Sargon getting wrecked by woes right now. exposing himself as massive anti-white SJW sympathizer

sargon getting wrecked by woes right now. exposing himself as massive anti-white SJW sympathizer
>youtube.com/watch?v=HfU1zOoAh-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow its Millennial Woes defending coal burning roasties once again.

literally wut?
when did the alt-right become a boys only he-man woman haters club?
oh yeah, that's right, this is the new shill tactic and shareblue / american bridge is sending its footsoldiers in in droves to push this meme

MW has been getting cornered.

Is sargon actually retarded?

yeah its really weird to see

sargon has literally just been saying "THATS NOT TRUE! THATS NOT TRUE!" to everything he doesn't like. i'm sorry if i don't consider that "getting cornered" lol. lefties are really weak minded

true true

and dumb horse shore bull shit

horseshoe

sargon is like unironically trying to argue that SJW's don't hate whites omfg wtf? my how times have changed. Sargon used to be like an anti-SJW extremist a few years ago. now he defends them

yes

lol @ sargon in this convo "SJW's don't hate whites!" lol like wtf? you can't even be serious how hard can you gaslight reality

when did you tune in?

Sargon exposing MW for the idiot that he is.
White nationalists and SJWs are two sides of the same coin.
You're all pawns to the Chinese Communist Party in the end.

dude sargon just literally said that a guy who said "we need to abolish the white race" doesn't want to abolish the white race and wasn't actually talking about abolishing hte white race when he said that because "muh social construsts" lmfao. im sorry but there's no way anyone reasonable could ever listen to this horseshit and not think sargon has totally checked out and is acting like a total moon

It's pathetic if MW loses the JQ argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Sargon got called out as SJW
BTFO
MW victim of some mild cucking

Oh my fucking god. All it took was one shitty podcast to ruin all my respect for Sargon...

MW is a beta male baby looking for a collectivist net.He's more nihilistic than boomerfags. I don't understand how you guys can listen to him and not realize you are the culmination of teaching people being a victim is a desired trait.

Great convo
MW is my like a comfy priest

are you genuine or are you trolling

Sargon made this stream really boring to watch and utterly pointless, but he did avoid getting completely BTFO and this was one of the few ways of doing that.

you don't say.

saragon trying to lure mw to become sjw so he can push his horseshoe narrative lul

agreed

Sargon's format is the most pathetic format of content there is (he's not the only person to use it, but whoever regularly uses is a beta idiot)

- some people go out and give their opinion on some matters (no matter how idiotic their opion is, that's beside the point)
- Sargon plays them back, "replies to them" line by line, literally telling them "you" as if they're having a debate

Except he's not having a debate with them, they can't respond back to him because they're a recording. - Essentially turns their video into a debate in which it's literally impossibe for him to lose.
And that seems to be most of his content, it's lazy and frankly pathetic.

Sargon is a white nationalist in denial. He basically agrees with all of our premises but won't accept our solutions

Quadroons have no loyalties.

I can't believe the Kraut Question wasn't brought up once in an hour and a half. That's half the reason I listened.

Tbh I think people are starting to get bored of kraut bashing content. There are no new arguments, kraut keeps repeating himself.

it already been 4 vids. Althype and JF point all the problems with those vids.

This. I'm growing to hate that kind of format. It's so lazy. It's just rhetoric.

The whole "shout at the news" YT vid is also pretty played out.

Basically these guys are all emulating Jon Stewart on the Daily Show
>Show a headline
>Make a quip
>Laugh or loudly curse
>Move on quickly to the next bit of "news"

The reply videos are stupid for the reasons you point out.

Woes is weak on the JQ

His heart isn't in it, he draws asides and repeats memes

He knows it's BS as a primary driver

t.mw

Youtube pundits in general, I'm growing to hate them more than the cable TV pundits of old. but yea that 'my response to x' type shit is probably the worst

Oh. I was thinking it might be some kind of English phrase I had never heard before and then I started to wonder what part of England was the "Horse Shore".

I like how woes doesnt do this and mostly just chats about it.

hahahahahaha

Too much focus on the JQ risks presenting yourself as a victim.

Fuck Woes, he uninvited Fuentes.

Fuentes is a faggot.

Fuck millenial woes that fat fucking collectivist

>1 woman who doesn't identify as alt-right dated a half black guy as a sophomore
>they're all coal burning whores and if you defend any one you're a beta or a shill!

