Russians shot down the Boeing: confirmed

Russian Colonel General Identified as Key MH17 Figure

>A joint investigation between The Insider and Bellingcat used open source research, investigative journalism, and forensic voice analysis to determine the identity of “Delfin,” a key figure sought by the Joint Investigation Team (JIT), the Dutch-led criminal investigation into the downing of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 (MH17). The investigation has identified, to a high degree of certainty, Delfin as Colonel General Nikolai Fedorovich Tkachev, currently serving as the Chief Inspector of the Central Military District of the Russian Federation.

bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2017/12/08/russian-colonel-general-delfin/
archive.is/rqnMH

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/7/17/5913089/did-this-ukrainian-rebel-commander-take-credit-for-shooting-down-the
onderzoeksraad.nl/en/onderzoek/2049/investigation-crash-mh17-17-july-2014/publicatie/1686/found-buk-missile-parts-in-final-report-dutch-safety-board#fasen
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696847/They-shouldnt-f-g-flying-There-war-going-Ukraine-intelligence-officials-release-phone-calls-claim-PROVES-Russia-shot-Flight-MH17.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow shocker, not like everybody knew that since day 3.

Who else could shot it down? Hohols with empty vodka bottles?

>Bellingcat

aka literflly a NEET "blogger" with no military or investigative experience doing the investigating from his couch

Fuck Russia. Fucking vodkaniggers

obviously.

The launch vehicle was tracked all the way in from russia with social media pictures. Then tracked all the way out with a missle missing. Everybody knows.

80 years ago that would have garnered war. The world is so cucked. We all know this next war is it. We all know that shit is going to be bad...so we turn a blind eye to small discrepancies...which is why we allow niggers and muslims to do what they do. Because we all know theyre the first to go...

So, what now?

Create a hastag and put a nation's flag over your profile picture? That'll teach them!

who cares, they obviously had a good reason to do it. and whatever that reason is is better for white people than the genocidal and suicidal policies of western europe.

Proofs?

What a shocker. How many how many civilian airliners have they shot down in the last 40 years again?

i mean the real culprit here is the airline that thought it was okay to fly over a fucking warzone

Time to fess up and pay up Vladimir.

>Who else could shot it down? Hohols with empty vodka bottles?

Ukrainians with one of their 60 operational Buk missile launchers?

>The launch vehicle was tracked all the way in from russia with social media pictures. Then tracked all the way out with a missle missing. Everybody knows.

Sure it was.

>Bellingcat
>EU-fag

>i'm paid to shill an anti-russian narrative on Sup Forums : the post

You fucking retards, does anyone actually remember what happened? It was raggedy barely literate pro-Russian rebels trying out their shiny new Buk, they unironically bragged about shooting down a "Ukrainian plane" on twitter shortly after, but deleted the tweet.

Now let's talk about the fact that MH17 was really MH370 and was filled with rotting corpses.

BUK is easy to use for a SAM system. Everyone implies not a single ukranian soldier who defetcted to the seperatists would be capable of using this thing.

they even downed a jet and transport plane days before but then they dun goof'd

I remember. It's amazing how the story was reported on and then just disappeared from the conversation, and then everyone forgot about it.

vox.com/2014/7/17/5913089/did-this-ukrainian-rebel-commander-take-credit-for-shooting-down-the

Thanks for correcting the record. Your Brexit thread was a load of utter bollocks too.

The narrative got blown when they discovered the bodies had been dead for days.

Bellingcat? You're fucking joking. That's more proof the ukies did it.

THIS

We've done it too
I dont know why they flew over an active warzone

onderzoeksraad.nl/en/onderzoek/2049/investigation-crash-mh17-17-july-2014/publicatie/1686/found-buk-missile-parts-in-final-report-dutch-safety-board#fasen

>Who else could shot it down? Hohols with empty vodka bottles?
Ukraine has the very same BUKs, that supposedly downed it.

Russians already got sanctioned for it, even though there wasnt any proof they did it.
The proofs meme was invented to stop asking for proof. Very malicious indeed.
Russians ought to send a real division and make another 'novorussian' rebel republic.
Maybe have the tupolevs fire a large salvo of cruise missiles onto certain Kiev's buildings where porkoshenko and the tie chewer are debating, incinerate both of them.
So we can all laugh while faggots like you get internal bleeding from all the butthurt.

Yup. Corpses don't spontaneously rot as they fall from the sky. There's a lot more to the story than "the Russians did it" or "the Ukrainian separatists did it".

>bellingcat
>Russians shot down the Boeing: confirmed
By a nobody.

there are pictures.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696847/They-shouldnt-f-g-flying-There-war-going-Ukraine-intelligence-officials-release-phone-calls-claim-PROVES-Russia-shot-Flight-MH17.html

disgusting Russian Untermenschen will pay for this crime.

