Watch the shaver video because a bunch of people got butthurt and said it was a poor guy getting executed for no reason

>watch the shaver video because a bunch of people got butthurt and said it was a poor guy getting executed for no reason
>guy acts like a retard and doesn't follow instructions but the cops only shoot him when it looks like he's reaching for a gun
>there was even another person with him who wasn't retarded and thus didn't get shot
Is this all some elaborate shill to make people like cops? Pay a bunch of people to chimpout every time a cop acts completely reasonable so the cops look better by comparison?

unironically kill yourself

Yes but they could have apprehended him at any point before that. They had him lying down, hands on head feet crossed, then kneeling up with his hands in the air. The cop kept escalating things like he wanted him to fuck up. Malicious or not the cop sucks at his job, killed an innocent guy, and shouldnt be a cop anymore. I wouldnt trust a department that kept him on

(((BLUE TERROR)))

If you rewatch the video you'll notice that the guys hand is back in view, and empty as your skull, when he gets ventilated by officer manlet. I support police up to a point, they have a legitimate use in stopping niggers from burning the whole damn country down, but this was cut and dry a bad fucking shoot. The officers had every chance to handcuff both the suspects, not even criminals, suspects, but instead chose to play "look at the size of my tier 1 dick" and made a sobbing drunk imbecile play Simon Says: Extreme Rules then put him in the ground.

no. you're wrong at every point.
there had been 4 or more people in the room with at least 2 weapons.
cops arrived and two people left the room, which means at least 2 more people that could be in the hotel room with 1 or 2 (or more) weapons.
trying to arrest someone in the line of fire of their room would be unnecessarily reckless.
the cop did NOT escalate anything. the guy acting stupid and also not complying escalated the situation.

i wouldnt trust a department that cares more about their image during high profile cases than they care about soing what's right.
it was a good shoot.
and the department fired him anyway.
they didnt even wait for the trial to take place.
we're not talking about desk duty, leave without pay, or a suspension.
fired.
what will that do to morale?
do you want people that could work elsewhere working for you? people that are high performers who could acheive a lot but are content with helping their community?
or do you want to discourage employees, so that only those without opyuons stick around?

if they dont presume their officers are innocent until proven guilty, why would they treat any other citizen innocent until proven guilty?
even worse, since they know it was a good shoot, if they're willing to throw their own under the bus to appear politically correct and protect their "image," what are they willing to do to someone else to keep up their image and keep the PC crowd happy?

>reddit spacing
>the officer playing drill instructor and giving conflicting demands totally didn't escalate the situation
>shooting a drunk man on the ground who was cooperating to the best of his ability is a good shoot
You're either a pig or a bootlicker if you can't see that this was a murky shoot at best

no, this is just wrong.
they had to arrest him down the hall to be out of the line of fire of the room where more people with guns were reported to be.
with the people pointing guns out the window, they would have noticed the cops passing as they arrived at the hotel lobby.
at the moment the suspect jerks his hand back in a classic draw motion, the officer made the decision to fire, which is totally reasonable based on the information available to him at that moment.
they are trained not to wait until they see the gun pointed at them because by then, it's too late.
the goal is to not get shot.
returning fire after being shot, or habing some cops live and others die, are not acceptable goals from a policy perspective.

Based officer.

I will give you they would have been in the "line of fire" if it weren't for the fact that the door was closed when they arrived. On top of that, the officer continuously threatened the gentlemans life, and instead of just having the poor fucker walk or shimmy on his knees to him, he delivered his best Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann impression until he shot him. That's behavior I would expect of a Marine in some bumfuck Middle East country, not a police officer in goddamn Arizona. The threat to the officers was minimal, but their training is to shoot first and ask questions later, which is frankly unacceptable.

