Republican loses when they win

Republican loses when they win. archive.is/vod6u

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if you defeat your enemies they win
it begins

>campaign against in midterm
>literally can't even get him over mountains of sexual harassment allegations and labeling him a pedo

I love it, the dems are straight up wasting resources and brainpower on failure. We need more of this, preferably for the next 100 years.

that's because when you defeat your enemies they win. duh.

It's because they plan on weaponizing false molestation accusations. The only reason they forced Al Franken out is to create the illusion of virtue on their part, which is their entire platform.

>They'll be quick to remind everyone of all the other comments Moore has made against Muslims and gays and in favor of Vladimir Putin’s view of America as evil, as well as his rosy view of slave-era America.
So he's Sup Forums's candidate after all.

yep. the left only works with huge smear campaigns these days I guess. its all they have besides gibs of course.

>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!

They are scared shitless because they know what's coming.

Al Franken hasn't even actually left yet. When Moore wins Franken will use it to justify himself staying.

The Trudeau maneuver

kek I love being a southerner

>can’t even beat a guy with pedo accusations

DemoJUSTS

This. Franken is not leaving. He purposely left out a resignation date waiting for Moore to win as justification to stay. It was the gameplan conjured up by Schumer and Pelosi.

Democrats are to smart to win you stupid trumptards.

((((Isaac Dovere)))

>the establishment is bad and full of old white men sexist rapist homophobes
>this will inspire a wave of anti-establishment candidates and also this is bad

the state of journalism

this is there standard, we win when we lose. we were to smart to win. ect...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

this again?

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

explain how that applies here

I hear dat

They said the same thing in that Montana election that they lost to a guy that tackled a reporter

If you beat your enemies, they win

If your opponent defeats you, you win.

Tru dat. Weeze bein' all innulekshuals n' sheeeeit.

Man, that was great. I can't wait for the Moore victory salt mining threads.

I'm screen-shotting you guys because we all know that's exactly what will happen.

Imagine the salt when Don Young gets reelected. Longest serving rep and crazy as rabid fox but goddamn it that man is bant factory

>far-left kike media like ((((((((((POLITICO))))))))) already doing damage control

Did these filthy, smelly JEWS really thought this phony sex scandal would actually work? Shows you how much contempt ((((they)))) have for the goyim.

Trudeau is writing for politico?

>Edward-Isaac Dovere
It's all so tiresome

Jesus Christ liberals are children tier or women tier with self delusion. (Aka: masters)

Headlines like that make my dick ultradiamond hard. I love how (((they))) try to play the card of ooh no Republicans BTFO too when we all know they need the rope too.

>why democrats win even if they lose in alabama

Democrats can now pin all Republicans with the pedophile label.

There was so much furor over pizzagate here, but now you guys are literally grooming children for Moore to fuck. kek

Is this the playbook of Trudeau the soy prince?

Jesus Christ. Pale skin, light eyes, and dark hair.... HNGGG

LMAO
>If you kill your enemies they win

Yeah, becoming the party that defends and supports pedophiles isn't going to do anything whatsoever.

You pay attention to anything that has happened here over the last 2 years? Especially with Pizzagate?

>Politics God mode enabled
>Even if we lose, we win

even with a majority in congress, senate and the presidency, liberals still win