HOW IS THIS SHIT LEGAL ?

-Hey lets create a cheating app that allows girls to send nudes to random strangers and cheat on their boyfriends
-B-but people will complain, this idea will never suceed
- What if we call it a "social network" and make the nudes "dissapear" after a few second so their bfs will never know?

*Oh vey ,good idea Jacobsteinberg"

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT LEGAL?

>the government should prevent people from sending pictures to one another
Stay out of America

What law is bring broken? Sucks you're too ugly to receive nudes. I love snapchamp

>the government should allow corporations to destroy our society , morals and values

>What law is bring broken?

Is not about laws it is about morals and being faithful.

Respecting one another and the marriage. This app is evil.

Name a country today who's leadership you would trust with that power

Being a whore is evil, so don't marry a whore

I use snapchat to subtly red pill my freindos

> impyling this is what snapchat is for

the spanish really are niggers huh

got 'em

> impyling girls dont use le (((social networks))) to get attention and fuck

legislating morality? that's a nono except when t's "being moral" to faggots

how is it cheating?

you have to add each other to start sending images

OP is a virgin

Fuck off zuckerberg

pizza

its called personal freedom you beta bitch, stop whining your girl cheated on you, be a better bf and maybe the next girl wont

sounds like u got cuckt and ur shitty GF dumped you. i use snapchat for dank memes and cool drawing, add me and you'll get the best of the best snapchat has to offer

Get ready for dick pics

Creator of Snapchat originally made it so he could send dick pics to girls without having them go floating around the internet.

Alright, do you faggots want a real red pill?
No woman worth a shit allows nudes to be taken of her in the first place.
Enjoy your hotdog-water-smelling skanks you clueless fucks.

Also snapchat is a cesspool of liberal propaganda aimed at teenagers

If a girl snapchats me every day and she is dating someone does she want my dicc

True the libshit ads invaded snapchat, it was amazing before that, the kikes need to be gassed

and then

>let's add a feature that allows you to send and receive money

literally wtf. This shit is used by kids and thanks to stuff like that pedophilia is more rampant than ever. Self produced CP is HUGE with probably more than 100 videos produced and shared between kids themselves everyday.

It's already a dead app anyway. Has been for months.

>adult sends naked picture to another adult
>RREEEEEE STOP STOP THIS SHOULD BE A CRIME
Could it be you're mad because nobody shares their intimacy with you?

No. Literally everyone in school uses snapchat. Which is also why there is so much liberal shit there.

>corporations are forcing people to share nude pictures
????

>failing to greentext
Newfag detected

>sending nudes to strangers
>intimacy
So how many times were you buggered as a kid?

As a guy that is cheating on his wife and using this app to do it, I love it. Stay mad Christfag

I miss the early days of snapchat when it was not mainstream and chicks knew it was a sexting app, first 3 chicks I ever added to snapchat all sent nudes that day, now I gotta watch " stories " features, and leftist propaganda just to talk to a bitch!

Seems like a moral issue, not a law issue. Faggot.

>most nudes on snapchat are shared between strangers
How virgin are you?

I think the joke is that male immorality is criminalizes while female immorality is often tollerated or aided.

For example abortion legal infanticide illegal as fuck

Or

Having twelve kids by different people

Female - everything paid for by the state
Male - castrated, everything you own taken, and likely put in jail for failure to pay child support.

This theme continues to crime as well.

Women trade pussy for drugs - legal
Men trade drugs for pussy - your going to jail for a long time motherfuxker.

Etc. etc. etc.

>sharing nudes at all
How subhuman are you? Nudes on the internet are free and plentiful. All you're doing is discovering women you would never date if you had any actual self esteem.

That's because women are infantilized by men, moron. Stop treating women like their fragile little snowflakes and guess what, we rise to the challenge.

Of course, that's ultimately the real challenge -- you men are so fragile in your toxic masculinity that you'd rather destroy your own nation than stop viewing women as children. It's disgusting.

*Jacobsteinberg, another thing*
*Jacobsteinberg, when they upload their photos and videos... let's keep them forever, never deleting them*
***OH Vey, !!!
>>think of the>>>>$$$$$hekels
all the nakedchildrenJacobsteinberg
>>>>>$$$$$Hekel$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the app is only as bad as the people using it. I use snapchat to keep up with all my friends back home. we went from talking only once or twice a year to almost every day in a group chat thing. its nice.

moral standards must be upheld lest the niggers run wild with your McDaughters but judging the way you respond to my iberian brother you're probably into that sort of thing.

that is LITERALLY what its for
That and showing off yourself doing drugs and illegal shit.

Well maybe if you weren't such a cuck your gf wont be sending nudes to random strangers