Nanatsu No Taizai 204

it's out jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/nanatsu_no_taizai/en/0/204/page/1

I can't believe this manga fucked it'self so badly holy shit. Not even Magi and Shokugeki no Soma screwed themselves up this bad. Everybody just noped the fuck out of here like Yamada and the seven witches

What killed this series?

Sup Forums do not care about this manga a-anymore..?

I stopped reading when the 10 overpowered assholes or whatever they're called showed up and the pig got a fucking power level meter because it was unberably bad by that point. What happened next?

The current arc is honestly the most interesting the manga has ever been. Last arc was a major dip in quality, but it never hit FT levels of garbage.

Who do you think the next big bad manipulating the current big bad who was manipulating the previous 10 big bads who was manipulating the first big bad is?

King a retard as always. Hyped for next chapter.
You have shit taste.

They kill Meliodas and take over the whole country. Then the Seventh Deadly Sin Escanor comes and kills like half of them because he's the strongest human in existence. After that, we get into a flashback arc which is what's happening right now. Also a few of the commandments are good guys, so they aren't dead for that reason.

This is the shittiest summary ever. Please read the manga.

>the site is down
I bet it's all Mangastream's doing!

People finally realized it was shit.

Are you one of those guys who hate how despite being called the strongest Knights of the Kingdom the Seven Deadly Sins turned out to be the strongest Knights of the Kingdom?

Disappointing shortage of titty goddess in this chapter

>things that never happened

wow no one really care's about this manga anymore ha?

No one cares about Sup Forums anymore. Big difference.

I don't have anything to say about the latest chapters, except that Ludociel looks cool i guess.

It's still thriving. Sup Forums is just not the right site to discuss quality manga. That's why there's ecchi series and DBZ Super threads.

It got way better that's what happened. But I suggest not reading it, because you sound like a fucking idiot and we don't need to deal more.

Okay.

Yes, King, be a good fairy and believe him.

It's a fucking trick! He's actually evil! Gloxinia and Dolor wouldn't have turned on him otherwise!

He looks like a good fellow.

Cute

Their treason will be 100% heavily related to the goddesses, but this guy might also ends up being an asshole, remember Glox hates humans.

Garan and Mera best boy and girl.

Fraudrin is cute!

Oh hey, they actually met, now that scene makes a lot more sense when they were fighting.

That was pretty obvious. Seems like they didn't talk again after that.

Wait a fucking minute, Derrierie doesn't have a shadow arm here, so it's not permanent?

Or maybe she somehow permanently lost her arm in the incoming fight?

>it was all according to keikaku
Fuck.

Big fat goddess tits.

What a dick.

I think Jaimini might have fucked up this one.

But where is Ludociel right now? Is the real question. Guy obviously died somehow.

> tits
> spoilers had derrierie saying "big sister"

They clearly fucked up.

Lost his powers along with most of the other Goddesses?

>the ultimate evil
Nakaba's editor is confirmed to be from the Goddess clan.

>The Ten Commandments
>there ain't even ten of them
>hell there ain't four of the angels
>also we know the TC are jobbers so this'll go down horribly

Will go down so horribly that the goddesses will abandon the idea of even killing one of them.

> 3vs5 team fight

MUH

Four-arms somehow vacated his position so maybe it will turn out that the Goddesses actually managed to kill one.

Considering he got replaced anyway that didn't really change anything, the 10C were still 10 and instead of beating them they decided to lock them.

True. Plus if King and Diane are right, that's the battle where Gloxinia gets betrayed and Dolor gets wrecked by the Demon King (I assume it's the DK who beats him) so they join the Demons. Plus there are also 6 Black Knights.

So who will be the last great angel that isn't an asshole?

The one who isn't there.

It's weird that only the 10C got out of the spell to begin with. DK seems to be in a special situation but what about those 6 BK and the other demons?

There is also the fact that when Hendry tried to open the spell without all the keys only red demons were coming out (well, trying), yet none of them came out along with the 10C.

Aren't the humans supposed to be weakest race? There is the whole army of the giants and fairies in this stigma HQ, what about them?

>There is also the fact that when Hendry tried to open the spell without all the keys only red demons were coming out (well, trying), yet none of them came out along with the 10C
Good question, maybe seeing how even a bit of Elizabeth's blood wasn't enough, Fraudrin somehow influenced Hendy to prioritize freeing the 10C.

>DBZ Super

You're a retard yourself

> they couldn't get every demons out because they didn't have enough blood of Elizabeth

That sounds logical, but at the same time that makes me wonder why the 10C wouldn't actively try to search for her then.

>6 BK
Dead.

Frau-chan was so overwhelmed with meeting his comrades that he totally forgot about her, tehee~!!!

You don't just namedrop "dead" Demons like that.

>You don't just namedrop "dead" Demons like that.
They will be relevant in best boy and best girl past satanestarossa.

That's not enough, I need more Black Knights in my life, the more the better.

There's probably going to be a giant FREYA bomb the angels cooked up and nuked the forest including all the other races, that would be when she loses her arm and Glox loses her legs and some part of her wings

> Glox loses her legs
> her

It's a guy and he lost neither his legs and wings.

Sorry, I meant Glox's sister. Her wings are a bit frayed/burned and we never see her legs / appear to be shorter in the future

oh that's just the menopause

I'm not really sure about her legs but now that I think about it she lost her left eye.

King a cute. A CUTE!

Would be nice to see how the war came to be and how demonkind were conducting themselves back then. The chapter showed the angels back then to be huge assholes by capturing, torturing and annihilating what seem to be non-combatants as a tool of war, though in the present, the demons do more or less the same. Would be interesting to see if back in the day, the demons didn't devour/enslave souls of random villagers, to determine whether they did indeed have some moral high ground over the other races.

>"Surprise! They were actually siblings all along!"
Feels like a pretty lame twist

> surprise, it wasn't an octololi

Nakaba needs to stop with the Glox related trolling.

Pity. King could have had that kind of relationship with Elaine if he hadn't fucked it up. Though he got Diane as a trade-off, so I guess it evens out.

Incest is the best, just ask Guila.

She's converted to being a dollfucker though

Wow great and exciting chapter.
Really made me think

What chapter is this from? I forgot if/when they met up again.

Just before they captured King and Diane.

Not really, even when he brainwashed her he had to use the "we grew up together and were like siblings" fake memory.

I want to see that beauty and that freak again, Nakaba.

Why Sup Forums don't discuss much about NNT unlike other shonen?

Wrong time of the day? They don't know that Jaimini Box released a chapter? They didn't see the thread?

Y-YEAH

powerlevels

Yeah, see ? Powerlevels-kun has awoken.

But what do you think of the 4 Great Angels' Powerlevels?

>were like siblings
No. Childhood friends.

so if i've seen the anime where should i start reading this

Such a nice rack, but she had it coming. Fucking yes-woman. I kinda feel bad for Denzel. He thought he had an awesome trump card, but it was just a fangirling mook.

Beginning

Please, just fuck off.

>"Surprise! They were actually siblings all along!"
Isn't it usuall the other way round?
>Feels like a pretty lame twist
How exactly is this a twist?
A twist has plot influence. This is more like a side note.

> Hawk family reunion

And right beside it:
>He killed all of them...

No more Hawk siblings, I guess.

assuming they are demons then it would be neat to run into his clan in hell