Policemen should act more calml-

Reminder that this is how long it takes for someone to go from "innocent man minding his own business being harrassed by a pig" to "cop killer".

youtu.be/6gkbj5bY6AE?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTj0wT6Cs&t=23s
youtu.be/nU_A6zLaIxs?t=49s
youtube.com/watch?v=wJHx3UFHMAQ&t=1m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ssARbfxqTh0&t=1m10s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
sociological-eye.blogspot.nl/2016/07/can-war-between-cops-and-blacks-be-de.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dAp-Eb4KMlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please ignore meme flag

Yeah. Polices' work is to sacrifice themselves for the civilians. Not to kill anyone that might be dangerous.

A ll
C ops
A re
B astards

PIGS IN A BLANKET
FRY 'EM LIKE BACON
PIGS IN A BLANKET
FRY 'EM LIKE BACON
PIGS IN A BLANKET
FRY 'EM LIKE BACON

Part of that protection is defending their own lives when someone make those kind of movements

Stop acting like the drunkard did nothing wrong

literally simons says officer did nothing wrong

also they need to kill criminals, that's part of protection

>Polices' work is to sacrifice themselves for the civilians

No, it's not. They have families and want to live too you faggot.

U.S cops are doing the right thing not fucking with niggers and shooting them.

So lets see dozens of body cams where the cops are killed.

You forgot the worst one

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

That gut-wrenching scream at 2:40

>9 minutes for help to arrive
>For one of their own known to be in mortal peril
Imagine how long it will take them to come help you.

> Pigs pigging
At least you provided some entertainment, a dead pig is a tasty pig.

>That gut-wrenching scream
He just sounds like faggot like you.

>getting shot
>shooting
>shooting
>cop shot
>man shoots
Almost like the underlying problem is something else

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

Guns are good

Let Randall Collins, one of only based sociologists out there, break it down for you
>Adrenaline-produced distortions explain why shooting incidents happen where it turns out the suspect did not have a gun, or was reaching for an ID; situations where stops for trivial reasons blow up into killings. Since adrenaline takes time to subside, the cop may empty the magazine of his gun, even after the suspect is motionless on the ground. Catching these details on video certainly looks like an atrocity.
sociological-eye.blogspot.nl/2016/07/can-war-between-cops-and-blacks-be-de.html

Not enough muslims stabbing and throwing acid in little girls faces? Not enough paki rape gangs being covered up by the police?

Naw man. The thread is about "how fast can a perp draw a hidden gun and kill you". That guy santered back to his truck and grabbed his rifle and set himself up for a standoff, and the cop actually took the first shot.

Pig tried to mulct the wrong person that day, murder’s wrong though

Just listen to the cop the whole time, he’s a broken record, can’t comprehend that someone is willing to die to show this pig everyone’s fed up

Notice how not one of those guys was lying face down on a carpet, crying and pissing himself in fear? Instead they were standing up with their hands in their pockets, acting indifferent to the police, or sitting in their cars where the cop cant see them at all.

comments under those videos are disgustingly degenerate

what the fuck

only retards reason with absolutes, especially when there's so much video evidence that the individual cop wasn't at fault

How did this Happy-Tolerance movement give birth to such disgusting leftist bastards

Reminder that this has NOTHING to do with the man who was murdered in the hotel hallway by those worthless piece of shit cops. He was given a dozen orders to place himself in a dozen different submissive positions for some muh alpha dominant piece of trash, and complied with all of them while that piece of trash and others pointed rifles at him and yelled they would kill him or else. And he still died because these faggots would not stop until he made a "mistake" giving that tattooed punk with "YOU'RE FUCKED" printed on his damn rifle an excuse to kill him.

Now kill yourself you establishment faggot with your sorry excuses. Too fucking many cops are pieces of trash, thug bitches, gangster shits, and general nigger scum.

See what happens when you don't shoot first

fed up with being given traffick tickets for speeding like a dumbass?

What the hell makes them "leftists"?

Your establishment faggots think you decide what "rightists" have to think? Kill yourself.

>guy who continually ignores commands
>sobbing man in gym shorts doing everything he is tod

Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

>Hispanics have 27% reduction to bullet damage.
The only thing those pie charts tell me is small number statistics are idiotic.

