Before and after redpill meme thread

Before and after redpill meme thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is endpill

Only accurate post this thread will have.

i was actually on track to be a productive member of society before i started coming here

Maybe just maybe some of us are bettering ourselves for the greater good, have fun staying fat and mad

26 software engineer, 5 languages including Chinese

stay mad fag, this is what an Übermensch looks like

if you're going to use a fake pic at least find one that isn't a manlet

>Belgium

Waffle nigger confirmed

What are the 5 languages you speak? English, Belgian and what else?

Belgian being a language
>american education

Belgians speak French and Dutch

What, how is he a manlet?

Before

After

English, French, Dutch, Chinese, and... German?

If you're not 2 or 4 you're doing it wrong

lmao fuck you but I can't deny this fpbp

Hehe lmao xD

>be a productive member of society

what society

the same one that advances dindus and womyn over you?

looooooooooooooooool came here to upvote this

Vid?

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

THOT PATROLLED

>using photo from /bant/ and Sup Forums/

>>>/lgbt

>niggerspeak

I can see skin on the middle and right ones! Throw all 3 into the stoning pit!

Your average shower stall is 5'10", and the pic (minus the pepe) is reasonably standing at no less than 3" shorter accounting for the difference in perspective due to proximity to the mirror. He's a 5'7" hilarious manlet.

>hey girl! let's get you stoned tonight

lol

Lmao based & maga

>Belgian
american education

Enjoy

>Belgian

you're just mad that Belgium is the culmination of all white warrior genes in one place to create an supermens volk

This is exactly the problem and you are basically just adding the final sentence to his post. Did you think beforehand?

I love you Burgers

>Belgian

on solid course towards ending #1 tbqh

And good waffles

Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTRFAG+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son fucking her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

Shit she actually survived?
Fucking hell, that thot must be made steel

>Brown nipples

the only accurate one

I used to fear skynet, not anymore after Tay. In fact, I look forward to the breakout AI.

First pill best pill

This will be another american education pic.

Jesus, look at the shape of the head after the impact.

Lmao

English? You mean AMERICAN

Why would you learn chinese instead of japanese.
Chinese is ear rape: the language.

fuck yes TOP

No, shes dead.

Sorry, I don't speak sandnigger. Can you try to talk English?

>Literally me

>Belgian

This may actually happens when that kid reaches the rebellious stage.

THAT gave me a big smile

The amount of replies this got shows how many fucking reditors are on this shit now

>tfw well on my way to following #2

Feels good, man.

Kek pure cringe

>be master race
>on path to enlightenment
>hear niggers songs
>abandon everything to become nigger
this is what Sup Forums actually believes

is this ylyl?

*if

>be human
>have your cognitive environment be composed solely of those influences which find their way into your head from your physical environment
>rationally conclude in the absence of forcefully advanced counter-influences that the ideology which streams from 95% of all prominent mouthpieces must the correct one
>fail to, because taught not to, recognize Mr. Shekelstein, CEO of The Entire Media Inc., rubbing his hands and counting his shekels off to the side

True. They've probably already started him on hormones.

>monkey can't stand a joke

It’s sad how true this pic is. I went from being a typical republican fag handing out on reddit. To embracing goddamn natsoc

No one wants to do this user. It's not edgy enough.