Literally WHAT did he do wrong?

Literally WHAT did he do wrong?
He just wanted a quiet life, and all he did was kill a few stacies.
He even warned anyone who tried to get involved to stop, but they kept fucking with him.
All because of some fat jew boy who wanted his sandwich.

Kira knows that it's bad, he just sees it as an addiction. His hand fetish overpowers his common sense.

he did nothing wrong.

Notice how all the girls he kills are major cunts? Josuke and his gang of delinquents are the real bad guys in part 4. Harassing an upstanding man for ridding the world of cunt bitches.

>He just wanted a quiet life, and all he did was kill a few stacies.
That's exactly what you don't do if you want a quiet life, kill people. Kira knows that it's bad to kill people, but he simply can't stop.

Reimi is not a cunt. That would be Rohan.

Darling Reimi is not a cunt bitch! She is a good girl that loves her friends and family!

The only genuinely good person he killed was Remi, his first victim.
Meanwhile you have Josuke with the most fucked moral compass, letting some villains go (and even making friends with them) while turning others into living books and keeping them crammed away in a library.
"Justice", right?

he was trying so hard to be a good family man, he even fixed a marriage

hayato is an evil fucking bastard, little shit should've stfu and accepted his new improved version of daddy

The only thing he did wrong was losing.

>stacies

Hate this new word.

Why did Jotaro and Grandpa just go home after defeating Kira? I'm quite sure they didn't go to Morioh to catch some criminal.

>Literally WHAT did he do wrong?
He was a serial murderer.

Wait, why did Jotaro go to Morioh?

It's been around for at least 2 years on /r9k/

It's kinda funny considering that it's implied that hayato's real papa beat him.
You'd think that having your abusive dad replaced would be every kids dream.

Jotaro went to Morioh to verify that Joseph had a son. Joseph used his powers to try to verify it, but the picture ended up showing a murderer, so Jotaro decided to stick around after finding Josuke once he found out the arrow was involved and that there were more killers

By the end of the part, they left because the killers were all taken care of, plus they trusted Josuke and co to take care of any threats that did arise

It's my first time going through the series. Why did they make Joseph so useless in stardust crusaders? I was happy that they let him live but what was the purpose if they were going to make his hamon completely useless?

I don't like that that quick thinking fresh faced badass became basically a credit card and dead weight with a shitty plot related support stand. I was so certain that they would FINALLY bring my ham-on back when he went against that gambler and had to keep that drink from spilling but NO. He killed Kars the ultimate being but he just can't hold his own or punch the shit out of the flavor of the week gimmick villain because MUH STANDS. It really gets to me.

He's old.
No matter how badass he was during his youth, he can't win against age. I like this aspect of the JoJo series.

but he still looks yolked

and isn't hamon use supposed to make you age extremely well? his mother was 50 and still looked like she had many years of fighting ahead of her. besides he never had even the slightest bit of trouble keeping up with everyone else during their journey due to his age that i recall.

i enjoy the show and i understand the limelight has passed him but i really wanted to see him shine with his hamon CLASSIC at least once. just one episode to acknowledge he was THE mc before Jotaro. hell Jotaro has zero training and rides on skill alone by comparison.

He never kept up his training because all the Pillar Men and vampires were gone (or so he thought) and he was lazy, and so he never got the full anti-aging benefits.

He killed people, which is illegal. So that is what he did wrong.

He got caught.

Because he's a Japanese elementary schoolkid brought up on sentai and shounen manga. The only thing cooler than getting a new dad that doesn't beat you is getting to pretend to be an ally of justice.

If Kira had bought him an ice cream, told him he was a secret agent and that Josuke and co were the bad guys then he would still be enjoying Duwang to this day.

That's what I thought too. I can't believe he only used his "you're about to say...." trick ONCE either. Ageing must be a real bitch.

Why didn't they have Sugita voice old man Joseph? That's my main gripe with it. It's hard to think of him as the same character.

Because his old man voice sounded weird at the end of Battle Tendency and in ASB.