God save this Vet

>guy walks away after beating the cop in a gunfight
>cop is a faggot pussy and fires off one round at the dude as hes leaving
>dude comes back to kill him

He totally deserved it for being such a cowardly fag

Keep hiding behind that flag pussy.

666. cops are the devil.

This is why I still support cps - they risk death all days unlike keyboard warriors

Only person hurt in that video was a disrespectful fag cop trying to steal money for his FOP, though usually the police assisted suicide goes the way the suicidal person wants it to go

The reason the cop acted funny in this video is because he had been reprimanded before twice for pulling his gun when he didn't need to. People complained about the asshole cop who was trigger happy so they suspended him. This is after he got back. So the one time he should have pulled his gun he didn't want to. The instant this crazy fuck got out of his truck and started dancing around he should have waited for back up.

Either way, the cop was an asshole cop who ended up being killed because he was an asshole.

I would have called his room from the front desk and calmed the situation first.
There was NO crime reported.
But I'm a good cop with brains.

Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTRFAG+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son fucking her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

As confirmed by kek.
Also is repeat*ng d*g*ts a banned phrase?

No. At the end of the day a police officer gets to go home before a suspected criminal.

the person that actually died in that video was a man with a family that was doing his job when a genuinely crazy man who is of far less worth to society got fed up with paying for his mistakes and killed an innocent person. You anti cop faggots are all the same, you have no conception of accountability or sense of duty to your society. I don't know what makes you so confident in your opinions when you're basically brain dead. It's truly a modern marvel. I think it must be the low IQ.

Nice try shill faggot.

Crazy guess, you are a big fan of Videla or a really boring shitposter

Law enforcement doesn't even make the top 10 list of deadliest professions in the US.

They're more likely to die in the workplace of a motor vehicle collision or other accident than they are to be gunned down.

Yeah they deal with a lot of bullshit. But they're far too trigger happy. It doesn't help when they go into every situation assuming that the person is armed and intends to kill them, when the facts and statistics do not even remotely support this.

Ppl are going to lynch you cops in the streets when they’ve had enough, keep talking about the low IQs

Unironically comparing not listening to OSHA regulations to the unpredictability of human nature and the inherent danger it brings with it.

checked

they just need a more standard protocol. those cops were fucking insane with all those orders. I don't quite understand why they didn't just say "hands above above your head and lay on the ground"

simple solution imo. pretty hard to make a quick move if your hands are always above your head, even while you lie on the ground. shooting someone for ignoring THAT command, I could see. But it's seriously like they were playing simon says.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAp-Eb4KMlQ

this video redpilled me on the function and difficulties of police. you'll cry tho

You have no clue what you cops are doing, your constant indignities against average ppl is slowly and inevitably chipping away at societal cohesion, that crazy vet is one of the first

You lose the respect and trust of average ppl and then it goes from there

Maybe there are some stupid right-wingers among them with zero empathy while only the emotion of "bwwaah i want to do what i want" controls their little brain that's not able to think over their own immediate needs.
Most of these people are BLM supporting, victim reasoning leftists.

I can't imagine how you would run a functional country when its own people are against those who keep law and order intact. Of course there are some bad cops but if you're feeling good about zhe murder of an innocent cop you're an imbecile and a tumor of society.

yeah when they've had enough of the retarded bullshit they tell themselves. You are genuinely not a smart person and you are not qualified to have any serious opinions. If this country was not a democracy that prided itself on allowing its citizens to vote, you would never come close to anything that could be considered a position of authority. The next time you get the bright idea to think about something, just don't.

Only good cop is a dead cop

Cops have earned their hate, they don’t like being told the truth though

>I’m just going to pretend that millions of ppl hate cops for no reason

Piss off, establishment faggot with this fake and gay sensitive rhetoric. Fucking tons of innocent and undeserving people and their families are abused including sexually abused, pummeled, and killed by cops. You say all theses victims are shit and deserve it. You care nothing for accountability, unless it's suppressing the general population. You just want cops to be all powerful. You faggots care only for yourselves and establishment, period. Off yourself.

hurr durrr I hope you never have a serious problem in your life cause karmas gunna get those cops to you at a snails pace you piece of shit.

