It's finally happening

It's finally happening

Anime is becoming real

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)#Humans
youtube.com/watch?v=3T4TozPnUR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump and republicans will outlaw it because it's scary science and looks like babies.

No, this just means the furfags are one step closer to victory.

What is this edit? It's a human pig hybrid.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

And these things aren't allowed to progress past a few weeks. I would like to see what one would look like born. Or maybe not that could be bad.

a, that's a pig-human chimera, not a cat-human hybrid and the tweet is badly shooped
b, if we're ever going to have cat-human hybrids they're probably going to be disgusting 60%/furry shit and not anime style catgirls

We've had rabbits with human blood types for over a decade now, and pigs that have human organs. Nothing new.

Next mix it with a bear.

MAN BEAR PIG

Chimera humans have existed for a long while you know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)#Humans

With all the money we're spending on wars and the military, we could have created cat girls for domestic ownership already.

Just adding a cat tail onto your kid before she's born seems like it would be significantly easier than making polt or something.

But I was told by some very convincing Anonymous that Trump was going to make anime real.

>Human-cat hybrid
I strongly feel that this is an insult to life itself

Squealer did nothing wrong

>instead of fighting war we could have created a slave race of human chimeras

Yes, exactly.

Bad news, user
youtube.com/watch?v=3T4TozPnUR4

If this is indication of what a functional human/dog hybrid might look like I don't think we want to see a fully functional human/cat.

>200 years into the future
>Cat Lives Matter protests
Make it happen.

>A woman was found to have blood containing two different blood types. Apparently this resulted from her twin brother's cells living in her body.
Absolutely revolting. Why did the Lord create such a thing.

I, for one, welcome our Catgirl overlords.

Possibilities exist if that's what you're into

Say you want to sew an authentic cat tail onto a living person, frankenstein style. It won't take because the body would reject it. What you can do instead, isn't grow catgirls from scratch but grow cats with human compatible parts and transplant them onto functioning humans afterwards.
This is what's happening, more or less, but with organs instead of cat ears and such. The media blew it out of proportion

God will punish us for this abomination.

Go away Al Gore.

Why the fuck are they cooking this shit up in their gene editing machines and not working on curing aging

Yooo, fried eggs ain't supposed to look like that man, that colour ain't right.

And what reason exactly is there to believe that is indication? Who would actually let something like that live and get out to the public, by the time we hear about it it'll be cute or at least not horrifying.

>Goldberg

People are working on curing aging but even if they do find a way you can be sure it's not going to be publicized.

>666
Sup Forums was right.

Can I order them in bulk?

>scientists create orcs before catgirls
Keep your elves locked up safe

Don't kill my dreams

>elves

They've already done it to some extent. Or do you really think "heart transplants" are what's keeping Soros alive through the ages?

I'm not exactly sure how it will turn out, but I'm already getting hard at how it will look.

your only hope is to be research it yourself

>girl in 2d
idealised version, designed to look as cute as possible with total control
>girl in 3d
total genetic lottery + personal health habits + fashion sense

>catgirl in 2d
idealised version, designed to look as cute as possible with total control
>catgirl in 3d
???

its not going to work out the way you want it to

CAT GIRL NUKU NUKU WHEN

give us some time. SCIENCE doesn't happen over night.

Nice projecting there

incorrect use of projection

>Cats in 3d
The physical manifestation of cuteness.
>Catgirls in 2d
The pinnacle of cuteness in two-dimensions

>Catgirls
???

Put the entire science budget into research for Catgirls.

You were born way too early for that sort of dream, and there's no chance you're important enough you'd be able to get a hold of and/or afford it.

Lots of people absorb twins in the womb. You may have done it. Occasionally it results in crazy shit. Like when a woman's egg decides it wants out and starts to develop its own person.

SOON

If we figure it out how you can probably crispr a cat tail or something resembling it into the human genome. I don't know about ears though.

>People are working on curing aging but even if they do find a way you can be sure it's not going to be publicized.

Why wouldn't you publicize something you could make billions off of

They are. I saw an article that said that experiments with simply transplanting younger blood into rats fixed a lot of shit. We could be living in Bloodborne in a few years.