Fuck off nazbolfag

NO stop Oh vey, why don't you goyim give out about women and divide yourselves and instead of actually destroying anti white liberals

Did he really?

Uninvited? God that would make Fuentes so salty knowing the size of his ego. He’s going to be making streams about him for a few days haha

Back to leftypol shill

Is that artie lange pepe?

Well that's disappointing, I like Woes a lot but he's on the wrong side of the tradthot question

>You stink of fear you cuck. Save the white race or don't, but your judgements about me spring from your own inferiority.
Sargoy triggered as fuck in the comments.

Yes good kosher brothers we must distract the goyim and divide them

Fuck Fuentes, he is a retarded christfat pretending to be a traditionalist, he is ugly baby-faced faggot too..

crossboarding with /r9k/ was a mistake

Kermit cuck?

My fucking sides

>Fuentes
Cry moar faggot, he's based as fuck and mentions the jews, nigger. That's more than MW.

"Just be an individual and let the other collectives steamroll you. Dont form white group oriented bulwarks so that you totally don't stand a chance."

Sargon is a bitch. Always has been. Prime example of why race mixing is bad. Hes like 90% white, but still acts and identifies as a nog.

Irish aren't white and I'm sick of people saying they are because of some stupid collectivist nonsense

Woes is much more of a faggot... literally...

Yeah. Fuentes was too edgy when it came to the tradthot question.

I understand defending tradthots in the movement, but uninviting someone just because you disagree with them is silly.

Sargon shitskin muslim = OP
Trump eternally cuckt you with Jerusalem

Mentioning Jews is as unoriginal as it gets, there nothing special about that, it has been debated to hell and established, Mill woes mentioned Jews on this stream number of times already. fuck of LARiPing cuckservative faggots.

you'd take a coal burner as a wife?.... one was scorched but not blackened

Sargon needs to be taught the metaphor of the fasces

Oh go get fisted by your gay lover, peganfag. Anyone who mentions jews should be promoted. Don't hate just because morals triggers you.

Can we go back to liking Ron Paul and other actualy accomplished paleocons/libertarians. Instead of Drama queen ecelebs who have done nothing with their life. This is like watching women catfight in highschool. Fucking shoot me if I have to sit and listen to it.

Pretty much sums it up
Sarcuck is desperate to distance himself from what might be perceived as white nationalism so his whole position is one of agreeing on many points but then trying to finding a way to avoid the logical conclusion.
Perhaps he serves a more useful function right where he is rather than with both feet in the right, this allows his circle of influence to draw more normies in to the debate

Sargon is a muslim. His people haven’t contributed to humanity ever. Waste of dna.

>paleocons/libertarians
No.

>not realizing Woes holds yearly community Christmas streams

No, we're the real master race, the Celtic race

Yes, pls. Youtube-shit is pretty low-tier in the bigger picture.

she's the one who divided...while he allegedly inserted.

Oh, I don't like that. That sounds a bit illiberal.

T. Autistic neckbeard.

Who are you kidding? The Alt-Right was always an army of unfuckable hate nerds. Not getting pussy is one of the things those narcissist little faggots need to blame on non-whites. I'd say it's one of the driving forces of the movement.

I hate Funetes because he is an annoying fuckface, not because of morals.he is equal to gavin mcccuckness in views.

LOL. This is the Alt-Right Eats Its Own thread?

What a circlejerk of fucking losers.

Fair enough. I can admit he has a constant shit-eating grin lol

Liberalism is moral syphilis. And I’m stepping over it.

No I wouldn’t I never defended Southern. I defended women who are attacked using her wrongdoing as justification.

I don't like the sound of that! You sound a bit like a FASCIST to me!

why do people watch youtube

You don't even control your entire Island and the parts you do control are subservient to the EU.

ironic coming from a whiteknight cucklord

Exactly this.
>Bad goyim, don't focus on us! Attack the women or your side, THEY'RE your real enemies!!
As soon as someone is trying to shift focus from the jews, you need to tell them gtfo. They're trying to trick you.

The tradthot issues is one-to-one parallel with gamer-gate. I'm gonna start calling it Alt-gate

Even though you don't get pussy either, your girl gets 10 inches of BBC up her puss puss. That's why liberals are whiners.

So when do we INFILTRATE the SJW's? (  ̄▽ ̄)

>best alt-right figure is an Englishman who died in 2012

Why are we so good lads?

There’s nothing wrong with Fascism. Nothing wrong with Fascism at all!

It's already been branded thotgate

Not a nice way to speak about your dad.