Of course they wont kek, but it summed up what i had against them, and what i hadn't against them.

Im fine with it as long as you kikes stay in the desert far, far away from any white country

we don't want them here either.

Cough cough you not going to answer why you let Barry take the piss out of you instead of instructing Mossad to kill that fucker?

You dont have to take them in if ur not a pussy. Implying muslims dont deserve another crusade in the form of airstrikes on their excess plebs.

Your leaders are subversive kike pieces of shit, and the kikes in europe and the US are fucking terrible people that only seek to further your country and undermine ours.

As a country I don't care about you, I don't care about your war with palestine or the zion vs muslims divide, I want you both out of my countries because you've ruined them

Then shoot them to your borders kek.

Subversize Khazar Talmudist filth shithole that is the primary cause of ME turmoil, and the cause of the destruction of western nations. Iran can't nuke you soon enough. Then again a nuke isn't necessary for your destruction. Pic related.

>Also because Iran saved your shitty people a long time ago and now you want to obliterate them. Fucking backstabbing semites.

if you remember, some time last century, working class western whites allegedly fought and died to save the jews.

I wonder what the jewish opinion of working class whites is these days?

I hope one day an example is set, remembered forever, to never defend the kikes.

I think you’re literally the german soldiers of ww2 when it comes to displacing a society into ghettos and removing heir resources

You’re no allies to the us and literally what’s wrong with the world on a moral level

When I say that I mean to be Jewish has to be an innate trait or you’re not allowed into the society and that’s what’s wrong with the religion and country at a base level

no thanks

they are based af, glad Spencer and Woes stand by them, while that mudslime cuck Varg hates on us instead

Yeah, good look telling people who have ruthlessly slaughtered 1 billion+ people over the course of history to "stop".

literally took the words from my mouth.

I hate you. Hate Muslims too. I hate British for not colonizing the land themselves.
I hate a lot of people.

Kek
Israelis are ok. Having a nation state is good. The US just has leftist parasitical Jews for the most part.

But you still love the kenyan

It's like having sorcerers
we couldn't because he had his own jews

Checked.

I

Feeling about Israel ? We should nuke it

You're the number 1 scapegoat that's all I know.

Hello Ahmed

Lel. Hi Merkel, how bout that christmas Market?

Ashkenazis should come back to Europe instead of larping as semites in the country with the 2nd highest rate of skin cancer in the world.