Yuri!!! On Ice

Why not katsudon?

Other urls found in this thread:

toraonice.tumblr.com/post/156459065780/yuri-on-ice-bd-booklet-translation-with-kenji
twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/825131198515179521
twitter.com/sawa_nya/status/825041996557406208
vote.animefestival.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its halal

you mean haram

Better question why is Victor so off-model?

Because then Yuuri would get fat.

Reminds me of this

Why is fairy so perfect?

what did minami mean by this?

>Yuuri and Victor also look like they’re comfortably training alone in a large rink, but actually that’s usually in the early morning or late at night**.
>Yurio is 5 times consecutive winner of the Junior World Championships

Forgot source toraonice.tumblr.com/post/156459065780/yuri-on-ice-bd-booklet-translation-with-kenji

Get your gay shit out of my board you faggots.

>>Yurio is 5 times consecutive winner of the Junior World Championships

This is kind of bullshit. You have to be 13 to even be in Junior Worlds.

kill yourself first and we'll see what we can do

>currently, skaters must be at least 13 years old but not yet 19 before the previous 1 July, except for men competing in pair skating and ice dancing where the age maximum is 21

Yep, most he could have won is 2 or 3 years.

They're not gay though
They literally haven't done a single thing that close platonic friends don't also do

Yurio was so good they let him in while he was underage

>I see a lot of response now that the series has started airing. (The other day when I went to a tournament) a foreign coach grabbed his pupil just before they were going to skate and told them “you know, Kenji did all the choreographies for Yuri!” (LOL).

That's cute

Surprised they made such a stupid mistake. It's unrealistic the guy's been winning since he was 10 against people who could be at least 19. That would also mean he'd be competing against some of the cast and had beat them too.

Yeah, I doubt he would have beat JJ in Juniors.

nice try

>tfw constantly get yoi merch ads in my facebook feed
>I'm only logged into facebook in an isolated second browser that shouldn't have any knowledge of the places I've gone in my main browser

how the fuck do they know

Hopefully just a typo, that's a big mistake.

I'm serious
It's completely normal for close friends to hug, and also normal to kiss each other as a joke

ok whatever

It seems to be a mistranslation cause nips on twitter talked about 5 titles from both gpf and world juniors

Post Baldfat being "platonic"

kek that same user pops in here from time to time and always spouts the same shit, ignore

Two years for both the GPF Juniors and World Juniors plus his gold at the GPF would be 5, that makes more sense.

that translator seems to have a lot of mistakes

platonically hugging your bro after a long time apart

Every time I see art from the airport scene I want Yuuri to hug Makkachin, poor dog almost died. He better have slept with him that night.

some nip hetfag sperged over this on twitter, something about fujos ruining the sanctity of marriage. as if irl nip marriage isn't actually shit.

Pretty sure Yuuri was a bit too preoccupied that night to sleep with makkachin

I know this is how I greet my bros after being apart for an entire day.

That's a little alarming. Do you use the same google account across both browsers or have facebook on your phone?

surprising your bro after a job well done

delete your facebook

It must be the google account, I can't think of anything else
I didn't think facebook and google shared data with each other though, I thought they were competitors?

How does this make you feel?

You closet cases don't actually believe hugging friends of the same sex is homosexual do you?

not surprised. hetfags are cancerous. happy homos really seem to piss people off.

Haven't you been reading the thread? We all hug our platonic bros like this.

Honestly Baldfat triggering hetfags/homophobes is what I live for

>using facebook

if you want more baldfat you can just ask

I hope Kubo sees comments like that and it spurs her on to up the homo.

Though getting homophobes to cry about destroying the sanctity of marriage is very validating for BaldFat.

If this isn't the cutest fanart of this

Seriously what's this new trend, japan? What is it about?

Horrible nip fashion. They somehow manage to one up themselves.

this is cuter

>tfw you will never fall into love so deep and unconditionally like yuri and victor have

i-itai

more platonic baldfat just for you hetfriend

Sauce?
Also, any moon speaker around to translate this I feel like the dialogue would melt me

>Though getting homophobes to cry about destroying the sanctity of marriage is very validating for BaldFat.
Yeah nip NL shippers are actually threatened by baldfat and see that they're actually homos, especially on twitter. Retards on here just don't get it.