OH NO THEY LAWFULLY LOCKED UP DARNELL AFTER HE REVENGED KILLED FOR HIS HOMEBOY. JUST LAST WEEK TYRONE GOT NABBED AND HE ONLY HAD TWO POUNDS OF CRACK COCAINE ON HIM. SO MUCH EARNED HATE

All of these also show very specific and clear signs of agitation/aggression before pulling weapons, not complying with orders and openly weeping to shooting.

no, you fuck off you mentally stunted cocksucker. I didn't say any of that, I didn't imply it. You conjured up something in your head that isn't there because you just flatly do not understand what you're talking about, what the general situation is, nothing. You're a fucking retard. Don't post.

Okay, but that has nothing to do with the wannabe Judge Dredd Squad, who already has a man splayed out on the ground and tells him to get back up and crawl toward him.

>be against jack boot police means your pro thug

I dont use this often but God damn this some boomer logic.

those nigger dispatchers are so retarded and slow in the first video
the whole lot of them deserve to be shot

The one reported with a gun who reached for his pocket?

Seeyou monumental faggot. That cop hesitates for a second and the guy DOES have his gun? Thats two dead cops and one dead innocent civilian.

If we didn't have diversity, cops wouldn't need to be so fearful that they shoot at the least provocation.

Still nothing out of you

Our society rewards and empowers the lowest scum, scum that would never amount to anything, elevated by and dependent upon the pyramid

Cops are just a bunch of high school bullies who made it to the big leagues in exchange for the middle class lifestyle that’s being erased for the serfs, it’s just the dumb shot bullies who’ll be allowed the privilege of reproducing

thanks for the fap material, OP

Can you imagine dealing with criminal niggers armed to the teeth with guns, knives, and explosives hiding in their waistbands for years on end? It develops a paranoid mentality that leads to the death of innocent people like Daniel Shaver. In non-multicultural countries, police don't behave like they're in the military. Shit like this only makes me hate niggers more, fuck niggers.

If you didnt have your retarded gun laws then maybe your cops wouldnt need to be a literal millitary.

Actually, no. Innocent until proven until. Being suspected of being a criminal does not make your life worth less than the cop's, especially when it was the cop who decided to suspect you in the first place

The one who immediately got on the ground, was openly weeping, and made no aggressive movements for 5 minutes straight? The guy who ultimately was proven not the be any type of threat after the fact? That guy?

>Still nothing out of you

I've pretty much told you exactly everything I need to say. You're a retard. Your opinions are shit and wrong. If you were smarter and had less of an emotional investment in something you clearly do not understand you might actually be a reasonable person. That is plainly it. There is absolutely nothing more to you or this situation than that.

>hurr durrr I hope you never have a serious problem in your life cause karmas gunna get those cops to you at a snails pace

The nominal response time is already longer than 15 minutes. If you think a cop will appear to save your life in a pinch you are retarded. Be a man. Protect yourself.

the biggest reason I'm glad this isn't a communist country is because if it were I'd be forced to rule over you retards instead of getting rich, relaxing, and watching weeb cartoons

Is school out for Christmas break already?

You’ve got to be a pig or you’re the wife of a pig or you’re related to a pig, and you talk about me being invested

Even if you aren’t, you have to be willfully blind towards the sufferings of ppl caused by pigs, I am right and you are wrong for always and forever

The reasons the cops were there was because a drunk retard was waving a gun around a hotel room. They respond to this drunk retard. Drunk retard REACHES FOR HIS HIP. When he shot he was not weeping on the ground. He was reaching for his hip.

Response time varies by province/state. Also rural or urban. There are a lot of factors, and when it matters I hope they all work against you.

More like this?

>yes Goyim, give up your guns

Officer in the first video bought camera glasses himself and wore them. Sounds like a good guy.

>Response time varies by province/state. Also rural or urban. There are a lot of factors, and when it matters I hope they all work against you

I'm not a cuckhold pansy like you. I dont need someone to save me. You are a woman or suffer low T.

Fuck off, faggot. And take all the piece of trash thug gangster nigger criminal cops (all the kinds all cops you pretend are fantastic upstanding people risking their little ol lives for society) with you. Then we'll have ample room for better people.

guess afain dickwad. Actually I'll just tell you. I'm a regular person that isn't a god damn retard, like you.