It's retard shills. Always the same ones in every thread, like that burger that spams "ZOGBOT" over and over

appropriate spacing is not "reddit" spacing.
i was doing appropriate spacing on here years ago. probably before you even cane over from that hellhole. i space when important, blocks of text suck, and are actually more reddit-like from the few timea i've been there.

like now, for instance. i'm moving on in my argument, so a little white space is nice. not a cop, never have been, and not a bootlicker either. i bet you'd be happy with this ahoot if the suspect was black. that's a foolish way to think, blacks have different genes and are more likely to be violent, but (((white))) people shoot cops too. that being said, this was a clean shoot, through and through.

no one is god, not even cops. they cant see the future. you can make the right decision, and get a bad outcome. doesnt mean it was a bad decision.

are you stupid?
bullets go through doors.
even if the door was shut when they arrived, theres no guarantee it will stay that way.
and like i said, you can shoot through a door. i'm tempted to say the door being closed is more dangerous: you cant see whats going on, have no warning while aomeone is drawing and aiming the first shot, and would be ineffective at returning fire.

>you can make the right decision, and get a bad outcome. doesn't mean it was a bad decision.
That's absolutely what that means, I can't even comprehend how you came to a conclusion like that. If the outcome of your decision is bad, regardless of intentions, it's a bad decision. On your other point, even if it was a black suspect I would think this is a bad shoot, because it was. If the suspect is listening to the officer and following instructions, he shouldn't get fucking shot, plain and simple. If the officer has a chance to deescalate the situation, they need to take that chance, because they're keepers of the peace, not hit squads.

>1 post by this ID

Shitty b8

before anyone else replies, i think i said everything to say. read my other replies if you have any questions.

Im gonna be completely honest with you. If i could somehow kill you without any penalty for my action i would spend 2-3 hours torturing you before blowing your brains out.
And im not even a sadist
High level shitposting, well done, im truly triggered

good point.
it was a good theory though.
out.

>would be ineffective at returning fire
But you can shoot through doors, as you stated. Also the only weapon they found, as far as I know, was a fucking air rifle. If they found something that's an actual threat to a group of cops with AR's, alright I'll admit I was wrong, but so far this appears to have been cops playing soldiers and killing a goddamn civilian for nothing

Hello retard. Say can you and your fellow boot lickers explain to me if the cop did nothing wrong, how come the judge didn't allow the tape in the case and his partner lied on stand?

I've seen it. It's an execution.

You cowardly keyboard warriors wouldn't stand a day in the shoes of a real police officer. Were HEROES, and we deserve the respect and admiration of everyone. We may not agree with the law, but we'll still enforce it no matter what, even if we have to do something unfortunate. If you just let us do our jobs and accept what we tell you, you have nothing to fear. Why is that so difficult? To just let us do our jobs, and enforce the law? What do you have to hide? I've never been afraid of a police officer, I've had no reason to be. You people need to learn the meaning of the word respect, or else someone like me may be coming to give you a nice greeting at your home sometime soon. Not one of you would have the courage to say such things to my face, because if you did, well, you're fucked.

The officer did what was right.

If the cop did something wrong, he'll be in jail.

Kys queer

Bull fucking shit, cops have a home field advantage in court because they interact with all the people who make the justice system run, you can almost assuredly bet that if a cop goes on trial the worst they're gonna get is fired

>You cowardly keyboard warriors wouldn't stand a day in the shoes of a real police officer

It seems pretty easy to me. You go around and tell everyone to suck your dick and if they don't you kill them and get away with it. What is so difficult?

>Flag
>Bootlicker cuck

What is it about contemporary Amerimutts and the eternal desire to have the gov cock deep up you ass even when outwardly larping as le Patriot?

Real American patriots 100 years afo would call up their militia buddies and shoot up your local Goverment Lapdog Department

Today's Jewmerican Conservasharts unironically think that bootlicking is a unalienable part of patriotism.

This is the end result of racial pollution:
Le 100% face:
>Aifht boys let's shoot up these fucking dogs spitting on our freedoms and killing white men
Le 56% face
>HURRR DURRR SHOULCE XOMPLIED WITH INSTRUCTIONS DURRRR the executive arm of the goverment SHOULD kill you anytime it wishes DURRR GO POLICE

>Cops going to prison
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>>there was even another person with him who wasn't retarded and thus didn't get shot
pussy pass

Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTRFAG+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son fucking her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

Read my post again.
Judge didn't allow the tape, and partner lied. It basically became he said case, with the victim can't say anything because he was dead.
If he was innocent, then the judge would have let the tape in for the jury to view like most cop shoot cases.