How much work would it take to maintain a body like the Yuri on Ice boys'? Their figures are so perfect - the ideal combination between hot and cute.

translation
twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/825131198515179521

sauce twitter.com/sawa_nya/status/825041996557406208

>Butt cleavage

I just watched Moonlight and I can't wholly enjoy Yuri on Ice anymore. That film was a much better deconstruction of masculinity and exploration of queer themes with a much more sincere romance. Yamamoto is just far too conservative to create a work of art with actual emotional complexity. This show is a decent comedy with good faces at best once you look at it objectively.

Okay, goodbye.

that shit is a thing here too. fujos get pissy their fav couples aren't as gay as baldfat or don't get credit for being almost gay first.

>exploration of queer themes
>>>/tumblr/

Why does this feel like a copypasta

>Moonlight
Michiko to Hatchin?
Also reminder that Sayo is just the director, the real mastermind is Kubo

who seriously compares western oscarbait to anime?

Goddammit you guys this is why you don't put the title in the OP, it invites shitposters

It's bait, Moonlight is a Western indie film that is completely different

someone baiting a thread

can't believe people are seriously responding to this.

>Also reminder that Sayo is just the director, the real mastermind is Kubo
Stop this bullshit, the director is far more important than the writer in both cinema and animation. There is no writer equivalent to a Miyazaki or Anno in anime.

Can't say, need translation

Post the screenshot please? I don't believe they are not trolling with this one.

it was one of those detractors that hates yoi and kubos guts. i forgot the tw handle.

Especially when they say "explore queer themes".

>hates yoi and kubos guts
What for? Did Kubo or YoI rape them?

>NL shippers
Maybe I'm having a mind blank and should know what you mean, but what's NL?

Netherlands?

idk! the same reason 2ch hates yoi too, and they follow anti-yoi twitters to that respond in shitty engrish talking about how yoi animators did this or kubo did that.

Oh fuck me that's too cute

Sounds like they just hate gay stuff, you know how it goes

"normal love", aka hetfag shit.

I thought Japan was better than Sup Forums, but here it is.
It seems they have the same level of shitposting.

2ch is worse than Sup Forums. They're even brigading against Yoi in that anime voting contest thing.

Okay. I'm starting to detest anime otaku in Japan even more.

that's really stupid. does one happy homo couple really ruin their day

I was looking at one of those, but I lost the link. They retweet every egg on twitter who says anything negative about yoi. It was funny shit

I need this to exist

Little reminder
vote.animefestival.jp

this is actually a common occurance when it comes to hate. back in my jpop days whenever a scandal comes out some losers make egg accounts talking about how this shit is actually real and @ people who are fans of them. petty ass shit. /endblog

I imagine it's kinda like here, nip hetfags are used to this shit just being niche and are now distraught because something like this is popular and everywhere. Not to mention, YoI just doesn't pander to otaku in general, it has mainstream appeal, so perhaps they worry about the industry not catering to them. I can see why'd they get upset even if it's for pathetic reasons.

Makes me think that unlike what ignorants her spout, Japan truly is a deeply homophobic country, they are just polite about it.

w-why are minami's pants pulled down

Thanks.

>nip hetfags are used to this shit just being niche and are now distraught because something like this is popular and everywhere
How was their reaction to Evangelion anyway?

Probably think that since it's 2D it's just a preference to think homosexuals are disgusting or something.

I want to buy 20

That outfit works really well with long haired Victor.

>pen holder

This reminds me of western otogefags that bitch about any hint of BL in their games. I get that it might be annoying some soulless, generic 2d otoge boy might like another soulless, generic otoge boy instead of you but sperging over even just fanart of two boys holding hands may be something else than just jealousy.

how the FUCK can the male body be so perfect holy shit

I think most probably begrudgingly accept Kawoshin by now already, if only because one half dies in the end and it's easier for them to move on. Eva also has a huge waifufag fanbase and the franchise does cater to them, unlike YoI which ignores them completely.