Why does the alt right not want attractive young white women representing their movement?

Why does the alt right not want attractive young white women representing their movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSx9QaiG3uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want people who actually believe in the cause, not opportunistic money grubbers looking for attention and a niche market to gain fame in, regardless of how hot they are. Piss off.

Because a 19 year old Mexican can't get laid.

We do. Its leftypol and incels who get angry about it.

alt right girls make us normie friendly, which we need to grow.

Nevermind women in the OP are fine if thy're not just wearing the gear for photo ops. If they actually BELIEVE in the cause, welcome aboard.

Lauren Southern though? Nigger loving race mixers? No dice. Get the fuck out.

Like anyone has been without sin their whole life. As long as they're towing the line now, we're fine. Women need male leadership

Race mixing is non-negotiable. Period. They have shown they lack the natural instinct that repels them from race mixing, showing they are capable of partaking in this behavior again in the future. They will be the first to betray the ideals. This movement is WHITE NATIONALISM, we can't have women who willingly betray their own race. I don't care if it's in the past, it happened. It's against everything this movement stands for. It has to be shunned and shamed, otherwise we just become civic nationalists.

Sup Forums should learn from /r9k/

what do you do with an unfortunate fellow who happens to be race-mixed yet is ardently nationalist?

This.
Women aren't our friends by teir very design.

Just look at what happened to streamer culture. Started out with greasy white dudes showing off their skills and tricks. Now it's a bunch of thots playing League while having the camera centered on their boobs while a bunch of white-knighting betas drool and donate their money. Women are opportunistic whores by biological nature and their capricious history is well documented.

>Why does the alt right not want
You mean leftypol shilling operation?

It's not about race mixing or nationalism.
Women do NOT belong anywhere in the politics.

As long as they're not just attention seeking coal burners, everyone seems fine with them.

>muh leftypol
plebbit fuck off

>mexican
why am i not suprised, i should do a poll on how many Sup Forums users are nonwhite

They do.
But Sup Forums destroyed the credibility of every single Alt-Right roastie. So now Spencer, Anglin, and others are forced to claim the victory for themselves by sacrificing some pawns. At this point you should all realize you're unimportant and disposable because this "movement" is about optics and optics is about money, not ideology.

Why would we want coal burners representing us? are you insane?

Depends on what you're mixed with and how apparent it is. Women are the givers of life though, and due to their biology it is slightly more important that they stay within their race in order to propagate it as they are ultimately the ones who choose which seed to take.

All of them got blacked

>We do. Its leftypol and incels who get angry about it.
>alt right girls make us normie friendly, which we need to grow.
nice digits because this is the truth of it.

Yes. Because someone actually doing something to spread what they believe, means they just want money.
Sitting on your ass, larping as a Nazi, is actually changing minds and furthering your cause.

How the fuck do you plan to save the world without risking your values and morals?

I know who got bleached.

mai wn waifu

Difference is Lauren Southern isn't spreading what she believes, she just wants money and that is a fact. If she spread what she actually believes she'd talk about partying every weekend and sucking off based black men in maga hats.

You Fool!
There is no place for a Woman in War!

Then get out there and do better.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSx9QaiG3uI

How about you?

>that poorly photoshopped spade tattoo on her ankle

b8

Who needs white wahmen when you have Brown qewts on birth control?

photshop is too obvious, you could try harder.

Sup Forums BTFO, this based user just destroyed the sexually frustrated white virgins hating on white women because they don't want to sleep with their obese,acne covered asses.

people usually want role models in leading roles. people that say "have 3 white children" should ideally have 3 white children.

Traitors get the bullet first, that simple. Yes, I'm divisive, I do not want weaklings and crypto liberals.

tits or gtfo is not a debate.

Because they're retarded reddit mtgow virgins who irrationally hate women

me when i see hot nazi chicks

because women change their mind quicker than ice melts. Maybe its good for today, but just wait until they turn on you and are featured on "The Five" telling all about the movement.

Certainly women should be given no degree of disrespect, but trust them only as far as you can throw them.