But are catgirls furry?

Fake eggs look red when you look at them against a light. Fake eggs are some shit.

What the fuck, how could that possibly work? There's no way some medieval king didn't try that shit at some point.

my bio teacher told me that
technically it can already be cured its just the the side effect is our good friend cancer

Why would you want real life catgirls?

Cats are fucking assholes. And a catgirl would likely have all sorts of sanitation issues on top of the weirdness of actual interactions.

Also, y'know, any real catgirl would likely get WAY more romance options than that you'd find typically on Sup Forums.

It's just not worth it when you get down to things.

there's a big list of people/organizations/etc who don't want any sense of immortality existing. You will probably be assassinated quick enough.

its more like we already know what to do to stop aging but we don't know how to do so without horrible things happening

I'm sure we'll be seeing some modified humans popping up sooner or later. The technology is there and people are already experimenting with it but as far as we know they haven't allowed them to progress past a few weeks. It would be really easy to just have one or a dozen cooking and ready to be born soon.

As long as you can fuck them.

As soon as he hears about this you bet he'll be trying to stop it.

I rather we make elves first

>You may have done it.
No.

Elizabeth Bathory had the idea but she was just bathing in it. They didn't have blood transfusion back then.

>there are scientists living the dream doing research on catgirls
>meanwhile I'm forced to breed reptiles and birds trying to make a modern dinosaur
I chose the wrong study

Imagine how far we could have advanced without the religion nuts holding us back

All it takes is a 3d printed stem cell shell in the shape of cat ears/tail to be attached to a human body. the major roadblock is maintaining circulation.

No we don't. We're getting pretty close but we still don't know all that goes into aging. Plus we're almost figured out how to get rid of some cancers.

That sounds awesome. Your catgirl is going to need a friend.

You don't need to touch the human genome, that's the beauty of this method. There are two sets of cells, with two distinct genomes. The cat ears and tail would not contain human tissue, outside of what's needed for the immune system to not kill them, while the rest human body would not contain catgirl tissue at all.
This way there's no chance for freak genetic mutations and you wouldn't need to compromise the human ears (you can have both, human and cat ears). The brain would be 100% human, so they won't grow up to be assholes

SQUEALER DID NOTHING WRONG

I WANT TO FUCK THAT CAT

Sorry, user. Odds are you had a twin brother once but you absorbed him into your dick. He's your dick now.

>The brain would be 100% human, so they won't grow up to [always] be assholes [, just sometimes].

Want.

Just go the easy route and find an eagle or something and then look through the genome for stuff to bring back. After a few tries you'll bring back a raptor. You'll have little luck with a lizard.

Nothing to see here. Wake me up when they make a human-wolf hybrid girl, ok?

That's a lot more complicated than you think or else we'd have easy printed organs.

So when I fap to traps, it's not because I'm gay, but because the twin brother that my dick absorbed is gay?

hence roadblock.

Revive an Argentavis you fuck, I want to fly to work on top of one of these.

Bonus points for Megatherium pets.

>scientists already creating chimera embryos

Its only a matter of time before humans won't just originate from apes anymore.

Call me when they make a man-bear-pig.

>The brain would be 100% human, so they won't grow up to be assholes
Except you took a baby and stuck some nonhuman parts onto it and forced it to be a slave with no hope for escape or a good life because it's a freak.

Didn't you learn anything from Jurassic Park?

You're still gay because you're beating off your twin brother.

Stop impersonating me you cunt.

No. I'm under God's protection.

>itt people think this means anything

All they did was graft some stem cells. Calling that a "hybrid" is like calling a blood transfusion making somebody a hybrid.

>Make dinosaurs real again
>Meanwhile animal girls are made
>Progress and make dinosaur girls

Everyone has a part to play user

>blessing disgusting 3dpd with the miracle that is cat ears
>freak

I'm literally going to have my own part-animal part-cute girl army.

He sounds super cereal though

>All they did was graft some stem cells
You do know what that means right?

Why? There's way too many of us already. In fact none of us in this cancerous site should even be allowed to live.