ISRAEL SHOT DOWN MH17

ISRAEL THOUGHT IT WAS PUTINS PLANE BECAUSE THEY SWITCHED THE CALLSIGN AND ISRAEL SHOT A MISSLE AT THE WRONG PLANE

what happened in Israel not 15 minutes after the plane went down?
Can anyone google it? I dont know what to google, i cant remember the date

Vladimir Putin: Traitor to the NWO

1 youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

2 youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI

3 youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

Prepare for PROOFS posting.

The nice thing about Bellingcat is that they actually provide the proofs with their articles so you can actuall check it all for yourself. And as a bonus it quite nicely triggers such idiots as you.

What did the jews do in israel 15 minutes after the plane fell?

So what?

Remember when the US shot down a civilian plane by accident and never apologised or was held accountable? Yeah, this is why they're both superpowers, silly cunt.

>You fucking retards, does anyone actually remember what happened? It was raggedy barely literate pro-Russian rebels trying out their shiny new Buk, they unironically bragged about shooting down a "Ukrainian plane" on twitter shortly after, but deleted the tweet.

what nonsense. a plane was reported to be shot down and a separatist fanboy acocunt assumed it was Ukrainian, that's all

>The nice thing about Bellingcat is that they actually provide the proofs with their articles so you can actuall check it all for yourself. And as a bonus it quite nicely triggers such idiots as you.

There is never any proof in Bellingcat's excrement.

They have never proved anything ever.

Uhh, the US apologized and payed compensation for it. They didn’t hide the shoot down and admitted it outright that they shot down the airliner. The mistake was reported, everyone forgiven. The US did the right thing.

Meanwhile, Russia with its track record of shooting down airliners and covering up after the fact.

>hurr durrr, Russia innocent, they never did this before.

never forgetti

F

>Meanwhile, Russia with its track record of shooting down airliners and covering up after the fact.

Ukraine also has a recent track record of shooting down an airliner

you can tell it bounced pretty good when it finally hit the ground

>ton of audio comparisons in the bellingcat article
>transcripts of what is said with the recordings as well
>...
Cry some more, russcuck. Your obvious tears and inability to check reality are delicious.

such a traitor to the nwo he passed laws criminalizing questioning the holly coste

that fucking renegade

>Bellingcat
Stopped there. Come back to me with a source that doesn't work for MI:6.

No, it wasn't.

THAT'S IT
WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS
NUKE MOSCOW

Bellingcat are Soros and CIA funded by the way.

Now we are talking.

I had a colleague who died on that flight. Or, if he didn't, please explain.

>>ton of audio comparisons in the bellingcat article

Yes, they are bullshit. They prove nothing.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

they probably did shoot it down, but is anyone so fucking retarded to think they did it on purpose?
what the fuck was a civilian plane doing over a warzone, when they fucking KNEW rebels have AA systems, because they shot down several Ukrainian planes before?
it's sad people died, but part of the guilt is on the shoulders of Ukrainian flight control who didn't re-direct it
I have no idea why is there so much drama over this, as if civilian planes weren't shot down accidentally shitload of times

If you think he posts proof, you're an idiot who'll fall for anything.

I mean, this isn't even a fucking war crime according to international law, unless you prove they intentionally shot that plane down despite knowing it's a civilian plane
this is nothing, just a tragedy

it's been three years and I'm fairly sure the investigation doesn't have shit.
it would've been fine if they didn't put the blame on russia and sanction the ever loving shit out of them since day one, but they did, so backing out is probably not an option.

some drunk rebels shot the plane down with a russian BUK thinking it was a military transport. too bad, guess you shouldn'tve supported a fucking rebellion in Kiev.
talk shit get hit

>Muslim toilets
>Russian
You’re a filthy kike. Your expiration date is coming up, judensow

Yes, of course, but I’m more inclined to believe western investigators who have a track record of not lying and keeping up their reputation than some Russian investigators who have a track record of permanently covering up everything, lying and pretending nothing happened. Then the Russians also like to pretend their investigators are incorruptible and how they have a top notch reputation, because, we’ll execute them if they don’t, wink wink.

Bane?

t. person who would believe any low quality jpg

Got to love how faggots like you go all critical about Bellingcat and then totaly do the opposite when Russia or one of their helpers start to spin the next story about how MH17 was downed.

Kill yourself kraut

That’s because Russia refuses to cooperate. They claimed some bullshit about, hurr durr, the Us doesn’t want to share their satellite data so we don’t have to comply. It’s like a nigger blaming whitey for his crime, so he’s not going to cooperate.

Hell the US even shot down an Iranian passenger plane a few decades back and never even apologized for it. We’ve also provided asylum for anti-Castro terrorists who blew up Cuban passenger planes

Never forget, we got like 3 million of those imported traitors in our country. When it comes to stuff like this, picture related.

