I hated this show

I hated this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmWAEQ8qIc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is some low quality bait.

It's not bait. This show is crap.

It's a great concept ruined by a terrible MC. If you skip his dialogue the show is pretty good.

It was good until it went full "humans are the real enemy."

>It's a great concept ruined by a terrible MC and terrible supporting cast and terrible pacing and inconsistent animation and "who gonna die this week xD" syndrome a la GoT or walking dead

The premise was interesting and had a lot of potential, but it went down the standard shonen route and ended up being only slightly above average.

But will you hate season two?

Implying there'll ever be a season 2

no you didnt. You can't stop talking about it

when did season 1 air? late 2012 to early 2013?

that's 4 years ago.

What the fuck are you doing on this board then? Go play IIDX (or DDR or PIU), it's exactly the only type of thing assblasted autistic fags like you can like.

Spring 2013.

what a weird post

hating it is an exaggeration. There's objectively nothing rally wrong with the show to really hate on it aside from it's fan base. It's a decent show and all your hate should go towards shows that are actually bad like a naruto or fairy tail.

The only real complaint you can make about it is the fact that the characters have little to no personality and they all just seem like the same character. It's easy to get them mixed up.

I'll wait.

Every anime ever has inconsistent animation.

Mc is fine, aot is god tier quite being on contrarian fag.

Get off your phone, mobilecuck.

Sorry to here. Hopefully you will enjoy the next show.

is this bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmWAEQ8qIc4