POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WITH PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURES

We have a lot of bants here on Sup Forums, and most governments are guilty of some pretty fucked up and stupid shit, but I feel like the large bulk of mankind just want to make a living, hang out, and have a good time. So let's hear stories of positive experiences you've had with people from other countries and cultures. I'll start

>be me
>18 in Spain, last day of family trip
>decide I want to sneak out
>tell dad I'm gonna go for a smoke but actually head to closest bar with my journal
>sit at a table with a pint and write pretentious teenage thoughts
>awkwardAmerican.jpg
>a group of three walk in and immediately ask if they can sit with me
>a Brit, a Spaniard, and a German, all with higher degrees in super interesting shit (mathematics, literature, and theology)
>totally hit it off with them and they invite me back to their apartment to keep talking
>stay up until 5am talking about philosophical interpretations of Beowulf which the Brit had written her dissertation on
>stagger home swooning as the sun comes up
>find father grieving in the shower having thought I had been mugged and left for dead in an alley hours ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWyqOwoj0VE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like argentinians who come to vacate here
specially their women who whore themselves during carnival

Annnd we're off

bump

>be me, romanian
>live in a small 50.000 people town
>havent met any foreigners so far
Thank God

joined discord last year, joined a chat about some crappy podcast
meet all these different people across the world and it makes me quite happy knowing them all.
Then I wen't and spoilt it all by saying something stupid.

>Mexican
>Goes to Iran to a robotics competition
>A random guy we met in an Apple store invite us to his parents house
>He present us to his sisters and take us to a lot of interesting places
>His father gives us a lot of presents
Someone told me that their religion demands that of them. I am sure that even if that is some religious stuff they are nice to foreign people anyways

The Japanese and Koreans have always treated me tremendously well, very kind and helpful people. Brits are always great fun too desu, proper lads.

>visit Finland
>they treat me like a brother, always extremely nice and hearty people
>I make lots of friends
>leave with a girlfriend, my first ever long term relationship
>we are still together and recently moved in together

great people, a little shy at first but very kind

The internet is so whacky. Imagine how retarded and backwards you'd be without it.

>be me
>19 in Amsterdam
>on mushrooms, smoking pot, drinking
>staying at cheapest hostel with sister
>she's passed out, I'm too high for sleep
>go out to explore
>admire hookers
>consider buying one
>decide against it
>get lost
>ran into some Belgians I'd met earlier in the hostel
>they bought me Dutch McDonalds and led me back to the hostel
Amsterdams canal looks like a flooded garbage dump by the way

I worked on a commercial ship where we had a Zimbabwean black guy who was an old ass retired Selous Scout. He fled ASAP after Mugabe took over. He said he preferred the government under smith and he was resentful of the UK for spurning Rhodesia. He also was pretty intelligent desu. Definitely a top 1% black person

I've heard Argies that go to Brazil, specially to cheap beach "resorts" are very shitty people and a bunch of degenerates.
Are you sure, where do you live?

>they invite me back to their apartment to keep talking
>to keep talking
>talking
Is that what you kids call orgies these days?

>be 18 year old me in turkey
>nice 30+ something year old turks that's creepy grilling outside the hotel bar give us food and beer
>starts talking to this one 16 year old girl I'm with and are really charitable
>doesn't try any dumb shit with her but we suspect that they're nice because of her.
>go to waterfall thing that has cold water, sit down and eat, they follow us which we reluctantly planned the day before, sits next to us, doesn't talk to us and when we're done pays the whole fucking bill
>starts asking me where the 16 year old is when I'm drunk passing through the hotel bar where they hang out
>also a 19 year old turk dude started talking and being nice with me, had to use google translate, added me on snap
>eventually started talking about my sister which was his end goal

Turks and 3rd worlders are literally horny swines, this is just a little bit of my experience in Turkey but whenever I'm on vacation in a shitty place with girls theres always horny, sketchy locals that do everything they can to smother young girls.

It's truly amazing how different other cultures treat women and it redpilled the fuck out of me. As much as I'm against modern feminism in western countries, visiting 3rd world garbageholes opened my eyes to how women are subjected there, especially in muslim countries.

>inb4 cuck
The girls I were travelling with had boyfriends back home and were part of a large group of friends we travelled with.

Yes in Islam you must be kind and gifting to the poor and homeless.

what about gypsies

kek
Islamic countries are filled with repressed men. That's why they're always so aggressive. Here I heard of a rape ever 2 weeks more or less, and it is always a big deal. Our problem is people fucking too much to sustain the costs.

The eternal argie grills and BJ fanatism

>sitting on KTX from Seoul to Busan
>was originally gonna sit with bro, but we got earlier tickets if we had separate seats
>qt gets on after first stations and sits next to me
>after an hour, she pulls out brown looking fruit
>notices I'm staring at it inquisitively and offers some
>I ask her what at is and she says, in English, it's sweet potato
>after realizing she speaks English, I start making conversation with her rather than listening to music and staring out the window at a darkening sky
>have one of the nicest conversations I've had with a stranger in a while, language barrier being only a minor issue
>she gets off at Gyeongju to visit her grandparents and gives me her card
>tells me to call her if I'm ever in the Seoul area again

Legit nice girl, too bad I was only there for a vacation and to visit said bro. She was also a bit older than me.

pic I took of gooks working on space colony buildings

>All this hate.

Not even on the holydays...

>be visiting Rome circa 2007
>Get lost in some park
>Can't find my way back to friends house
>Ask random strangers
>Don't know Italian
>One guy tries help me, he's trying to find a train station
>In French
>Ask if he knows Spanish
>We communicate using the worst broken spanishes
>Draw a map together
>On our merry ways

Argentine is as far as I know the whitest place in south America. All Argentinans should start popping out as many babies as they can to counter the mongrel native brazillians and whatnot.

Don't fall for the "80% white Argentina meme".
Our problem is that the remaining whites are getting cucked by globalist agendas. I mean look how horribly our feminists behave.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWyqOwoj0VE