Any retard could see that blubbering kid didn't have a gun. That cop was itching to kill someone from the very beginning and deserves to be hanged.

>You cowardly keyboard warriors wouldn't stand a day in the shoes of a real police officer.
Why not? It's not hard, don't need a high level education or a good physique. And all I have to do is shoot first and ask questions later.

I could be killed at any point, by ANYONE. It's easy for you to judge officers after the fact, but that officer who shot that clown was probably terrified. How would you react, to the possibility of being killed at any second? God only knows what that man could've been reaching for, what he could've had, especially in today's world. A cop is lucky to make it one day not being shot, and you want them to be perfect 100% of the time. This officer probably had hundreds of successful arrests where nothing happened, and you all gang up on him for one tiny mistake. I'd say I'd like to see you do better, but you'd have to do something for someone else, and put on a uniform to protect your fellow man, and I don't think you have the character to. If you did, you'd already be in blue.

>Get caught adapting board games into how you arrest people
>Get sued by Mattel for making people play Uno at gun point
Might not work out desu

>a human life is a tiny mistake
Your bait is strong, as is your meme flag, but I have a trump card just for you:
>cops are civilians

>beg and plead that you don't want to get shot. that you're scared and you just want to do whatever you have to do
>police officer threatens to kill you if you so much as make one misstep several officers with guns trained on you
>make a single misstep
>get filled with lead by some shrimpy manlet on a powertrip

>executing unarmed crying drunk moron
>goodshoot

OOOOHHH SAAAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEE

Cops aren't civilians, were the men and women who toe the line every day to protect our fellow man. You never answered my question, and it's because you have no answer. It's so easy for you to judge, but putting on the uniform is too much to ask. Always on the bleachers, never in the game. I'd say to be ashamed, but like most civilians you don't care about who protects you, just that you don't have to endanger yourself.

The shooting was justified if you ignore the fact they had already unnecessarily escalated the situation.

>trying to arrest someone in the line of fire of their room would be unnecessarily reckless.
You clear the room. You have people watch the guy on the floor while people clear the fucking room. It's cowardice.

Lol yea those boys in blue sure are brave. Must have been terrifying seeing that drunk coming towards them.

>Always on the bleachers, never in the game.

t. highschool guidance counselor

Good thread reading Amerimutts comments. None Amerimutts have no idea what it's like. As you were.

Uhuh. Stupid slave getting all scared. He had it coming.

don't pretend like you're the voice of reason and sensible arbiter here shitheel. You knew exactly the kind of conclusion you'd reach before watching the video.

>reddit spacing

Go fuck yourself.
I don't care if he is a bootlicker.
His shit was legible.

I protect myself, that's why I concealed carry. You see, where I grew up, we had cops who, like you said, were never in the game. It is the duty of every American to protect themselves, it's the polices job to maintain law and order, not to envision themselves as Judge Dredd and pretend that because they voluntarily chose their job that they're somehow worthy of having their cocks sucked en masse

>anything less than double spaced is illegible
t. high school English teacher

>I could be killed at any point, by ANYONE
This can be said about literally anybody (cop or not)
This dude got himself shot, whether he deserved it or not, it was avoidable... but holy fuck are American cops garbage.

When it changed from “peacekeepers” to “crime stoppers” is when you lost the tiny shred of trust you had. Always been corrupt and abusive of power though.

And to you personally, kill yourself and your oink oink tax-payer funded family. Really really

Tip top bait, I'll give you that.

Reminder that if the guy did have a gun and ignored police instructions, he would have most likely lived.

