Will she be able to whether the false TRADTHOT purge of 2017

Will she be able to whether the false TRADTHOT purge of 2017

She fucks niggers.

sorry who is this?

Is this the new CBTS pushed by autists here?

Nope. We've woken up to the fact these roasties copy down men's ideas and profit off them because men are stupid, and chase pretty pussy.
We're being used by women again. They don't stop.

eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Made for BBC

Were you redpilled and a Christian saint your whole life?
Tell me my son, which are your sins?

E-celeb threads get out.

>false
Fuck off, retard.

ok i've never wanted to have any thread topic banned but now i want all lauren southern threads auto-banned

her sister has a nice ass but laurens feet are top tier.

>implying the whiteknights in the alt right will purge thots
They'll just get more attention, they already are, this is like the 10th thread today about this shit.

this

>Were you redpilled and a Christian saint your whole life?

Since you ask: yes I was.
I'm 34 and already have two white daughters to my name with the same woman, whom I am married with.
I have been reading Mosley's "The Greater Britain" and "Mein Kampf" since I was 12.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

>whether
Ahem.
Whether or not she shall WEATHER the storm is entirely up to her.

purge the nigger word thot from your head... literally psyops

nice

wanting to chase women out your own movement is the funniest thing I have ever heard of, it's like an organisation wanting to stop receiving any funding, literally doing sabotage 101 to yourself

one of several cancers, but yes, eceleb obsessed mgtows are killing this place. All mgtow and eceleb threads should be instantly closed and anyone participating in them permanently banned.

I 100% agree.. I would prefer hwndu threads 100x over these stupid eceleb threads.

If you're saying there's not one thing you have done in your life that would make Sup Forums hate you, you're a fucking liar. I guarantee it

>eceleb obsessed women hating MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums

incels are following Southern you dumbass