No youre just a fedora wearing brainlet who probably thinks his wall of katanas will save him.

You’re pretty good at name calling, I’ll give you that

>No youre just a fedora wearing brainlet who probably thinks his wall of katanas will save him.

If you think a cop will show up in the seconds a crime is perpetrated on you you are more delusional.

I'm 6'3" 200lbs of pure muscle. I don't need a saviour.

i honestly dont care if police kill niggers or spics people
police >nogs

I could see that guy from half a block away: just by how he's walking, and know he's a hitter.

Must be your high iq

6'3 and 200lbs isn't gonna stop Jamal's knife or bullet from entering your fucking chest

>pigs harass people and hurt innocents for years for Jew lawmakers
>get called out by all sorts, to no avail, they laugh about it even today
>1/10 times they get shot back
>suddenly it is all really sad to the cop lovers
So sad.

oh gee there's some more assumptions mister assblaster. By the way, one of the actual reasons we have a problem with shit cops is because there's a colossal shortage in the US because their pay, hours, and working conditions are shit. It's not a question of having the room, it's a question of having talent skip out because it's not worth it. If you knew ANYTHING about what you were talking about besides maybe a couple clickbait articles from shit tier journalists and facebook posts you would have known that already.

Thanks, it comes from the confidence in knowing that I'm genuinely not fucking retarded like 90% of the people posting in these threads. I bet a good portion of you are fucking crossposters from shitheaps like s4s and b. Hot damn.

>acid
You think these little girls would have stopped this if they had a gun? Get real. If someone decided to troll acid at your face, your face would be melted before you even know what's up. If someone decided to knife you, chances are that person wouldn't say it before you've already had the knife in your back. I understand America's gun culture and why you feel the need to own guns, but honestly I would rather have strict laws on it so I have a gun mylelf while no others have one.

>OH NO THEY LAWFULLY LOCKED UP DARNELL AFTER HE REVENGED KILLED FOR HIS HOMEBOY. JUST LAST WEEK TYRONE GOT NABBED AND HE ONLY HAD TWO POUNDS OF CRACK COCAINE ON HIM. SO MUCH EARNED HATE

Check out this establishment faggot. "Cops dindu nuffin!!" Endless footage of putrid, criminal, and niggerlevel police actions are over the internet especially YouTube. Fuck off bitch.

>be a bootlicker
>come on Sup Forums
>get shot

Ban assault dicks in the UK

>The reasons the cops were there was because a drunk retard was waving a gun around a hotel room.
And that's not even remotely a crime.
>They respond to this drunk retard. Drunk retard receives numerous, conflicting orders that no police officer of any professional worth would give.
FTFY

>When he shot he was not weeping on the ground. He was reaching for his hip.
He was very much openly weeping right up to the moment that five 5.56 rounds entered his neck, back, and chest. And yeah, he reached up to his hip seemingly absentmindedly to pull up his pants. Otherwise, he didn't present as any type of threat. Given that there's been ZERO cop shootings in which the individual doesn't otherwise present as a threat, outside of ambushes and shooting IMMEDIATELY upon when the cops arrive, the dumbfuck should have known better than to execute the blubbering man on all fours crawling pitifully towards him. But Philip "You're Fucked" Blairsford wanted to be a badass operator, despite lacking most skills to even be a mediocre police officer.
>in4b BLM or hate cops
A lot of my family are cops, I was in the Marine Corps, and will be working in federal law enforcement in about a year. I have a pretty heavy pro-cop bias, have been trained on threat assessment, and understand muscle memory and just how quick these kind of situations can happen. That doesn't mean I'm going to excuse shitty cops doing shitty things.

>6'3 and 200lbs isn't gonna stop Jamal's knife or bullet from entering your fucking chest

Yea. I'm sure in the seconds you get mugged. The mugger is going to let you take out your phone to call the cops and wait around 20 minutes to to be arrested.

Be realistic. The myth of the cops a magic genie that show up in times of trouble and save everyone is idiotic. If you haven't taken precautions to protect yourself you are retarded. It a feminie thing to rely on a man to protect you too. Re-evaluate yourself.

>I'm just gonna pretend mass hysteria has never been studied.

nothing personnel kid