Oops, raped and killed your daughter.
Oh well
>tiny mistake

You work for the salary and pension. You don’t protect anyone but yourself, which is why you feel free to shoot anyone you want because you think your life is more important than theirs. Since you don’t consider yourself a civilian that proves that you consider yourself an occupying force and not a public servant.

fuck off dipshit, if you're talking tough on here chances are you're the kind of beta who would have an anxiety attack and fuck up weeeeell before he ever does, you would most likely start shaking like a canadian and not be able to process the first order if a cop pointed an AR at you and started screaming

>less than 1 in 100,000 killed intentionally per year
>lucky to make it one day without being shot
>holy shit, Frank
>you only had a 99.9999973% chance
>or survival today
>you got real lucky

>shaking like a canadian
You know what, you bongs are alright, don't go to Lexington tomorrow

>brailsford described the encounter as "terrifying"

Honestly, reading his fucking testimony is more eye opening than the video itself. This is a fucking trained SWAT officer, who was terrified by a drunk dude in basketball shorts on his hands and knees, crying and begging him for his life. If he's getting the jitters in situations like this, how the fuck will he cope in serious life or death situations, with multiple assailants, who actually do have guns?

because the dumbasses went in there expecting a huge shooting because some dumb bitch saw a guy with a gun in a window

>Is this all some elaborate shill to make people like cops?
yes

First Off.
There was NO crime reported, no fear, no screams, no shots.
The window didnt open so he NEVER pointed a rifle from a window.
Open carry and bare arms is legal.
A good cop would have called his room from the front desk and talked to him to get the skinny on the situation.
Ring ringring.
Hello.
Hey man you okay? Heard you have a rifle?
Yeah I have a pellet gun, I shoot birds for a living. Alls good.
Okay man, have a good night.
Click.

>i'm not a sadist but i would torture you to death because i don't think innocents should be killed
epic

>Turn around face away from me
>Put your hands in the air
>with your right hand grab your shirt collar and pull your shirt up above your waistline
>Spin in a circle until I instruct you to stop
>Release your shirt, continue to raise your hands and face away from me
>When I tell you to walk back slowly towards the sound of my voice until commanded to stop
>STOP
>Go to your knees
>place your hands behind your head, interlace your fingers
>Cross your ankles
>Do not move
>cuffing officer moves up with cover officer directly behind providing cover over cuffing officer's shoulder
Suspect is now cuffed and can be safely searched

EVERY. FUCKING. OFFICER. LEARNS. THIS. It is literally taught at every single academy in the country. None of this right hand blue left foot green shit. None of this crawl towards me on the ground while facing me shit. It is just that simple any rookie fresh out of the academy ANY academy knows how to do this. Never mind a sergeant who likely has at least 5-10 years on the job. This freestyle takedown bullshit that the sergeant drummed up was an absolute embarrassment to all law enforcement officers everywhere. The fact that he was allowed to retire without any penalty honestly appalls me even more than the stupid fuck who shot Shaver. The shot itself was technically "clean" but virtually all of the circumstances surrounding it, the "totality of circumstances" as they like to refer to it as was a complete cluster fuck, and entirely. the fault of the officers on scene, Specifically the officer in command, Sergeant Langley. I'd expect far better from a fresh out of the academy first day on the job rookie, Both Langley and Brailsford were an absolute disgrace to the uniform. The department may still be a complete shit show, but it doubtless better in their absence.

Most cops nowadays are just POST certified not trained in any academy.
Who knows what this kid was taught and by whom.

>see a gun in an open carry state
>"get the AR's boys, somebodies gonna die tonight"

So all it takes in the USA to have somebody be viewed by as a fucking terrorist without question by the law, is to make a phony report claiming they've got a gun? Does that not terrify you?

You work for a salary and a pension, I work because people are stupid and need to be controlled. If this clown hadn't started anything at that hotel by waving his big bad pellet gun around like it was cool, he wouldn't have been shot, plain and simple. The officer has no idea what he's walking into, sometimes, in fact a lot of the time, it really is shoot first and ask questions later. You'd know that if you've ever done anything for your fellow man. I've never had the police called in me for such a thing, 99.999% of people don't. Don't cause problems, we don't come to your door.

