BRAINWASHING THE MASSES

Any theories on if we are being brainwashed and controlled?
If so how?
Why?

I believe we’re being turned more and more materialistic so out happiness will be appeased with goods. This keeps money flowing and the masses from rebeling. I think social media is way to get us to covet more, thus buy more.

I feel like all the photoshop and fillers and botox is a thing too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1G9nCFgRfw
youtube.com/watch?v=4_e29FTaVJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never understood how the fuck they got away with putting that pyramid thing on our money

I am increasingly thinking, these days, that there really is an elite group who are immensely wealthy and powerful who control all the media and are the real power players behind the scenes. Call them the "Deep State" or the Illuminati or Lizard People, or Reptilians, or Blue-bloods, or New World Order or the Globalists, or whatever, but I think they may actually exist.

>an elite group who are immensely wealthy and powerful who control all the media
gee, I wonder who this sounds like

Look at South Korea. They did.

Yes I wonder if there is a story about how they designed our money.

I think you're brainwashed and controlled, faggot

In ancient Greece, Rhetoric was heavily studied and practiced. Using specific wording to guide people in your persuasion. It's a form of hypnotism.
If you want to experience truly powerful hypnotism, listen to NPR. NPR is phenomenal at making you intellectually "doze off" and accept everything in a subconscious state. The music they play, the words they use, and the method of delivery are all very deliberate.
Sup Forums has some incredibly successful and long-running psyops that you wouldn't notice until you've seen the same threads and/or posts daily for a few weeks, months, or years.
TL;DR: Yes we're being hypnotized and "brainwashed". It's in every "new" thing that you use daily.

One of the easiest most common forms of hypnosis is repetition of words. Keep that in mind.

How often do you see this post?
Is it common in threads even when it is non-sequitur?
Does it promote intellectual scrutiny and exploration?
Does it promote single-mindedness and "defensive" argument? (assume the conclusion and build arguments around the assumption)

>not inheriting 27 acres of land
>not building a semi underground earth home
>not doing vertical and bag gardening in greenhouses
>not installing off-the-grid energy
>not doing this while earning $43k a year, living on $6k a year
>not saving like a kike for 9 years

>I am a representation of debt owed to me by my labor which I can exchange for both goods necessary for life and pleasure
Ok.

>money is just paper

Wow dude, that's so deep. It's like, we're all just going nuts over little pieces of paper, and wow, just wow. It's not like money represents the abstract concept of 'value' that can be applied to goods and services, and allows us a standardized system to exchange disparate 'valueables' with one another without bickering over their relative worth. That's crazy talk. The real truth is found when you deconstruct everything to it's most absurdly simplistic descriptions. I'm so deep.

>Not getting memed into university by your parents and every authority figure you've ever met
>Not falling for the "student loan" meme
>Not having monthly debt payments to control you so you can never have a period of "unemployment"
I'm working towards that, dude.
at least the jobs I take are construction and permaculture related.

wew lad.
You should take a second to study your own monetary system.
That piece of paper is, in-itself, debt to the federal reserve.

>bartering is hard
>I'd rather have fiat currency that has been devalued steadily of the last 100years
>Thinking critically is worthy of mockery

I make money move!!!

Saw this recently and wonder how advanced this stuff is nowadays.
>1960s TV NATIONAL ANTHEM SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES (ENHANCED)
youtu.be/X1G9nCFgRfw

I worked at a weekly Jewish newspaper (as a Catholic- they didn't care). The one huge thing I learned is how well Jewish folks take care of each other. Made me kind of sad about my upbringing and all the haters in my own family.

Is there more than one subspecies of "Jew"?
Do they all like eachother?

I fucking hate these "i am 14 year old and woah this is deep" pictures

If what you do is a service, then yeah, bartering for more expensive items is hard. Say you're a mechanic. How are you going to barter your mechanic services for expensive items? You really can't, because nobody really knows when they're going to need a mechanic. What are you going to do? Offer someone 40 visits in exchange for a 10,000 item? How could they accept that? They'd be like "I don't know if I'd ever even need that much work done." and tell you to find something else to trade with.

Well, you could trade your mechanic services for physical objects, then amass enough of those to trade for a $10,000 object. But then you're just using something the same way you would use money. You're just finding a different object to represent the value of your labor as a mechanic. May as well just use money at that point.

it is believed that the 7th floor goons along with their se i a minions have set forth a plan for total control on every aspect of life. we think we know what reality is but really its all one big lie right in front of us. from our monetary system and symbols on the dollar bill that seem hidden but are in plain sight to all the symbolism of the corporations sporting their 666 logos. they control the commercials we watch the things we buy cause humans cant resist when the good life is dangled in front of them and even retirement seems to be a lie pushed to the masses that you will someday be living on a beach somewhere when in reality most are too tired and unhealthy to do anything other than sit in their recliner. religion politics and every other things is a way to control us to some extent it only takes looking up one subject at a time to realize its all connected in a fucked up way

Most stuff run at 60 to 120 frames these days so probably pretty advanced.

It's literally an IOU.

i can find the original video anymore. but a guy called michael tsarion made a dvd series about architects of control where he got into the control of the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_e29FTaVJY

Don't be afraid to live at least semi rural. It's way cheap and seeing the stars at night, near a campfiree on your own property is priceless. Don't be afraid to live in a multi generational household too. If you can live somewhere rent-free/no mortgage, do it and have skyrocket savings. All of my 4 other siblings have done this and we have $1½ million in our combined net worth, in a span of 8 years.

Peace of mind

These were all non Orthodox mid-upper class people in the suburbs of New York. Covered a community fair as a reporter and interviewed dozens of people and took photos. All cool as fuck. Some super cuties, even natural blondes. They thought it was awesome I was curious about their religion and culture. Not sure about the upper echelon with the real reaching power or what would happen if I tried to bang any of the ladies as had a gf at the time. Weird time in my life.

I think you might be on to something user, I wonder if pic is related.

Happy people don't buy things they don't need. Stop trying to fill that empty hole in your heart with stuff.