youtube.com/watch?v=he5SXkqxoE4

>tfw even millionaire actors will lose their jobs to computers

fucking kikes even turned peter parker black

What does it have to do with politics?

>the most contrived face reveal ever made specifically for the trailer
>SURPRISE HE'S NOT WHITE

Now THAT right there is entertainment!

Spider mayne

Looks like Diversity & Comics will have fun with this.

Oh well, another one to stick on the "ignore" list.

God people I hate blackwashing more than anything but this guy was also black in the comics. I thing he was introduced after peter parker died in this universe? I don't follow marvel so yeah I don't give a shit about this one. Call when they have blackwashed the LotR or Witcher cast.

Nope, its miles morales
Learn your shit before complaining

Still a shitty decision tho

Miles morales was in the Comics for like a year now fag

they changed his fucking name as well?

It actually looks really fucking good. Love the animation style and it'll be the first comic book movie released in theatres to deal with the idea of a multiverse. No, days of future past was not a multiverse. It was just time travel that didn't splinter int a multiverse.

Confirmed for having no fucking clue what they're talking about. That isn't Peter Parker. The reveal with the mask coming off isn't even a reveal since it's obvious it's Miles as soon as the trailer begins because of the suit.
Besides that, so many Spider-Men outside of Peter Parker are going to be in this movie, too.

WE

Nogs create nothing. They wait for whitey to create and then bitch that the system is white. Whitey creates a great civilization and then everyone else moves in and complains about whitey. Once white man is gone there will be nothing but dust, its not even a question, look at all the black cities in the usa.

we creed everything you know faggot

miles is from a universe where peter parker gets fucking DEstroyed

miles then gains his powers or whatever and becomes black spiderboy

theres some comic/tv series where peter visits this universe and later a shitload of other universes with spidermen and gathers them all up to go fuck up time traveling green goblin on triple steroids and breathing fire or whatever

Nice animation style + SJW spiderman = SJW spiderman movie all the same.

The one I'm worried about is Incredibles 2. The first was a great movie.

WE WUZ SPIDERMANZ AND SHIEEET

Peter Parker died and then he gets introduced, pretty common in comics
Just think about how Robin from Batman were/is like 5 different people

Also, google the new iron man for a treat, its a black grill now

So how did he get his powers? Affirmative action?

the animation style is cheap as fuck..this was probably made by Sony's vietnam office.

i think the plot for Incredibles 2 will have swapped gender roles :(

The concept of a black Spider-Man was first discussed a few months before the November 2008 election of Barack Obama as President of the United States. Marvel Comics editor-in-chief Axel Alonso describes the catalyst, "When we were planning "Ultimatum," we realized that we were standing at the brink of America electing its first African-American President and we acknowledged that maybe it was time to take a good look at one of our icons." This new Spider-Man would replace Parker as Spider-Man only in Ultimate Marvel, an imprint whose storyline is set in a universe separate from the mainstream Marvel universe, in which Marvel's characters were reimagined for a 21st century audience.
Thanks Obama

a grown adult talking about a child's cartoon

Probably, i dont read Marvel anymore since Disney bought it and turns it into sjw shitshow while destroying the franchises they dont hold the movie rights to

No. He's a different character entirely. A lot of superheroes are legacy heroes.
The funny part is marvel' s diversity quota. Miles is black AND Hispanic. He might even be gay.

Slide thread.
Ignore, move on

>doing the same
Fag
Also, did you just assume my age AND gender!?

i used to like the mexican blue beetle comics from mid 2000s, that was quite good

Fucking hate chromatic aberration

>grown adult
>pol
Ishygddt

you must be over 30 then... you must have been a gamer and hated the shitty post process effects and their over use in the begining

Pretty much how every version of Spider-Man in the multiverse gets their powers (even the ones that aren't a form of Peter Parker. There's a ton of them): radioactive spider.
Hilarious, Miles gets his because his uncle is a goddamn nigger thief that stole from Osborn Industries. Miles went to visit his nigger thief uncle despite his parents telling him not to because his uncle was a nigger thief. The spider comes out of his uncle's bag and bites him.
He literally got his power from nearly the most nigger way possible. Why is Sup Forums complaining?

>the animation style is cheap as fuck
>that falling animation.
>the inclusion of the spider-senses
>the hyper-textured taxi
>using Ben-Day dot flashes for stylized action
>vietnam office
>Sony Pictures Animation is an American studio based in California
>Made Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs which is critically acclaimed
Could you prove any harder you have no idea what you're talking about?

How is he SJW Spider-Man? I'm not going to say that he's not until you define what that means because unless I know what you're talking about for sure, we won't have clear communication in this debate.

It was pretty good. I'm a former Sup Forums bro myself

Can you tell me my future while you're at it, psychic-user?

blacked
clever strategy
> more than one wears the mask
just making peter parker black would trigger a stronger reaction
but out of multiple spidermen, one being black is not so bad

they're learning

a grown adult analyzing how his chidren are to be indoctrinated

>"It actually looks really fucking good"
It's cheap 3D used for cartoon-esque themes. Nothing grand, nothing special, and will overuse motion-blur and shadows to hide this fact.
>Still defending "muh diversity" using Multi-verse
Multi-verse theory runs on the idea that we're on the same fabric of life. Marvel's "Multi-Verse" is just parallel-universes. They're two different things, and the reason why they go with Parallel instead of true Multi-Verse is so they can get on the SJW train.

well purely from an animation point, no it's not cheap. the process isn't cut if you're referring to the choppier movement. you still need to block the animation, there are ease ins and outs and all principles at play here, but they deliberately chunked the animation - it kinda looks like it's animated on 2s.

SPIGGER MAN, SPIGGER MAN,
DOES WHATEVER A NIGGER CAN
WATERMELON AND KFC
WE WUZ KANGZ, MUH KFC
LOOKOUT!
HERE COMES THE SPIGGER MAN

Superhero movies are for kids. Nothing more pathetic than a grown man that loves comic books and movies except maybe star wars nerds.

I think people on 4chin complaining about people complaining about what they are passionate about is the most pathetic thing

you are pathetic.

that's what i hate the most about the SJW bullshit
it used to just be banter especially husband vs wife like in incredibles 1, now it's just unironically women are better and men should feel bad

Spider Monkey

AND THEY SAY THAT A NEGRO CAN SAVE US!
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!
I'LL HOLD ON TO MY WALLET VERY TIGHTLY
WATCH AS THE POLICE TAKE HIM AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm okay with black Spidermen as long Peter Parker is white.

good animation, nice aesthetic, shame its about a nigger

Nigger man
Pass

Winner