/k/ here, What actually is ANTIFA?

/k/ here, What actually is ANTIFA?
Their goals?
What are they fighting against, or for?
Their organizational structure?

I know i'm "against" them because they're some hyper leftist cult.
But I really have no idea because I've avoided anything with their label even on it.

Fake!
You need to add 100 pounds to her.

they make no attempt at hiding their motives. literally just read The info they put out themselves like manuals and shit for beginners. disgusting "people"

Mostly spoiled upper class kids who fell for the MSM narrative that western nations are full of genocidal nazis who must be stopped. Also, their definition of "nazi" is fairly loose and generally applies to anyone who disagrees with even the most radical left wing ideas.
That said I'd fuck that cartoon chick. Tomboys are hot.

they think they're fighting against "the man"
they're actually soros puppets

It's basically a LARPing group for youths and methheads. Trust me, they're overhyped.

/k/ is a faggot board

Antifascist is a revolutionary Anarcho-Communist movement. Their goals are to overthrow hierarchical structures and establish a communist utopia, seemingly without any planning for the steps in between. They "fight" against anything deemed a hierarchy, especially ones they deem oppressive. Their organizational structure is a Fucking mess that I think they just make up on the fly. They tend to be habitually plagued with cognitive dissonance regarding the necessity for hierarchical organization to get what they want done with the belief that hierarchies are immoral.

Now, as far as the movement in practice; they're a movement of naive stooges used by the people they claim to despise to apply societal pressure to things the establishment doesn't like. They've lost a lot of usefulness and that's why they aren't seen as often anymore. Their rich overlords have bigger problems to solve.

Why aren't we LAARPing as ultra-militant leftists more often? We need to convince everyone that babby's first revolution are in fact nothing more than a mob of rabid thugs.

This could be devastatingly effective on ruining their image in the eyes of (((the media))), if only Sup Forums could be bothered to leave their caves...

Are you a fucking retard or something?

Why do the local police tolerate their "demonstrations"?

>Why do the local police tolerate their "demonstrations"?
Because our government is the enemy. I thought you were from /k/? Have you heard of the 2nd? ANTIFA is funded by the deepstate/sorros to create violence that the state then uses to expand its power and force people to give up their liberties.

Fpbp

This

>"local" police

Bro.

The system doesn't view them as a threat.

Liberal arts students brainwashed by community college curriculum decide to ally with people who listen to Rage Against the Machine in an estrogen-fueled quest to complain about everything they dislike

Useful idiots.
Indoctrination reached a point where they don't even need to give them a manifesto or a set of rules/goals. Just tell them to fuck shit up and assault anyone that speaks gainst the system.

beautiful pepe. very comfy

5, 4, 2, 1, 3

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and we'll keep the negress around for cleanup and refreshments.