why do you support Ukraine?
or
why do you support Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*kraine

I do not support the governments of these two countries

Ukraine? Whats that? I've never heard of a country called Ukraine before.

>Ukraine
what?

I support Novorossiya

why

they have the right to self-govern

Took these pictures myself

you dumb asshole, try to read anything about which intelligence agencies backed that political creation and in general- anything about ballance of power in eastern Europe, before you open your fat fucking mouth :)

When is Putin going to stop fucking around and actually invade Ukraine

I'm tired of this proxy war bullshit, gib me a real conventional Slavshit slugfest in the heart of Europe

Been there myself, met some cool people, learned a lot more than what anything you could ever learn on the internet

why do you want whites to die en mass in a civil war

Russia > pooland

Russian forces have the most cosy aesthetic.

slavs in general are pretty cozy

I don't support white people killing eachother.

i agree but how are we supposed to stop a war between them? if you had to choose a side which would you pick?

Nuke both.

im half russian and half ukrainian, and i think it's a proxy war where "supporting" either side means both lose.
it's like austria going to war with germany.
shouldnt happen.
i support any resolution where jews get btfo and there is peace

I'm not informed enough to make a judgment about that.

Never. Simply put, Putin is a thug who cares only about his business companions.

>Novorossiya
No such thing. You probably mean the quasi-states of DNR and LNR.

Yeah I know what you mean
although I know they still use the term Novorossiya as a synonym of the Donbass region

Ukraine because A3OB

bandera ukrainian here.
i fully agree.

The Novorossiya project failed as was admitted by all its creators including Strelkov-Girkin.
>they still use the term Novorossiya as a synonym of the Donbass region
Please, the locals never called their lands that name.

This is the only answer as far as I'm concerned. Stop fighting and hating our brothers. We have plenty of other real enemies, our ethnic brothers aren't one of them.

Leave Russia you boxing nigger.

They did when I was visiting Donetsk a year ago

As a thinking Russian, I cannot support either Ukraine or Russia. One is literally a US/Soros puppet and the other is an (((oligarch))) cash cow.

Putin needs to get his mercenaries out of Ukraine and Ukraine needs to stop bombing its Western regions.

Also, expanding on my previous answer
I had a friend from Gorlovka that insisted I use the term Novorossiya, and did not care too much for himself that the DPR and LPR are separated

Ukraine

There are no Russian soldiers in Donbass
There are, however, Russian citizens who volunteered to be soldiers in the DPR and LPR

I would if I could. Too much trouble though and not enough money to facilitate successful migration beyond hobo-refugee level..
>boxing nigger
Nice mutt projections.
You sure those were locals, not ideology-biased "volunteers" from Russia?

Why

It's not too hard to understand

>volunteered

Yeah, with financial compensation.

this

>polish Lithuanian common wealth
that was a long time ago let it go nigga

>Russia or little russia?

>DPR and LPR
Is it for Dumb People Republic and Lameass People Republic?

are we in elementary school? ._.

>Ukraine
>meme state that never existed
>territorial claims
>can't manage the land it has already
>no history
>no national figures
>southern russians brainwashed "WE WUZ RUTHENES RUSYNS N SHIEET", like that wasn't a name for immigrant russians in central and eastern europe
>polish-russian-mongoloid rape babies that cant decide their nationality so they chose the worst traits from both and make their own state

these

Fuck off nigger

Its a lot better, I can even be a pirate here

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Russia because it's funnier

how is it funnier

ukraine because russia is full of shitskins and mongols

Yay! But seriously, DPR sounds like some childhood disease. HERP and DERP republics. Yes, now I have finished.

Russia, of course.

Ukraine is a "country" controlled by soros.

Ukraine, they tried to fix their country and get rid of the most corrupt parts, russian government could not have let them succeeded with this, fearing their own peasant might get the idea that they are not the only possible solution. inb4
>but that guy is corrupt too
>russia didndu nuffin wrong
>what about

DPR: Donetsk People's Republic
ДHP(DNR): Дoнeцкaя Hapoднaя Pecпyбликa

LPR: Lugansk/Luhansk People's Republic
ЛHP(LNR): Лyгaнcкaя Hapoднaя Pecпyбликa

Ukraine because they made STALKER

Cheeki breeki in peace comrades

I support the freedom of the people of Donbas to determine their own future, free of the international community sabotaging them every step of the way.

they meme better and have more amusing shills. No offense to Ukraine, but I don't really care about this conflict. It's always sad when whites kill each other, but if they're going to, I also enjoy the liberal outrage against Russia

This guy gets it

>the PEOPLE of Donbass

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA

>Donetsk
>Lugansk
>ash nazg durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in Imladris!