>the goal is to not get shot

The goal is to protect the public you utter faggot. They are not the military. They are not there to treat their countrymen like enemy combatants. They're supposed to be heroes because they put their life on the line to give civilians the benefit of the doubt at all costs. They're not there to defend themselves or their fellows cops; they're there to defend you at their expense.
If they weren't held to this basic standard of law enforcement, than what the fuck are they? Discount military? Mall ninjas?

t. military fag

Whether it is a program attached to a community college or a traditional police academy, there isn't a program that offers POST certification that doesn't cover felony arrests that I'm aware of. If there is, the program needs to be audited by POST council, and if they're failing to teach something that basic, then the program accreditation needs to be revoked. I'd expect virtually any officer from POST certification program, even someone just working at a campus police department for a college to know how to perform a felony arrest.

I stay in hotels sometimes....the SWAT team has never responded to my room

I also...do not point air guns that look like
rifles from windows....like a sniper

He was a fucking idiot, who could not follow
basic commands.

But all pretense of that falters when they run forward like retards after they spread the fat fucks blood over there fucking dicks

thank u for your service

this is bait stop replying

>The goal is to protect the public you utter faggot
yeah they can't do they if they get shot dead by a criminal

thank you for your cervix

that wasn't even reddit spacing you newtard

yeah a dude that has his face on the floor is going to reach into his pants and shoot a cop from 30 degrees above his head

totally

>5 semi automatic, milspec rifles pointed at seemingly unarmed, submissive target on hands and knees
>cannot waste a split second to positively ID a weapon in suspect's hand after he brings his hand from behind him or else you and your entire team might die

Yeah sounds totally reasonable

funny enough that is clearly a black skull

totally my man. I routinely sore 5/5 dead cops on the "90 degrees above line of sight" shooting competitions

>hehe bet this'll make 'em think cops are niggers
go back to /leftypol/

yeah you can't waste a split second for a guy who was told not to reach behind him and did it twice anyway
the cops would rather have a shooting than a gun battle where more people can get hurt. can't understand this?

>I also...do not point air guns that look like
>rifles from windows....like a sniper
He didn't open the window you mouthbreather. Before you say that he shouldn't have had something that looks like a gun near the window in the first place, he's in Arizona. What he did was completely reasonable and the idiot who reported him was in the wrong. The cops should've done some basic work before going in like they're the fucking marines trying to apprehend a terrorist leader.

>The cops should've done some basic work before going in like they're the fucking marines trying to apprehend a terrorist leader.
This.
How often are swat teams even called in justifiably?

>How would you react, to the possibility of being killed at any second?
The fucking state of our cops - scared faggots. Your training has failed you Literally everyone else in the country deals with the same people you do, only you have the right to shoot the scary ones (all of them).

Also you scattered commas all over the fucking place unnecessarily. Can't even trust you retards to pass an English test, let alone serve and protect your fellow man. Get fucked.

To my knowledge neither Sergeant Langley or Officer Brailsford were SWAT qualified. I don't suspect either of the other two officers on scene were either. This is a case with officers who had the equipment but lacked apparently any understanding of even the most basic form of training or tactics.

HE WAS DRUNK AND SCARED HE HAS NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

yeah, /leftypol/ has been pretty active here lately

So if a drunk, scared guy shoots you it's okay?

They have the angle on the room in their current position. If they apprehend the suspect, they leave themselves open to an attack from the hotel room

>top lel

This is reddit spacing

He's just using paragraphs

You're a fucking newfag

Get out

You forgot the frame right before shots were fired his hand was totally visible, and his head was facing down the entire time.

Even a wimpy .22 can penetrate an inside door.
This isn't Hollywood.

the only thing I live for anymore is to see redditors in perpetual psychological agony. I don't care how many innocents have to die to make that happen.

Rare

that $18 billion Soros shill bill is hard at work. everyone who disagrees with you is paid to be here, guaranteed. do they honestly expect us to believe the "can't flim-flam the zim-zam" crowd would be angry about this shooting?
i think it might be time to fall back to 8 again until those shillbux run dry.