>crime
Why do you give a shit about the Ukraine?

>Got to love how faggots like you go all critical about Bellingcat and then totaly do the opposite when Russia or one of their helpers start to spin the next story about how MH17 was downed.

I honestly don't know who downed it. But I sure don't accept Bellingcrap as 'proof'.

Compensation was paid, the US admitted to th mistake immediately. The problem was that Iran was goading US naval ships to shoot down a passenger plane by launching mock attacks at the same altitude and direction as their airliners. They would do these mock attacks the same time the airliners flew.

Iran was hoping that a mistake by the US side would be enough to sway public opinion against the US military to pull out of the Persian Gulf region. It never did, it worked against their propaganda, stregenthen the US resolve, even the hippies didn’t believe Iran, and now they’re freaking out the US might invade them next.

That’s why I never fly with any Islamic airliners. Their politicians don’t care if you die to use you for some political agenda propaganda piece. Just look at Syiria and all the Gulf state airliners flying through a war zone trying to goad Russian fighters or Syria to down them.

It was an accident but they don't have the balls to admit it. Ruskies started the war. And they did not admit helping the pro-russian factions with military technique.

There were many civilian planes over Ukraine at that time.

Kek. Nice masonic digits.

It was shot down by the russian BUK3_2, which was photographed and filmed on different occasions, from its way from the russian Kursk military base to russian rebels held territory in ukraine. One day after MH17 was shot down it again was filmed and photographed rushing back to russian border, from the suspected launch area of the missle that has hit MH17, with one missle missing on the launcher, only to be never seen again after this. Since it is the standard russian shill response: No this BUK is not the ukraine BUK312, which photo was used wrong ONCE, but is still tried to used as fake evidence, both BUKs had been photographed at different locations, have different damages, the number tags are different and are not the same.

You can find the films and photos on Bellingcat, with fitting google maps locations. It was quite interesting seeing all coming together. Google that shit!

Also the investigation of the netherlands come to the conclusion that the missle was launchend in rebel held territory.

Niemand boeit dit, laat je echte vlag zien, pikhoofd

Kek somebody post the Russian photoshop satellite photo of the fake jet shooting the airplane

I remember it got posted as proof Ukraine did it for the longest time, like the longest time and people actually believed it, they made so many NATO AND UKRAINE BTFO threads with it, then it came out as fake, and Russians themselves disavowed it as a fake, and suddenly it was just gone, the narrative completely disappeared. Really activates the almonds

Cool story bro

>It was shot down by the russian BUK3_2, which was photographed and filmed on different occasions, from its way from the russian Kursk military base to russian rebels held territory in ukraine.

according to Bellingcrap with their conspiracy theories.

I'm aware of their work.

>>>Gibbe proof
>>Here is what happened, you can easily check it for yourself.
>LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALAAAAA IT AINT TRUE

>80 years ago that would have garnered war.

Scary, isn't it? You'd think with the advent of technology and news media in real time that people would find out about this shit sooner, and react accordingly because they are presented with evidence they can see and research for themselves, but it isn't the case. All the internet has done is obfuscate the truth to such an insane degree that you can't be really sure what to believe anymore, and it has made entire zombies out of people who will not believe in objective truth even if it is staring at them in the face. Strange times we live in. Information warfare is getting better and better, soon we won't even need the internet.

>>>>Gibbe proof
>>>Here is what happened, you can easily check it for yourself.
>>LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALAAAAA IT AINT TRUE

Look, let me explain this in simple terms. Nothing bellingcrap produces is proof of anything.

if they had one single piece of evidence against russia they would have sprung on it like hyenas on fresh bloddy bait.

The problem is with these idiots is that nobody bothered to check janes whether the buk could engage the plane at that altitude. It couldn't.

BUK

HOHOL

RUŚCZYZNA

This

Why would it not be? You think photos geolocated are not real? You think pictures of vehicles are not real? You think damages on vehicles are not real? So what is your strategy here, shill? Playing dumb or staying vague the whole time and then fighting about semantics in the end?

>The problem is with these idiots is that nobody bothered to check janes whether the buk could engage the plane at that altitude. It couldn't.

Yeah that's one problem. The Buk didnt have the usual radar vehicle in the 'Russia did it' scenario so was partially sighted at best.

But the pro-russian separatists don't have planes. That's why those BUKs were not deployed in eastern Ukraine.

>Why would it not be?

Because blurry undated unverified social media photos and videos are proof of nothing

They tailor their artificial facts to appeal to idiots like you. I'll bet you watch CNN, too.

>But the pro-russian separatists don't have planes. That's why those BUKs were not deployed in eastern Ukraine.

Ukrainian Buks were deployed in eastern Ukraine