>people of Donbas
You mean the same people the local commander of ther rebels whined about that he cant get 100 volunteers in a million people? How quickly people forgot how things were before Russia started to pour in their soldiers in disguise of being volunteers.

If they want to live apart from Ukraine and it’s EU controlled government they should be left to do so. Europe is the enemy of freedom and self determination.

pirates are objectively the worst posters on this board they are just here to troll and for shits and giggles

you dont get it burger, there is no ''people of donbass'' the only people living there are those who are from the old soviet era

I hate them both. Subhuman slavs

They are people and they are living in the donbass region. They are the people of Donbass. Shill for your EU leaders elsewhere.

what people? there is no people living there, like i said it are old people who have the brainwashed mentality of communism, you support commies?

You know there's at least one guy from Catalonia in the DPR in one of the battalions. I think last I heard he was in the Republican Guard

yep

GTFO EU

i'm still waiting for some free cookies, did we do well? are we good goys?

WHERE ARE THE COOKIES YOU FUCKS?

Freedom was never on the agenda for them. The choice was between staying under control of Kiev oligarchs or becoming controlled by Moscow oligarchs. They chose the latter assuming it would give them more freebies, only to find out soon that Moscow only needs them as a hot pocket for destabilizing Ukraine's situation and doesn't give half a fuck about the locals' lives..

If Ukraine want to live apart from Russia and it’s mafia state government they should be left to do so. Russia is the enemy of freedom and self determination.

>ukraine
>just because fuck russia

unfortunately eu decided that NOW, was the time to reward the current administration with visa free travel.

Wow, bravo.

>slavs
>white

It isn't "Ukraine vs Russia"

It's NATO and certain (((NGOs))) vs the Kremlin.

Ukraine is merely the vehicle the former are using as another part of their two-decade long effort to push NATO right up to Russia's western and southern borders.

I feel sorry for the civilians and conscripts caught up in this entirely avoidable and unnecessary conflict.

All of this bloodshed could (and should) have been avoided if NATO and Russia had come to some agreement a decade or two about how far each would expand. It's a failure of leadership.

slavs are white end this meme

>All of this bloodshed could (and should) have been avoided if NATO and Russia had come to some agreement a decade or two about how far each would expand. It's a failure of leadership.

they did, but the us just dont care for things like laws or agreements, sovereignty, democracy etc. which is why they are universally hated, and its why the average us citizen is as dumb as a rock so they just dont question any of it.

>they did, but the us just dont care for things like laws or agreements, sovereignty, democracy etc. which is why they are universally hated, and its why the average russian citizen is as dumb as a rock so they just dont question any of it.
ftfy

>supporting Cuckholes
>ever
Putin needs to remove those leaches. Genocide until only the ones who consider themselves Russian are left.

I suppoert minding my own fucking business

no more brother wars desu

dont you have some goats to rape ahmed?

this one

Didn't the STALKER devs move to Russia?

get rekt

Russia, fuck hohols

Ukraine is a D&C agent agents pan-European white nationalism

Doesn't matter; I support CHristian Evrope. Infighting should cease.

Fair point. The leadership in NATO countries bear most of the blame for this.

The US policy since Bill Clinton has been to push NATO's control further and further eastward - swallowing up as many of the states around Russia as possible - before Russia pushes back. Well they found out where the Kremlin's red-line is, and civilians and conscripts (Ukrainian and Russian) have paid for it with their lives.

The first US president that comes along who says "maybe this isn't such a great idea?" (Trump) and they call him a "Russian Patsy".

which one accepts burgers that want the eastern eurotrash experience for a few years? i will need guns and a truck or 2 and land for some livestock.

Oh, wow. That comment again. Gee, i wonder why you always get this when you say something against Russia as a german and basically no other time. Probaly is a coincident and not some triggered white nigger, cheering for a country that has 2-3x times higher percentage of muslims then germany and a way higher fertility rate among them or anything.

Ukraine and Russia is all Rus just like Belarus, little bit different each group but not enough for war to be considered, war is just another Ashkenazi Jewish plot.

One Slavic Empire, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, The Baltic states, They'll stand as the bastion, they will retake Constantinople and revive European Christianity, They ought to band together, not fight amongst each other. A confederation, a union, even an empire of Slavic states is necessary to achieve this goal. I support both, and beg them to join against the collapse of Western Civilization.