Untitled



high quality thread

Who did this to Nico?

Facial damage is the best.

Why does beaten up women make me hard?

I honestly don't understand why my dicks likes this stuff so much. I don't consider myself a feminist or a misogynist or anything. I had a pretty good home life growing up. I'm not into gore or anything, but am into rapey stuff along with violence.

Just why?

You're a misogynist.

I don't hate women, nor am I prejudiced against them. So no, I wouldn't say I'm a misogynist.

Violence just turns me on. Wish I could know why.

anime girls aren't even really girls. they're just drawings.

Rape and violence is how the human race was spread user, it's a basic instinct to hurt and bind women and rape them, as many as possible.

>it's a basic instinct to hurt and bind women and rape them
If you're a sandnigger, yeah

NICO
NICO
KNEEEEEE

Because violence is sexy, especially when she enjoys it.

He said hurt, bind and rape, not grope, piss and shit on.

I wish normies and government officials believed this.

mixture of power-fantasy and desire to protect, its possible to find both outcomes ( being the powerful dominant attacker, and the inverse desire to protect the fragile girl) stimulating

Oh user, long before there were sandniggers and micks it was us against the other homos, and our violence and rape binding their women and our own wiped them out.

This pleases me, anonymous.

The Aqours

is waifu abuse turning into a general now?

It was us against other tribes
You protect and cherish your own women

Woah, that's some hardcore bullying right there.

it makes sense. rape was one of the rewards from wars

The entire subculture of ryona mangaka doesn't really have the throughput to support such a thing, perhaps some user recently discovered he was turned on by it and started making a bunch of threads without any news or updates happening that would spur such things naturally.

>mixture of power-fantasy and desire to protect
This. One of my favorite long-term fantasies is hurt/comfort. I like stories that involve hurting the heroine and then caring for her physical and emotional wounds afterwards, it feels incredibly cathartic for some reason.

Who here /wantstobethegirl/?

I want to do both sides.

I do.
Tie me up, abuse me, then heal me, over and over again.
Why can't there be more stories like this?

Please, I already fapped this hour.

Have any examples?

I want to be the girl ryona-ing another girl

sylvie is only for headpats!

Male ryona is so hard to find. I've only got like four.

Can anyone translate this?

I dare you otakus to send the most disturbing photo of beaten up lolis

I want to be the girl ryona-ing another girl and also to switch roles and be the one getting hurt in somewhere near even amounts.

>this entire thread

What are you trying to say here user? You know the reich had widespread sexual sadism among it's ranks especially in the prison camps. They would be entirely on board with this.

>rapey stuff along with violence.
What does that even mean? Be explicit as possible.

Other than my fantasies, I usually have to go to fanfic for this kind of stuff, or occasionally doujins since type C NTR counts for me.
In the 90s I would read redikomi that usually involved lots of rape, but violence against women in manga nowadays seems to be a lot less common. For a patriarchal society, Japan can be pretty PC about abusing women.

Why does Eastern vore tend to be non-humanoid stuff, but Western vore tends to be humanoid? Is it a cultural thing or what?

Ryona is really autistic but at the same time I feel bad for you guys since content us low and it's mostly illegal to practice irl

>but violence against women in manga nowadays seems to be a lot less common
Thank kami for bakaudon and TKSN still being around to tow the line.
Why is it only women who do that kind of thing at comiket?

No, that sounds like it would hurt.

Violent. Rape.

>tow the line

this is not ok

>waifu abuse
>not gassable offense

Perhaps because violence against and perpetrated by other people is far more common a trope in western literature where the values of rugged individualism are extolled to the youth where in the east stories of unforgiving nature are more common along with the values of community and social status.

Love isn't always on time user.

That might be it. Is that also why they use faceless fat men in doujins?

That's how you are. I can only get off when pain is involved, whether it is on the girl or on the guy.
Submission and power trips are amazing.

Let's be honest Sup Forums.

Who else projects as the girl in these pictures?

>projects
That's not how you use that word.
And does.

No, that's more likely because all the young people see themselves as overweight and ugly compared to the unrealistic ideal presented by the media, same reason there's a declining birthrate since everyone thinks too little of themselves to even try.

>Asanagi still hasn't drawn more Nico
Why must he torture us?

desu i hate people that abuse then do a 180. fucking scumbags

But it feels so good when they're apologetic and caring afterwards.

Why not self insert into both user? Both abusing and being abused, a whole cycle of abuse in a single image.

>submission and power trips are amazing
Yes, give and take is the best in this.

>ywn have a cute girl that burns you while you sob

>I can only get off when pain is involved, whether it is on the girl or on the guy.
This. Series that linger on the blood and suffering are the best; male or female doesn't matter as long as they're cute and I can empathize with them.

I find the terror a lot sexier than the pain that follows, unless it redoubles after like if she suddenly realizes she's actually going to die and freaks out in the middle.